Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529788 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #3855 on: June 19, 2018, 12:47:49 am »
So kicking out people from their homeland and then bringing in foreigners and renaming the land they were settled to makes the claim of the people originally displaced from their land irrelevant? Ok.

Suns

« Reply #3856 on: June 19, 2018, 04:06:41 am »
So kicking out people from their homeland and then bringing in foreigners and renaming the land they were settled to makes the claim of the people originally displaced from their land irrelevant? Ok.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: June 19, 2018, 10:02:56 am »
You are talking about Palestinian Arabs getting kicked out here? Because description fits perfectly.
But probably you are reffering to Hewbrew jews being kicked out of Israel and Arabs renaming the land.  First of all it wasn't arabs the kicked out, enslaved and slaughtered Hewbrew jews. That was done by Romans and Byzantines. Arabs took that land from Byzantines and they called it what they always called it, that wasn't 19th century when ethnocite was popular government policy. And renaming land doesn't increases your claim to the land. They simply made jews pay additional tax that all heatens were paying, and treated them much better than christian Europe.
And secondly are you saying that Jews had stronger claim on Israel than Palestinian Arabs in 1948 even though Arabs lived there as a majority for ~1000 years while Jewish 'claim' is ~1000 years old? If you do than I don't see why you wouldn't support Palestinian Arabs to get their land back (I don't). Jews are living there for ~70 years while Palestinian claim is only ~70 years old. So the fact is Palestinian claim to Israel now is like 10 times stronger than jewish was in 1948.
How would you feel if suddenly there was a mass migration of Indian people into UK in certain areas of England and than after a fee years demanding independent state that would take half an England. I'm pretty sure UK wouldn't just accept some UN proposal that gives Indian people half of their country (well maybe in future when SJW rule completely). Look at the Europe now are you judging Europeans that don't like illegal economic immigrants for Africa and Asia? So why would you judge arabs for hating Israeli when they started to mass immigrate into Israel.  And don't argue but but Israeli had 1000-2000 years old claim to that land. No they didn't we werent in middle ages anymore to make such ridiculous claims. It is like Celts would claim entire Europe or Italy entire France.
And not to mention Hewbrew jews also slaughted and kicked out people that lived in that area, just read the Bible there are battles with other nations.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:23:11 am by McPero »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: June 19, 2018, 04:13:04 pm »
>Using the bible as a history book

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3859 on: June 19, 2018, 04:29:02 pm »
MEME CHEVRONS OUTSIDE THE MEME CLUB 😣😣

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: June 19, 2018, 06:31:51 pm »
Bible is used source for claims that Hewbrews originate from Israel, which is higly unlikely their civilisation might start there but they were nomads like everyone else. And yes Bible is not the best history source but I am pretty sure Hewbrews did defeat and take land from other peoples living around them.
Pretty disappointed that this is all you had to say about my post, expected more from you.

Anyways what happens if Erdogan doesn't win the elections?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #3861 on: June 19, 2018, 10:04:35 pm »
Bible is used source for claims that Hewbrews originate from Israel, which is higly unlikely their civilisation might start there but they were nomads like everyone else. And yes Bible is not the best history source but I am pretty sure Hewbrews did defeat and take land from other peoples living around them.
Pretty disappointed that this is all you had to say about my post, expected more from you.

Anyways what happens if Erdogan doesn't win the elections?
<insert military coup d'etat where 1 helicoptor and 10 enlisted men attack allowing Erdogan to suspend the entire constitution>
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #3862 on: June 19, 2018, 10:34:28 pm »
If he doesn't win (Which he most likely will), another party comes to power and Erdogan is done for. His entire circle is scared of him and wants him gone. The moment people will think he's a sinking ship they'll leave him by the heaps.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3863 on: June 20, 2018, 02:02:40 am »
Macron's got a watered down version of his Eurozone budget through:
https://www.ft.com/content/89c1b706-73df-11e8-b6ad-3823e4384287

"Paris had also sought to ease Berlin’s fears about any fiscal “transfers” from economically strong countries to weaker ones, advocating a system whereby countries could suspend their national contributions if they needed to use the fund."
Unfortunately Germany is still as evil in 2018 as she was in 1914 and 1939...why do small European countries constantly have to suffer for the German national interest?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3864 on: June 20, 2018, 02:07:10 am »
Imagine comparing Germany in 2018 to literal Nazis.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3865 on: June 20, 2018, 03:13:50 am »
Imagine comparing Germany in 2018 to literal Nazis.

I know right, Germany now is much worse.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: June 20, 2018, 05:10:35 am »
Germany is preying on the weak, same as it has always done. It's part of a currency union from which it massively benefits (Germany is an exports-led economy and the euro is massively depreciated vs the Deutsche Mark) yet doesn't want to have a system of fiscal transfers in place to help out the poorer states (as is the norm everywhere else). When the Eurozone economies are healthy that's just greedy, but when many of them have unemployment rates of between 10-20% it's downright cruel and evil.

Germany wants all the benefits but absolutely none of the obligations that usually come with a currency union. Imagine if Californians refused to see their taxes be spent in Ohio or Michigan but still insisted on having total open access to their markets.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3867 on: June 20, 2018, 09:22:51 am »
It might be wrong but comparing them to literally murdering tens of millions of people is insane

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: June 20, 2018, 01:24:57 pm »
Another example how 'free trade is best for everyone' is actually just propaganda of economically stronger countries destroying weaker ones. Just like England destroyed France after Eden agreement, should have sticked to mercantilism mr Louis XVI.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: June 20, 2018, 06:42:12 pm »
It might be wrong but comparing them to literally murdering tens of millions of people is insane

I compared the 1914/1939 mentality to modern Germany (essentially the idea Germany has the right to walk all over small European countries), I'm not talking about acts of genocide.