Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529280 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #3780 on: June 15, 2018, 02:49:18 pm »
Yes, he deserves a sentence, no doubt.

I don't really know much on the guy but I highly doubt he's encouraging them to assault police officers and do Hitler salutes. Especially considering he's pro-israel.
It doesn’t matter if he’s encouraging them or not, those are the kind of people who support his organisation. Hooligans and bigots who’ll take any opportunity to cause trouble.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3781 on: June 15, 2018, 03:13:59 pm »
Yes, he deserves a sentence, no doubt.

I don't really know much on the guy but I highly doubt he's encouraging them to assault police officers and do Hitler salutes. Especially considering he's pro-israel.
It doesn’t matter if he’s encouraging them or not, those are the kind of people who support his organisation. Hooligans and bigots who’ll take any opportunity to cause trouble.
No. I doesn't matter what kind of people support him, it matters what he does.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: June 15, 2018, 03:15:41 pm »
You mean like when he breaks the law?

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3783 on: June 15, 2018, 03:31:07 pm »
Jesus Christ the man was sent to prison because he broke the law. It’s not that hard to figure out. Stop acting as if some great injustice has been done against him.

There’s pictures circulating of Tommy Robinson supporters attacking police officers and doing Nazi salutes. That shows the kind of people that he represents. I don’t know about you but I’d rather my Great Grandad didn’t fight all those years ago only for big Dave from London to prance about being a bigot.

Are you trolling?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: June 15, 2018, 03:36:46 pm »
Nope. Everything I said there is true.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: June 15, 2018, 03:42:09 pm »
So he broke a law and now he is guilty of nazi salutes and hooliganism. Good one.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:45:18 pm by McPero »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: June 15, 2018, 03:44:49 pm »
So he broke a law and now he is guilty of nazi salutes and hooliganism. Good one.
Didn’t say that. But those are the kind of people that he associates with.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: June 15, 2018, 03:46:51 pm »
Didn’t say that. But those are the kind of people that he associates with.
So if I go to Vatican with facist symbols and scream support for Pope, Pope is now associated with facism. Good logic.

They associate with him he doesn't with them.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: June 15, 2018, 03:55:11 pm »
No because the pope isn’t the same organisation. The EDL were marching in London which is Tommy Robinson’s. The point that I’m making is that it’s ironic for islamaphobes to claim that a small
Minority of extremist Muslims represent over a billion people but claim that these few don’t represent them. It’s hypocritical and shows just how bigoted they are.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: June 15, 2018, 03:59:34 pm »
No because the pope isn’t the same organisation. The EDL were marching in London which is Tommy Robinson’s. The point that I’m making is that it’s ironic for islamaphobes to claim that a small
Minority of extremist Muslims represent over a billion people but claim that these few don’t represent them. It’s hypocritical and shows just how bigoted they are.
Which he isnt member of since 2014 because the group was full of extremists.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: June 15, 2018, 04:05:59 pm »
He was still the founder and his views haven’t changed since then. My point still stands.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: June 15, 2018, 04:23:08 pm »
He was still the founder and his views haven’t changed since then. My point still stands.
we are having a disscussion about this right now. come to my teamspeak. if you dont know it poke me on 15thyr for the ip adress. Im not having u think he deserves to be in prison and deserves to be in this situation so man the fuck up and talk to me.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: June 15, 2018, 04:39:24 pm »
No it doesn't. He literally left the organisation because he didn't share views with most of the members. And those members were joined in when he was imprison so he has nothing to do with them.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #3793 on: June 15, 2018, 05:54:38 pm »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: June 15, 2018, 05:59:23 pm »
Jesus Christ the man was sent to prison because he broke the law. It’s not that hard to figure out. Stop acting as if some great injustice has been done against him.
That's what I say about everyone that went to gulag in Soviet Russia.
You clearly don’t know what’s gone on. He was on a suspended sentence for contempt of court and proceeded to commit the same crime again. Hence the prison sentence.
After a 1hr 15minute conversation with Toffee i can confirm he has not watched the liverstream tommy robinson did to see if he released any new information, i can also confirm he was not aware of several news outlets reporting on the charges, names and faces of the alleged and i can also confirm he based his general understanding on what had happened on whaqt someone else has said in something they had written. He is now going off to watch videos himself to make a clarified informed opinion and he will also no longer be spouting absolute bullshit without looking at all the information available. We resume our debate tonight or tommorow when he decides to take his time and look and think for himself instead of being a leftist puppet. k thxs bae
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?