Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529423 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #3300 on: May 05, 2018, 01:58:46 pm »
Is it for real that you have a ukrainian boyfriend?

Yes?

What’s about the volunteer’s work? Which organization?

GoCamp East.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3301 on: May 05, 2018, 02:37:29 pm »
It's Russia. Obviously it is garbage. It is a "ex"-soviet country... There is no way it could not be garbage.

I am sorry (not), but I am biased towards hating communism.
No one cares about communism, it’s dead.
You’ve said shit about Russia, that we should burn in hell.
Mate, as I told you before - you are a disgusting prick.

Kinda dead, but not really. Doesn't change the fact that unless Russia sees a ginormous change in their politics, it is going to remain a shithole.
And no, I did not say that Russians should burn in hell, I said, Russia. The political construct.
It is not the fault of the average Russian citizen that his country is garbage. It is the fault of the select few and their supporters.
I also can not really blame anyone living in Russia on defending Russia, since that is to be expected. It is not like they got any other choice. (At least not, if they want to survive unharmed)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: May 05, 2018, 02:38:51 pm »
I love how council could do nothing to refute the fact that his sources even disagreed with him

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: May 05, 2018, 02:56:20 pm »
It's Russia. Obviously it is garbage. It is a "ex"-soviet country... There is no way it could not be garbage.

Kinda dead, but not really. Doesn't change the fact that unless Russia sees a ginormous change in their politics, it is going to remain a shithole.
And no, I did not say that Russians should burn in hell, I said, Russia. The political construct.
It is not the fault of the average Russian citizen that his country is garbage. It is the fault of the select few and their supporters.
I also can not really blame anyone living in Russia on defending Russia, since that is to be expected. It is not like they got any other choice. (At least not, if they want to survive unharmed)
Russia is not only the politics, it’s the Motherland for the people living in it. You said Russia without any refinement. Don’t try to excuse yourself. And you are the FSE developer, what a shame.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:05:08 pm by Council »

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: May 05, 2018, 03:06:34 pm »
I love how council could do nothing to refute the fact that his sources even disagreed with him
Will back to you later

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: May 05, 2018, 03:09:18 pm »
Will back to you later
You’ll get back to me later? So you don’t have any evidence readily available? Most people make statements that they can already back up.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: May 05, 2018, 03:14:16 pm »
Will back to you later
You’ll get back to me later? So you don’t have any evidence readily available? Most people make statements that they can already back up.
I don’t want to spend energy telling to nonames from the internet pure facts anymore.
So you are saying I have no evidence about the West&Co sponsoring, but you have no evidence about the greenmen belonging to Russia. Although, you have no any proofs about their actions there. So what? Should I tell you the resources are disagreed with you too?
Here’s a way I don’t want to continue this useless dialog.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:15:51 pm by Council »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: May 05, 2018, 03:19:15 pm »
Okay cool see ya.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: May 05, 2018, 03:38:14 pm »
Whataboutism.
Yeah could you stop using it Mr Duuring?

But Mexico doesn't want to join an alliance with Russia because Russia is a shit country with the economy per capita of Greece. Russia (and apparAntly Russians) are utterly incapable of seeing other post-soviet states as independent, soEvereign nations. They seem to think Russia, and Russia alone, has some solid right to interfere. And worst, they seem to think that everybody thinks that way. That the world is some pie you can divide, and that Russia somehow is equal to the United States in power and influence.
Exactly Russia is weak and in no position to be rivaling USA dominance. Yet somehow you claim it is threat to European union, a state with Greek economy per capita? As far as I can see Russia is interfering and invading neighboring countries that USA want's to build military bases in, because Russia is scared of NATO. Russia feels so threatened that they invade countries at cost of making own economy Greece 2.0, so Putin is retarded or something? No he has a reason to be scared when you look at what USA is doing. It seems like you don't believe in sovereignty of countries/nations but rather in global USA empire.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: May 05, 2018, 03:38:53 pm »

Russia is not only the politics, it’s the Motherland for the people living in it. You said Russia without any refinement. Don’t try to excuse yourself. And you are the FSE developer, what a shame.

One of the FSE Devs is Ukranian, wanna know how much he hates Russia?

Whataboutism.
Yeah could you stop using it Mr Duuring?

But Mexico doesn't want to join an alliance with Russia because Russia is a shit country with the economy per capita of Greece. Russia (and apparAntly Russians) are utterly incapable of seeing other post-soviet states as independent, soEvereign nations. They seem to think Russia, and Russia alone, has some solid right to interfere. And worst, they seem to think that everybody thinks that way. That the world is some pie you can divide, and that Russia somehow is equal to the United States in power and influence.
Exactly Russia is weak and in no position to be rivaling USA dominance. Yet somehow you claim it is threat to European union, a state with Greek economy per capita? As far as I can see Russia is interfering and invading neighboring countries that USA want's to build military bases in, because Russia is scared of NATO. Russia feels so threatened that they invade countries at cost of making own economy Greece 2.0, so Putin is retarded or something? No he has a reason to be scared when you look at what USA is doing. It seems like you don't believe in sovereignty of countries/nations but rather in global USA empire.

I believe in a global USA Empire. The USA are great.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:42:00 pm by Olafson »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: May 05, 2018, 03:43:31 pm »

You are confusing communism which is type of economic policy with dictatorship which is form of government. Today's Russia is looking more towards former glory of Russian Tsardom rather than USSR. Russians living in Muscovy are just like Americans in New York, addicted to shopping and hardcore capitalists. 

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: May 05, 2018, 03:45:39 pm »
Sure, fair enough, but they go hand in hand.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: May 05, 2018, 03:45:49 pm »
I believe in a global USA Empire. The USA are great.
'I believe in drone strikes on civilians. Agent Orange was great.'

Agent Orange
[close]

Not to mention how SJW propaganda is wonderful.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:50:50 pm by McPero »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: May 05, 2018, 03:51:55 pm »
Out of arguments let's mention the Vietnam War that ended because of free speech and demonstrations something Russia doesn't have heh.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: May 05, 2018, 03:54:18 pm »
Out of arguments let's mention the Vietnam War that ended because of free speech and demonstrations something Russia doesn't have heh.
'whataboutism'

No but srsly drone strikes were used in Vietnam right? And war ending because of free speech makes everything okay apparently, not to mention war also ended because USA got rekt. And USA got punished really hard by the international community.

And it wasn't really argument against his statement. I just told him what he supports. He can support USA if he wants to, nothing to argue here.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:58:45 pm by McPero »