Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529353 times)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #2835 on: April 12, 2018, 11:14:55 pm »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-to-hear-from-pompeo-mattis-in-midst-of-syria-crisis-1523525400
I love how the new state-meta is to send mercenaries/private contractors/no-insignia soldiers to do your work because then you don't have to start a world war over it. Yum.

Proxy wars and stateless agents arent really that new tbh. Been the go-to since the Cold War
Why am I still here

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2836 on: April 12, 2018, 11:52:42 pm »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-to-hear-from-pompeo-mattis-in-midst-of-syria-crisis-1523525400
I love how the new state-meta is to send mercenaries/private contractors/no-insignia soldiers to do your work because then you don't have to start a world war over it. Yum.

Proxy wars and stateless agents arent really that new tbh. Been the go-to since the Cold War
What are some examples of stateless agents in the cold war? I've always known on proxy wars but didn't realize nonuniform men went during the cold war. I thought they were a post cold war phenomena.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: April 13, 2018, 10:45:33 pm »
You serious believe all that bullshit with gas attack? Video of fanatics washing perfectly healthy children that they kidnapped months ago is a nice prove.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: April 13, 2018, 10:59:15 pm »
Anything that does not involve militairy action will be meaningless.
Yes because military action will help conclude the war. Please take refugees you are responsible for.

Assad has no motive to use chemical weapons. If gas attack even happened it was done by USA founded rebels. City in which supposed attack happened was held by one of the most extreme fanatical rebels who would have no problem gasing civilians. This rebel group also kidnapped people from other towns and use them as meatshield say they will kill them if syria bombs the town. Video they sent is so laughable bunch of fake medics showering kidnapped children who show no sign of being hurt. If chlorine was actually used people would be coughing a lot, written claims and reports say some people just collapsed,  chlorine is cruel poision and you cough a lot before you die. They also posted picture of dead people in a bunker, easily they could just kill them with CO from intentional gasleak. All you need to make chlorine is electricity salt and water. They could even make Sarin with some heating capability. Now stop supporting your country in destroying other countries wasnt 3 milion people enough?

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: April 14, 2018, 02:31:08 am »
Yes because military action will help conclude the war. Please take refugees you are responsible for.

Assad has no motive to use chemical weapons. If gas attack even happened it was done by USA founded rebels. City in which supposed attack happened was held by one of the most extreme fanatical rebels who would have no problem gasing civilians. This rebel group also kidnapped people from other towns and use them as meatshield say they will kill them if syria bombs the town. Video they sent is so laughable bunch of fake medics showering kidnapped children who show no sign of being hurt. If chlorine was actually used people would be coughing a lot, written claims and reports say some people just collapsed,  chlorine is cruel poision and you cough a lot before you die. They also posted picture of dead people in a bunker, easily they could just kill them with CO from intentional gasleak. All you need to make chlorine is electricity salt and water. They could even make Sarin with some heating capability. Now stop supporting your country in destroying other countries wasnt 3 milion people enough?

I think you misinterpreted him. Point is simply saying more mean words or putting some more toothless sanctions on them would be meaningless at this point (just like with Obama's "red line" that he failed to back up when crossed). Regardless of the veracity of gas attack allegations, this is 100% correct.
Why am I still here

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2840 on: April 14, 2018, 03:33:49 am »
They should either act and send in troops or don't bother at all and leave it to the natives to sort their shit out.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2841 on: April 14, 2018, 03:49:33 am »
well uh they acted

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2842 on: April 14, 2018, 04:10:05 am »
Oh dear

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #2843 on: April 14, 2018, 04:13:26 am »
Let's see if this goes anywhere.... again.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2844 on: April 14, 2018, 05:03:45 am »
ahu
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: April 14, 2018, 08:12:36 am »
Great 3 civilians injured,  they definitely now have no more gas right??

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: April 14, 2018, 08:44:21 am »

I think you misinterpreted him. Point is simply saying more mean words or putting some more toothless sanctions on them would be meaningless at this point (just like with Obama's "red line" that he failed to back up when crossed). Regardless of the veracity of gas attack allegations, this is 100% correct.
Well threats will do nothing,  while military action will be counter productive. Who shoots missiles at chemical weapon center?  Someone who knows there is no chemical weapons there and doesn't care if there was any. Just opportunity for UK to be the beta dog of USA and French goverment to show they have a big dick.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: April 14, 2018, 04:08:30 pm »
I see we have again no shortage of gas experts, just like there was no shortage of anti-air experts after the Russians shot down MH17.

All these Assad fanboys pretending he's on some smooth path towards ultimate victory need to become slightly more aware on the absolutely abismal state of the Syrian Army and Assad complete dependency on all sorts of barely loyal militias and foreign groups. Yeah, the pro-Assad side is probably the strongest faction, but that doesn't mean they're anywhere near able to completly defeat the opposition, let alone win the war in any short period of time.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: April 14, 2018, 04:54:36 pm »
I see we have again no shortage of gas experts, just like there was no shortage of anti-air experts after the Russians shot down MH17.

All these Assad fanboys pretending he's on some smooth path towards ultimate victory need to become slightly more aware on the absolutely abismal state of the Syrian Army and Assad complete dependency on all sorts of barely loyal militias and foreign groups. Yeah, the pro-Assad side is probably the strongest faction, but that doesn't mean they're anywhere near able to completly defeat the opposition, let alone win the war in any short period of time.
Yes of course 50 civilians is worth getting bombed by USA,  it is obvious Assad is not so stupid to use gas and give USA a reason to attack him and yes he is much stronger than rebels it is just question of time before he defeats rebels but it will still take some times since war is slow fighting for every street. If he actually wanted to use gas he would use something much more effective than chlorine which is ww1 gas and believe me he has better stuff. But you will of course keep claiming Assad used chemical weaponons even though there is no proof of it,  just like last years gas attack was never proven. And it is obvious that video is just some poorly acted sceen. Rebels used the gas on people they kidnapped from nearby city because they are desprate to get help from their liege lord USA.
Even if Assad used gas on his civilians for no reason but because he is lord Voldemort from Harry Potter bombing Syria solves nothing, they literally uploaded what they are going to bomb.
Oh and Im not Assad fanboi I am just not braindead.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: April 14, 2018, 05:01:08 pm »
Oh and Im not Assad fanboi I am just not braindead.

Right.