Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529852 times)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #2505 on: February 17, 2018, 01:13:56 am »
Just because they were pricks that doesn't make Putin good

Pricks, nicely put, would really like to know more of what you know about Stalin and USSR. No, that doesn't make Putin good nor bad.

Yes, we wouldn't want any of those weak, capitalist, democrats running Russia would me?
Der Führer Vladmir keep Russia stronk backbone of cripple world.

Yet, Putin was and most probably will be chosen again by the citizens of Russian Federation. And as long as the citizens of RF elect him, he'll be their president. In case you didn't notice, Russia is a capitalist, democratic state, how do you think they got so many millionaires?

Norwegian13

« Reply #2506 on: February 17, 2018, 01:14:09 am »
Honestly not worth arguing with somebody so brainwashed

Vice versa.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: February 17, 2018, 01:14:27 am »
Can't read the link you provided, I don't speak Dutch.

Even if it was shot down by a BUK missle system, still doesn't answer why would the russian shoot down a civilian plane? They didn't gain anything from it...

What is a totally retarded piece of fiction is your theory that it was the Russians or the separatists who shot down the Malaysian jetliner. What the bloody hell do they gain from that?

Like I said before, they mistook it for an Antonov transport plane (which they had shot down before). I'm convinced they never meant to shoot it down, but they did. I'd love to add a 'and justice will be served' to that, but we all know that's not going to happen. Russia will to the end of times deny it ever had anything to do with it, and as long as it has idiots like you, it can get away with it.

That's exactly how it is though.

You forgot 'muh Russian-speakers oppression'.

How anyone can call Russia a democracy in 2018 is just beyond me.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2508 on: February 17, 2018, 01:14:50 am »
Just because they were pricks that doesn't make Putin good

Pricks, nicely put, would really like to know more of what you know about Stalin and USSR. No, that doesn't make Putin good nor bad.

Yes, we wouldn't want any of those weak, capitalist, democrats running Russia would me?

Yet, Putin was and most probably will be chosen again by the citizens of Russian Federation. And as long as the citizens of RF elect him, he'll be their president. In case you didn't notice, Russia is a capitalist, democratic state, how do you think they got so many millionaires?
Stalin wasn't a prick? You heard it here first guys

Offline XIIIth_Baltimore

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Baltimore
« Reply #2509 on: February 17, 2018, 01:16:22 am »
Honestly not worth arguing with somebody so brainwashed

I agree with you, why you still here my brainykid???????

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2510 on: February 17, 2018, 01:16:48 am »

An assassination of Putin would be ideal for Ukraine and the west, as at the moment there's nobody as strong as Putin to lead the Russian government.

Believe it or not, Russians actually elect him and he enjoys an approval rating western leaders only can dream of.
That's mainly because Western leaders don't control their media and can't have their opposition "dealt with". Not saying democracy in Russia has been a great thing thus far, but I can't remember the last time a Western country killed 20 million of its own people.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2511 on: February 17, 2018, 01:17:05 am »
The BBC is constantly having arguments with the British government regardless of which party is in power. The relationship between them really isn't that cosy. When was the last time RT said anything even mildly embarrassing or critical of Putin?

For foreign events I think the BBC is as good as it gets. Has its natural biases when covering domestic UK politics and is as bad as CNN in that respect, but RT was clearly conceived as a propaganda outfit.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2512 on: February 17, 2018, 01:17:41 am »
I'm not gonna say anything other than to reiterate what Conway and Duuring are saying.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: February 17, 2018, 01:19:22 am »
Like I said before, they mistook it for an Antonov transport plane (which they had shot down before). I'm convinced they never meant to shoot it down, but they did. I'd love to add a 'and justice will be served' to that, but we all know that's not going to happen. Russia will to the end of times deny it ever had anything to do with it, and as long as it has idiots like you, it can get away with it.

Mistaking an Antonov radar signature for a Boing 777 is literally impossible (unless it was Ray Charles or Steve Wonder operating BUK), especially with BUK m3 systems Russians are using.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:21:21 am by Gojkov »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: February 17, 2018, 01:20:29 am »

Mistaking an Antonov radar signature for a Boing 777 is literally impossible (unless it was Ray Charles or Steve Wonder operating them), especially with BUK m3 systems Russians are using.

A few posts ago you were still claiming the Dutch OVV report said it was an air-to-air missile. Yeah, I just don't trust what you're saying at this point.

Norwegian13

« Reply #2515 on: February 17, 2018, 01:20:33 am »
Can't read the link you provided, I don't speak Dutch.

Even if it was shot down by a BUK missle system, still doesn't answer why would the russian shoot down a civilian plane? They didn't gain anything from it...

What is a totally retarded piece of fiction is your theory that it was the Russians or the separatists who shot down the Malaysian jetliner. What the bloody hell do they gain from that?

I don't remember any justice being served after Iran Air Flight 655 was shot down by the United States. No apology either, funnily enough. And as long as the west has idiots like you, we'll never be able to find peace, friendship and common ground between Russia and the west, because unlike you, us who are 'brainwashed' by the Russians are not opposed to friendly and open relations between the two sides, and on the contrary encourage them. If Russia wasn't for this themselves, they wouldn't constantly offer co-operation between themselves and the west. (e.g transparent and open investigation of MH17 shooting, co-operation through OSCE to resolve the conflict in Eastern Ukraine etc.) But you, brainwashed with your anti-Russian propaganda will naturally be an opponent to this because hurr durr Russia is bad and will be until they get a liberal government such as Yeltsin's that'll be ready to sell all of Russia simply for their personal gain.

And trust me, I'm sure that Ukrainian serviceman got quite so punished by his superiors after they realized he had shot down a civilian airliner and not Putin, so rest assured that atleast some kind of justice has been served.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: February 17, 2018, 01:22:09 am »
A few posts ago you were still claiming the Dutch OVV report said it was an air-to-air missile. Yeah, I just don't trust what you're saying at this point.

yeah, I'm responding to your claims without even trying to get into where and when I read about an air-to-air missile

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: February 17, 2018, 01:22:55 am »
Russia wants peace and friendship? Tell that to the people living in the Donbas.

Norwegian13

« Reply #2518 on: February 17, 2018, 01:24:02 am »
The BBC is constantly having arguments with the British government regardless of which party is in power. The relationship between them really isn't that cosy. When was the last time RT said anything even mildly embarrassing or critical of Putin?

For foreign events I think the BBC is as good as it gets. Has its natural biases when covering domestic UK politics and is as bad as CNN in that respect, but RT was clearly conceived as a propaganda outfit.

So now it's criteria that a news source HAS to criticize the country it's from in order to be perceived as unbiased? What if there aren't reasons for them to criticize Putin? Have you ever thought about that? Because he's never really done anything against the Russian interest. Oh and trust me, those who wish to criticize Putin do so freely. I know a lot of Russians were unhappy with the government's handling of the olympic scandal, and nobody's been killing or arresting them yet.

An assassination of Putin would be ideal for Ukraine and the west, as at the moment there's nobody as strong as Putin to lead the Russian government.

Believe it or not, Russians actually elect him and he enjoys an approval rating western leaders only can dream of.
That's mainly because Western leaders don't control their media and can't have their opposition "dealt with". Not saying democracy in Russia has been a great thing thus far, but I can't remember the last time a Western country killed 20 million of its own people.

Huh, Putin doesn't control the media though, nor can he have his opposition "dealt with". (There's no need to anyways, they're all braindead.) There's no laws against independent newspapers or channels. If there was, anti-Russian papers such as The Moscow Times wouldn't be published. And where do you have those numbers from? Did you pull them out of your ass? When did Russia kill 20 million of it's own people?

Russia wants peace and friendship? Tell that to the people living in the Donbas.

Funnily enough those are the ones that wish to rejoin Russia and escape from these new western liberal democratic 'values' that the junta has come with.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: February 17, 2018, 01:24:11 am »

Thanks to Russia, there are people in Donbas region.