Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529492 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #2355 on: January 24, 2018, 03:38:01 am »
Nice false moral equivalency. Offer a real argument or policy suggestion rather than making baseless judgments about my moral values.
That’s very intellectually dishonest of you

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2356 on: January 24, 2018, 03:56:03 am »
There have already been research posted before that you've rejected so I don't see the point.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: January 24, 2018, 04:41:04 am »
There have already been research posted before that you've rejected so I don't see the point.
So, instead of a) telling me when and where I have you make a fallicious statement and b) justify your fallacy with a fallacy.
Idk if it’s because your first language isn’t English or you’re just incredibly poor at discussion but you’re really not doing well here

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2358 on: January 24, 2018, 05:43:43 am »
There is already evidence of the world changing around us as a result of pollution. You can even see in places like China some people are even wearing masks to avoid breathing the air. Sure you can be a bit richer in the short term but the long term effects could be frightening for humanity. It’s not just about our generation, but those to come.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: January 24, 2018, 06:06:43 am »
Then China should do something about it. The EPA’s yearly reports show that US air quality is better than its ever been - only in like three cities in the Midwest is pollution a problem.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: January 24, 2018, 06:43:05 am »
Then China should do something about it. The EPA’s yearly reports show that US air quality is better than its ever been - only in like three cities in the Midwest is pollution a problem.
And burning more fossil fuels is going to make that rise. Eventually if pollution levels aren’t dealt with they will begin to affect our lives negatively. That’s why it’s better to prevent that from happening before it’s too late to deal with it.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: January 24, 2018, 01:09:35 pm »
So, instead of a) telling me when and where I have you make a fallicious statement and b) justify your fallacy with a fallacy.
Idk if it’s because your first language isn’t English or you’re just incredibly poor at discussion but you’re really not doing well here

Fine I'll bite. As far as I can tell you deny that human influence haven't had a significant impact on the enviroment or at least global warming correct?
Yet in 2013 the IPCC said this ""It is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century."

Spoiler
[close]

The overwhelming majority of scientist agree so I don't see how you can be so skeptic.

Can't say that I trust the EPA under Scott Pruitt.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 01:20:39 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #2362 on: January 24, 2018, 04:09:29 pm »

Says the one who never shies away from using plenty of ad-hominems... I mean it don't feel like contributing to the discussion but your statements are generally just pure comedy.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: January 24, 2018, 04:17:24 pm »
Theodin is Canadian, it's biologically impossible for him to be rude.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: January 24, 2018, 04:34:18 pm »

I giggled.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2365 on: January 24, 2018, 08:55:03 pm »
Canadians in this community are however a special breed

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: January 26, 2018, 08:41:13 pm »
Trump willing to apologise for his retweet of the Britain first video. I'm surprised.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2367 on: January 26, 2018, 08:43:08 pm »
Interesting discussion in my world politics class on how despite Europe's constant push for globalization, it itself is plagued by neo-fascist movements when outsiders try to come in. Pretty ironic really
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: January 26, 2018, 09:40:27 pm »
'Europe's constant push for globalization' 'plagued by neo-fascists movements' oh man you're killing me here.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2369 on: January 26, 2018, 09:46:16 pm »
'Europe's constant push for globalization' 'plagued by neo-fascists movements' oh man you're killing me here.
You're moderating kills me and the whole forum but there's nothing we can do.

Next point please.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]