Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529356 times)

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
  • Side: Union
Re: Dutch, German & French Elections Thread, or The General Political Thread
« Reply #1215 on: August 09, 2017, 08:21:00 pm »
A hysterical reaction to what is basically just PiS taking on cultural Marxism in Poland.
You cannot be serious right, your trolling I assume?  Ok then.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1216 on: August 09, 2017, 09:06:58 pm »
A hysterical reaction to what is basically just PiS taking on cultural Marxism in Poland.

Which included labeling Lech Walesa a anti-Polish traitor. You know, the guy that actually lead the Polish drive against communist rule. Are you really this thick in the head?

Would that be after the 2016 documents that came to light and revealed pretty much conclusively that he was an informant for a number of years? Context is important Duuring.

I'm half serious. Not really a fan of what they're doing on the law and liberty side of things but I admire their social conservatism a great deal.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1217 on: August 10, 2017, 12:49:20 am »

Which included labeling Lech Walesa a anti-Polish traitor. You know, the guy that actually lead the Polish drive against communist rule. Are you really this thick in the head?

Would that be after the 2016 documents that came to light and revealed pretty much conclusively that he was an informant for a number of years? Context is important Duuring.

I'm half serious. Not really a fan of what they're doing on the law and liberty side of things but I admire their social conservatism a great deal.
Which begs the question, does one justify the other? Doesn't seem like the Polish have had problems maintaining social conservatism since the fall of the USSR. (From what I can see)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1218 on: August 10, 2017, 08:02:40 pm »

Yeah, that totally invalidates all of his work.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 10, 2017, 09:12:46 pm »
Look at all those women and children! Do you have a spare bedroom, Duuring?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 10, 2017, 10:02:50 pm »
Seems Canada is doing just fine with their migrants. It's not impossible you know.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 10, 2017, 10:21:19 pm »
Canada is much more equip than Spain to handle an influx of migrants, in addition to there being a difference between selecting migrants to let in versus having them wash up on your shore.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: August 10, 2017, 10:25:24 pm »
Seems Canada is doing just fine with their migrants. It's not impossible you know.

Well, apart from the fact that even Justin Trudeau was smart enough to implement extreme vetting. No single males allowed for a start.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/canada-syrian-refugee-resettlement-plan-no-single-men

Also they only took 30,000 while Germany alone has taken over a million (as of June 2017).

Which begs the question, does one justify the other? Doesn't seem like the Polish have had problems maintaining social conservatism since the fall of the USSR. (From what I can see)

Not particularly since elections in Poland for the last two decades have generally been between the right-wing (Civic Platform) and the very right-wing (PiS).

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 10, 2017, 10:39:37 pm »
We're also an extremely unattractive place for middle eastern refugees, with many turning down invitations.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 10, 2017, 10:48:37 pm »
You're also on another continent.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 11, 2017, 12:04:12 am »
With a climate totally hostile and unknown to Syrians. And also not enough people to really justify thousands more refugees.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: August 11, 2017, 12:32:27 am »

As is Germany.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 11, 2017, 12:41:40 am »

As is Germany.
He meant another continent to Germany. Europe is a lot closer to Syria, Iraq etc than North America is.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1229 on: August 11, 2017, 04:35:20 pm »
Interesting turn in development. Looks like we'll just see a war of words for the time being
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/11/china-pledges-neutrality-unless-us-strikes-north-korea-first.html
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]