Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 530427 times)

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
Marceaux, why do you call yourself a republican? What views of your actually are right leaning? You seem to favor the left a lot more when it comes to anything we've discussed.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Marceaux, why do you call yourself a republican? What views of your actually are right leaning? You seem to favor the left a lot more when it comes to anything we've discussed.
He doesn't like taxes and red's his favourite colour

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
He doesn't like taxes and red's his favourite colour

On my phone ATM, I'll post why later tonight.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:47:02 am by Marceaux »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Can't be Republican unless you have anti-muslim sentiment and don't care about renewable energy.

|Viper|

Jake what are you Democratic or Republican out of curiosity?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Can't be Republican unless you have anti-muslim sentiment and don't care about renewable energy.
kek.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
I chose neither, and consider myself generally central with certain topics being right or left. For instance, women should have the choice on whether they have abortions or not.

|Viper|

I chose neither, and consider myself generally central with certain topics being right or left. For instance, women should have the choice on whether they have abortions or not.
Let me be your abortion doctor please.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile

I usually follow this scale where left-right is based on economics. (Left being more government involvement in economics and right being less government involvement in economics.)
Spoiler
[close]

So generally Republicans are considered fairly far right & Democrats are considered centrists according to this scale.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
Well to the far economic left would be 100% state run collectivism. The far economic right I imagine is an insanely free market. Being ok with capitalism would automatically drap the democrats closer to the middle, even if they're farther left.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Well yes and then you have Libertarian-Authoritarian which is based on civil rights.

That's why according to the politicalcompass.org which uses this scale puts me on the economic centre-left and very libertarian.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:53:35 am by Furrnox »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
More London attacks.  A shame some Europeans (not all) still fail to address radical Islam as a real and actual threat.  Oh and I guess our travel alert was justified after all (since I last posted it lol)
Yeah thanks for the attacks USA goverment. Bit suspicious there isn't any attacks in USA.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
Mine (and all trump supporters) according to r/politics:

Mine when I actually take it:

Why am I still here

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
More London attacks.  A shame some Europeans (not all) still fail to address radical Islam as a real and actual threat.  Oh and I guess our travel alert was justified after all (since I last posted it lol)
Is this really the time for an "I told you so"? No wonder no one likes you.

(Sorry I'm late)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile

This... surprised me.