Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529831 times)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
More London attacks.  A shame some Europeans (not all) still fail to address radical Islam as a real and actual threat.  Oh and I guess our travel alert was justified after all (since I last posted it lol)
Is this really the time for an "I told you so"? No wonder no one likes you.
Well when certain people think it's a joke, it's obviously not.  Sorry if it offended you, and no one likes me? No offense my political ideologies probably align with mostly everyone I hate, they don't like me cause of NW reg stuff bruh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
More London attacks.  A shame some Europeans (not all) still fail to address radical Islam as a real and actual threat.  Oh and I guess our travel alert was justified after all (since I last posted it lol)
Is this really the time for an "I told you so"? No wonder no one likes you.
Well when certain people think it's a joke, it's obviously not.  Sorry if it offended you, and no one likes me? No offense my political ideologies probably align with mostly everyone I hate, they don't like me cause of NW reg stuff bruh
damn

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
More like I don't think they're a threat because they can't achieve anything but killing some people (which in itself is horrible of course) since they'll never be able to create a caliphate or topple a regime here.

Haven't you given any thought to what's going to happen in the long run when a large percentage of the Swedish electorate are Muslim and hold significant political power over the country via your own democratic system?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Jake i bet your not even registered to vote yet kid. I am a republican you fucking moron. And Trump isn't even a true republican but you think my criticism of him makes me left wing. Another stupid Trump follower spotted.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Jake i bet your not even registered to vote yet kid. I am a republican you fucking moron. And Trump isn't even a true republican but you think my criticism of him makes me left wing.
Can we not lash out in anger when people critique you?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
Jake i bet your not even registered to vote yet kid. I am a republican you fucking moron. And Trump isn't even a true republican but you think my criticism of him makes me left wing. Another stupid Trump follower spotted.
This is bait  ::) and I took it. AMA

Also, "everyone that disagrees with me is stupid" is your only arguement ever.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:05:22 am by Peppers »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Jake i bet your not even registered to vote yet kid. I am a republican you fucking moron. And Trump isn't even a true republican but you think my criticism of him makes me left wing.

"Left Wing Nut" ok criticism. Sure. Warn the person on the opposite end of your argument. Sure.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile

"Left Wing Nut" ok criticism. Sure. Warn the person on the opposite end of your argument. Sure.

Gunna stop you right there. This entire forum has been "Warn the person on the opposite end of your argument" for us "right wing" folks around here. Might not wanna pick that argument here.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
This is bait  ::) and I took it. AMA

Also, "everyone that disagrees with me is stupid" is your only arguement ever.

He even tried to call out theodin on his IQ but wasn't brave or maybe overconfident enough to also state his own.
Why am I still here

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile

Gunna stop you right there. This entire forum has been "Warn the person on the opposite end of your argument" for us "right wing" folks around here. Might not wanna pick that argument here.

Peppers i literally do not even know what you just said.

I guess you guys think the mass amount of republicans in office that also dont support Trump are "Left Wing Nuts".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsSDbC5G0GE[/youtube]

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
"I'm going to make general statements The Post™." - Marceaux

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Marceaux, why the fuck would a Republic congressman oppose a sitting Republican President? They may dislike him secretly, but they want to face re-election in 2020 so they're not going against him until election season. Even then, opposition will be weak because Trump defeated a candidate that any other Republican would have failed against. You vote your party, not your beliefs.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile

How to post like Marceaux
  • try to bait
  • insult intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you
  • get bitchslapped with stats and facts from theodin
  • Insult their intelligence again
  • make an intellectually smug statement with no evidence
  • change the subject
  • never actually respond to opponent's argument/stats
  • repeat
Why am I still here

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile

How to post like Marceaux
  • try to bait
  • insult intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you
  • get bitchslapped with stats and facts from theodin
  • Insult their intelligence again
  • make an intellectually smug statement with no evidence
  • change the subject
  • never actually respond to opponent's argument/stats
  • repeat

Not enough bait, but close.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Glad that's settled