Author Topic: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage  (Read 45620 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2015, 05:31:35 am »
It's because it's been scorned for thousands of years to be gay. People are proud that they can finally be openly gay and not get lynched or burned at the stake. It may be irritating, but you have to realize that these people have been told for their entire lives that their sexuality is not okay - that's its wrong, immoral, disgusting, etc. etc.

I think it's alright to let someone show their pride when they've been told to be ashamed of it so intensively.

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2015, 06:46:52 am »
It's because it's been scorned for thousands of years to be gay. People are proud that they can finally be openly gay and not get lynched or burned at the stake. It may be irritating, but you have to realize that these people have been told for their entire lives that their sexuality is not okay - that's its wrong, immoral, disgusting, etc. etc.

I think it's alright to let someone show their pride when they've been told to be ashamed of it so intensively.

I get that, but again, it's irritating to see how everyone flashes it everywhere. If you're gay it's whatever but that doesn't mean you need push it in everyone's faces.

Then again it could just be because I hate public displays of affection.

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2015, 06:54:57 am »

I get that, but again, it's irritating to see how everyone flashes it everywhere. If you're gay it's whatever but that doesn't mean you need push it in everyone's faces.

Not sure if this is an issue of your country, but where I'm from I've never seen gays pushing their homosexuality around in public except on the day of pride parade, I presume as I've never actually been to a pride parade.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2015, 07:08:54 am »
Pretty much what Nipple said

There are no straight pride parades because straight people don't need them.

And with this new ruling, we are arriving at a point where gay pride parades themselves will become obsolete and just as silly as a straight pride parade.

But until we reach that point, I see little harm in allowing a sexually liberated generation and group of individuals be able to express that and show it to a world that has spit on their orientation for thousands of years.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2015, 07:57:43 am »

Not sure if this is an issue of your country, but where I'm from I've never seen gays pushing their homosexuality around in public except on the day of pride parade, I presume as I've never actually been to a pride parade.

I mean, a lot of the reason I get annoyed is whenever I look at Youtube or Facebook, thing thing I see pop up in my face is a rainbow coloured flag.

Otherwise it may be just be because of my bad experiences @Howe.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2015, 08:23:50 am »

I mean, a lot of the reason I get annoyed is whenever I look at Youtube or Facebook, thing thing I see pop up in my face is a rainbow coloured flag.

People can be eccentric mate. Look at these forums and you'll find more than just a few. Nothing wrong with dressing weird so long as you don't force anyone else to dress weird as well as far as im concerned. Bit odd at times but, meh, I got better things to do than judge.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 08:30:25 am by Batraan »

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2015, 08:41:12 am »

So your main qualm with gay marriage being legal is that it's slightly annoying to see people celebrating it. Ok.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2015, 09:31:19 am »

its sometimes more annoying when they dont do it

one time at a party i chatted a girl up for 3 hours, until i started smooching her neck and she says in my ear 'look i like you but i have a girlfriend'. i asked for a picture and her gf was a solid 7, so there you go, that was probably my worst experience with a lesbian person in my life

told that bih don't @ me

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2015, 09:42:16 am »
>Increases pressure on gun control
>Makes Gay Marriage legal

USA is just asking for some civil war shit.

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2015, 09:45:04 am »
Legalization of marijuana to chill people out?

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2015, 10:09:47 am »
>Increases pressure on gun control
>Makes Gay Marriage legal

USA is just asking for some civil war shit.

Little do the liberals know gun control is actually some anti-proletarian bullshit. Fake leftists BTFO'd all day erryday.

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2015, 12:10:41 pm »
we cane git maried n0w walkoe  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2015, 04:48:52 pm »
He's mine, you hussie

Time for form a gay polygamous relationship with Nipples, Duuring, Augy, and Walko

Sven can join if he's nice

Gluk can jerk off from the bushes as he draws us in anime
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2015, 06:53:23 pm »

Seriously? You react to seeing rainbow flags? On the internet no less, where you're not even in contact with people... you might have some problems mate.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2015, 07:47:48 pm »
He's mine, you hussie

Time for form a gay polygamous relationship with Nipples, Duuring, Augy, and Walko

Sven can join if he's nice

Gluk can jerk off from the bushes as he draws us in anime
sounds good to me