Author Topic: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage  (Read 45504 times)

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2015, 03:46:53 am »
Spoiler
I keep the oven pre-heated.

Stop instigating. I know it's hard to resist posting even though you shouldn't. But seriously, like, dude. Lol.

I know but its to easy sometimes lol... Don't forget to r8 8 out of 8 m8. :)
[close]

I'm sure it's easy when you have the maturity of a child and the ideology of an autistic potato.

Spoiler

So does this community.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2015, 03:47:37 am »
Spoiler
So many nazis around here...

I don't think you know the meaning of the word Nazi.

Its wrong. Screw gay marriage

Fuck you kid, you don't get the fucking right to judge your fellow man. Nor does some book written by fucking barbarians. Go marry your right hand bitch.

I don't appreciate you telling me what I can and can't do.

Fuck off akko the racist pig.

Its simple, if you oppose gay marriage you are a dumb ass scumbag. There is nothing else to debate. It is clear cut simple. :)

You're getting a little worked up over there friend...

I keep the oven pre-heated.
[close]

;)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2015, 03:53:32 am »
This is the primary difference between a homosexual relationship and a "pedophiliac relationship" or a "zoophiliac relationship." Both children and animals are unable to have a romantic-sexual relationship with a man or woman because they a) have not developed to yet/hit puberty or b) cannot develop a cross-species relationship of that kind. To argue that allowing homosexuality, which is a "mutual" sexuality, is the same thing as these, is like comparing a melon to a truck.
Actually some children are perfectly able to have sexual relationships. Of course It depends on what you call "children", but in 2010 a 10yo girl in Spain got a baby from a boy. I think that this is young enough. The main argument is rather that they are not old enough to have a clear understanding of what they are doing, and therefore we can't allow marriage with or between children. But that's not really relevant because in this case, parents could decide for their children as they usually do. The truth is that there is a social taboo, we believe that this is totally sick to have sexual relations with children. However, there is a grey zone with puberty and the definition of childhood: some societies are clearly more tolerant regarding sexual relations with non-adult individuals. For example in old Greece (but we could talk about India too) as you may notice if you read Plato's Symposium, it was perfectly fine to have sexual relations with boys who had already entered puberty (ephebophilia).

As for zoophilia, the question of what the animal thinks or want is totally irrelevant. You usually don't ask your dog's opinion when you decide to put the leash on him. You don't ask him if he likes your or not, or if he would prefer to live with the neighbour. As long as you don't hurt the animal, it's fine. When Emilio Marcos died, the horse was probably happy. So if you want to marry your animal, why not? Of course I can't imagine that western societies would accept that in the next future, but the question of marriage with animals is a reality:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human%E2%80%93animal_marriage

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2015, 03:54:28 am »
God I just hate equality.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2015, 03:55:48 am »
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2015, 04:11:51 am »
Actually some children are perfectly able to have sexual relationships. Of course It depends on what you call "children", but in 2010 a 10yo girl in Spain got a baby from a boy.

As for zoophilia, the question of what the animal thinks or want is totally irrelevant. You usually don't ask your dog's opinion when you decide to put the leash on him. You don't ask him if he likes you or not, or if he would prefer to live with the neighbor. As long as you don't hurt the animal, it's fine. When Emilio Marcos died, the horse was probably happy. So if you want to marry your animal, why not? Of course I can't imagine that western societies would accept that in the next future, but the question of marriage with animals is a reality:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human%E2%80%93animal_marriage

Following that logic, you could say 5 is old enough for marriage, given Lina Medina gave birth at just five years old. I think it more so comes down to the common age at which puberty starts, which not necessarily enables conception, but develops the body in order to better birth a child without running into difficulty (which is why wide hips can drive a man crazy ::)).

In regards to animals, it's likely in that because an animal doesn't have the "free will" that a human has, it might as well be a human marrying a load of inflatable pool toys or his own car, which is (or should be, if homosexuality is so opposed) a very controversial partnership. In the example of humans, still, if you were to propose to a person who is in a vegetable-like state or in a coma, you're not really marrying them, and they have no way of accepting/denying the proposal. If that would be the case, I see a lot of issues coming up between a man and an animal marrying. I know people have attempted it in the past, including those in the wikipedia link there, but they're not really marriages.

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2015, 04:26:19 am »
Before European colonization, it was normal for 13 year old girls to marry with 18 year old men in the Americas.

So many nazis around here...

Akko's ukrainian?

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2015, 04:48:19 am »
The insults are what invalidate his claims, and not his ideological inconsistency?

What are your thoughts on gay marriage?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2015, 04:55:52 am »
lock up the filthy gays! make them beg for forgiveness in the eyes of god. If they promise to stop committing their filthy perversion, after about a year of rehabilitation we can let them go. It would be the christian thing to do.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2015, 07:06:36 am »
May as well toss my hat into the fire here.

This law effects nothing in my life negitively. OK, Gay people can marry. I lose... literally nothing. Hellfire isn't raining from the sky, God isn't coming down and murdering us all for being horrible sinners. It's a choice that doesn't effect me in any way, the only people who are effected by this law are... well... homosexuals.

I've always been a religious man, I've flapped my gums about my religious beliefs time and time again. But I do believe that there is a God out there, a force of creation which gave us many things. Most importaintly, he gave us the capacity to have free will, to have sentience. And for us to be able to decide what makes us happy.

I've always been... on the fence, when it comes to homosexuality. My religious side tells me it's not normal, while my practical side tells me it doesn't matter. And while I've never seen homosexuality as something that should be, I dunno 'celebrated' (Before someone rips my dick off, I honestly think no sexuality should be celebrated), it shouldn't be punished.

I'm not the hand of God, I never have been and I never want to be. I'm not wise, or intelligent, or composed enough to make decisions which actively effect people's lives.

So I say this; let Homosexuals have their lives, and let's stop pretending to be something we're not.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2015, 07:13:44 am »
The insults are what invalidate his claims, and not his ideological inconsistency?

What are your thoughts on gay marriage?

I believe consenting adults may form whatever bonds or associations they wish- that's their right. To further it, I'm of the opinion that government should hardly be in the business of how individuals associate themselves.

I support their rights despite the fact that I am religiously opposed to it, and I find many of the movement's membership abhorrently promiscuous and obnoxious. It's the same for most issues- they have a right to do things I feel are destructive or wrong, and am duty bound to uphold their rights as citizens as outlined by the constitution.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2015, 07:16:43 am »
you're all going to hell for supporting gay marriage! filthy heathens!

Update:
except for you karth, i would marry you in a heartbeat!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:18:25 am by Gluk the Walrus »

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2015, 07:19:12 am »
Quit being a faggot, Gluk.

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2015, 07:20:22 am »

lock up the filthy gays! make them beg for forgiveness in the eyes of god. If they promise to stop committing their filthy perversion, after about a year of rehabilitation we can let them go. It would be the christian thing to do.
I thought you're gay.

Anyways who gets married now a days. That's so 90's.