Author Topic: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage  (Read 45476 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2015, 12:47:08 am »
There's absolutely no reason to not support gay marriage knowing what we know about biology and sociology. There is zero evidence indicating that gay marriage may be harmful to society. The bible is not a valid source in dictating the lives of millions of people.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2015, 12:48:36 am »
The bible never actually says that it wrong for a man or woman to fuck another man or person
1 Corinzi 6,9–10
Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

@MaxLam: Right. When homosexuals can marry, they will be allowed to adopt kids (which can be really harmful). Then we will allow zoophilia, pedophilia and I'm sure the western world will find even higher levels of degeneracy that we all can embrace.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2015, 12:52:39 am »
It's also amazing how people are completely unable to name a single way in which homosexuals marrying (as opposed to getting a civil partnership, which has happened for a while now) actually impacts them in any meaningful way.

God will not take this insult lightly-I don't want to get caught up in it when he calls in the floods. Obama has put the life of every American at risk today.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2015, 12:54:52 am »
This was in response to MaxLam, but I didn't realise that there would be so many replies in between. Ah well.

Who's defining what's civilised and what isn't?
You just completely made up your own definition of sexual civilisation with absolutely no justification whatsoever (and all the other definitions of what's permitted/acceptable).
More to the point, "Rules regarding sexuality" vs "Free sex" are two completely arbitrary definitions, not to mention the fact that they are two unrelated things. Sexuality and sex are like apples and oranges. More to the point, and I really don't understand how people keep missing this: nothing has changed about sex/sexuality. What people are actually campaigning for is for a more accepting society. I.e. get your nose the fuck out of other peoples' business. They don't want you interfering with what they do, and you don't want them interfering in your furry hentai fantasies or whatever perverted shit you're into. Live and let live! People tie each other up to turn themselves on, hell, people shit and piss on each other. Honestly, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, so why on earth should I give a shit (if you'll pardon the pun). People who shit on each other have just as much right to get married as anyone else, so why shouldn't two guys or two girls?

Gay people had sex in the past, and they will continue to do so. Nothing you can do will stop that. Whether or not they can get married as opposed to a civil partnership affects only their legal rights. If people love each other and live together, they should get the same civil protection, regardless of their gender, orientation, race, age or any other factor. Humans are humans. End of discussion.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2015, 12:55:11 am »
Steven ur the ubertroll.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2015, 01:02:30 am »
The bible never actually says that it wrong for a man or woman to fuck another man or person
1 Corinzi 6,9–10
Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

@MaxLam: Right. When homosexuals can marry, they will be allowed to adopt kids (which can be really harmful). Then we will allow zoophilia, pedophilia and I'm sure the western world will find even higher levels of degeneracy that we all can embrace.

might aswell make the most of it

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2015, 01:06:23 am »
This thread consists of retards who's head is shoved up their own assholes and they're just eating the dogma straight from their colon

Or oversensitive people who are actually trying to argue with other people who's greatest rebuttal is "Peace Out" or "its muh degeneracy clean the hooman race please"

Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2015, 01:08:43 am »
This thread consists of retards who's head is shoved up their own assholes and they're just eating the dogma straight from their colon

Or oversensitive people who are actually trying to argue with other people who's greatest rebuttal is "Peace Out" or "its muh degeneracy clean the hooman race please"

ur a part of de problem doe

told that bih don't @ me

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2015, 01:11:39 am »
This was in response to MaxLam, but I didn't realise that there would be so many replies in between. Ah well.

Who's defining what's civilised and what isn't?
You just completely made up your own definition of sexual civilisation with absolutely no justification whatsoever (and all the other definitions of what's permitted/acceptable).
More to the point, "Rules regarding sexuality" vs "Free sex" are two completely arbitrary definitions, not to mention the fact that they are two unrelated things. Sexuality and sex are like apples and oranges. More to the point, and I really don't understand how people keep missing this: nothing has changed about sex/sexuality. What people are actually campaigning for is for a more accepting society. I.e. get your nose the fuck out of other peoples' business. They don't want you interfering with what they do, and you don't want them interfering in your furry hentai fantasies or whatever perverted shit you're into. Live and let live! People tie each other up to turn themselves on, hell, people shit and piss on each other. Honestly, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, so why on earth should I give a shit (if you'll pardon the pun). People who shit on each other have just as much right to get married as anyone else, so why shouldn't two guys or two girls?

Gay people had sex in the past, and they will continue to do so. Nothing you can do will stop that. Whether or not they can get married as opposed to a civil partnership affects only their legal rights. If people love each other and live together, they should get the same civil protection, regardless of their gender, orientation, race, age or any other factor. Humans are humans. End of discussion.

Ayyy most of the peple on here are 12 they can't read all that shit

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2015, 01:14:52 am »
@Steven: Who is Richard Burnish?

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2015, 01:22:51 am »
@Steven: Who is Richard Burnish?

My religious idol.

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2015, 01:28:17 am »
Fuck you kid, you don't get the fucking right to judge your fellow man. Nor does some book written by fucking barbarians. Go marry your right hand bitch.
quoted

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2015, 01:29:20 am »
Fuck you kid, you don't get the fucking right to judge your fellow man. Nor does some book written by fucking barbarians. Go marry your right hand bitch.
quoted

:P

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2015, 01:31:30 am »
Anybody should have the right to judge anyone. Just like Marceaux has the right to insult Rebel's religious beliefs.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2015, 01:33:02 am »
Why do I imagine rebel would cry and whine if we was to take away his right to worship