Author Topic: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage  (Read 45645 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2015, 09:16:21 pm »
Alright. Stop. A point can't be made if you bicker. Two pages in and this, already? Opinions can't even be given here because you two are acting so childish.

Spoiler
Also i just want to take a quick second to remind you how fucking dumb you are when you say 'its against the point of life'. Homosexuality is a phenomenon that comes along with society overbreeding and producing too many offspring, this can also be seen in animals who do not breed and in rare cases are sexually active with the same gender, heres a list of them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

This happens because if an animal is not breeding it can contribute to societies in other ways, such as taking care of offspring since they do not have their own, or by contributing with food, shelter etc. Homosexuality is a natural occurance and is actually helpful for human life and animal life. So in other words, your idea of what is natural or not is based off a retard collection of stories called the bible.

I mean yeah two guys banging eachother is pretty gross, but by all means its a natural occurance, even though it may have become more normal during our last few decades. This can be explain by the fact it has been suppressed by religion and society for hundreds of years.
[close]

More of this would be nice.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2015, 09:17:39 pm »
Well. I made a point. And Marceaux had a pissie fit. He was just angry because I was speaking the truth

I am angry because you have the mindset of a fucking moron. People like you are why we make no real progress. You are likely racist to right? Because its not natural for different colors to mix am i right? You speak the truth that you are ignorant and your mind has been twisted to support inhumane ideas. You wish to take others happiness away, for no real reason other then you feel it is wrong? It doesn't hurt you nor does it hurt society and our earth. And for the argument that the purpose of a relationship is to have children is just fucking retarded and completely idiotic in a modern world.
Well I'm not a racist. And actually gay marriage hurts society and the earth. Lots of people don't want to see two people of the same sex making out. Relationship has always been to make children. It was God's purpose. (Imma get hate now for being religious)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2015, 09:21:06 pm »
How can you know anything about God's purpose?

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 09:21:13 pm »
I just want to say enjoy life while you can. Peace out

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 09:22:44 pm »
Okay, then stop telling others how to enjoy their life.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2015, 09:23:29 pm »

If that is how you feel, then why have a view that stops others from enjoying life?

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2015, 09:38:36 pm »
Well. I made a point. And Marceaux had a pissie fit. He was just angry because I was speaking the truth

I am angry because you have the mindset of a fucking moron. People like you are why we make no real progress. You are likely racist to right? Because its not natural for different colors to mix am i right? You speak the truth that you are ignorant and your mind has been twisted to support inhumane ideas. You wish to take others happiness away, for no real reason other then you feel it is wrong? It doesn't hurt you nor does it hurt society and our earth. And for the argument that the purpose of a relationship is to have children is just fucking retarded and completely idiotic in a modern world.
Well I'm not a racist. And actually gay marriage hurts society and the earth. Lots of people don't want to see two people of the same sex making out. Relationship has always been to make children. It was God's purpose. (Imma get hate now for being religious)

How does gay marriage hurt society? By not producing children? If you follow that logic then infertile people should not be allowed to marry either.

Yes according to religion marriage was exactly that for, to be a save environment for children to grow up. Nowadays marriage is also a legal term, it brings financial benefits to it and legally binding stuff. While you can still marry in a church you can do it without any religious stuff too. So for those people who are not religious why should be they forced to not enjoy those benefits just because someone else's religion is against that? That would be like your wife would not be allowed to run around with a tank top because some fundamental Muslims say that a woman has to be covered down to her ankles. Think about it...

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 09:42:12 pm »

How does gay marriage hurt society? By not producing children? If you follow that logic then infertile people should not be allowed to marry either.

Yes according to religion marriage was exactly that for, to be a save environment for children to grow up. Nowadays marriage is also a legal term, it brings financial benefits to it and legally binding stuff. While you can still marry in a church you can do it without any religious stuff too. So for those people who are not religious why should be they forced to not enjoy those benefits just because someone else's religion is against that? That would be like your wife would not be allowed to run around with a tank top because some fundamental Muslims say that a woman has to be covered down to her ankles. Think about it...

Something 90% of our world can not do. They lack the intellect to form their own ideas and opinions. This video tears me up nearly every time...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo[/youtube]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2015, 09:50:39 pm »
lol audiate, do you really think you can keep people from arguing here?

Anyway great decision on the part of the supreme court. I'm glad it's finally happened.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 09:54:03 pm »
lol audiate, do you really think you can keep people from arguing here?

Anyway great decision on the part of the supreme court. I'm glad it's finally happened.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 09:57:31 pm »
You are all about to witness and are witnessing the deconstruction of the Nuclear Family. The greatest and most stable means of raising a decent and hard working human being I bid you all goodluck in the future.

Eines Tages der Flut wird kommen.  ;)

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 10:04:17 pm »
You are all about to witness and are witnessing the deconstruction of the Nuclear Family. The greatest and most stable means of raising a decent and hard working human being I bid you all goodluck in the future.

Eines Tages der Flut wird kommen.  ;)
*die

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 10:14:58 pm »

God, as written by man, is an invention by man to bring order to uncivilized tribes ~6k years ago. God, the dictator of the laws of physics, has never spoken to man and therefore it is impossible to know what its purpose is. If you have problems seeing two people in love then you have autism. I'm sorry.

Its wrong. Screw gay marriage

Fuck you kid, you don't get the fucking right to judge your fellow man. Nor does some book written by fucking barbarians. Go marry your right hand bitch.

You need to calm down lad.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2015, 10:31:06 pm »
The bible never actually says that it wrong for a man or woman to fuck another man or person