Author Topic: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage  (Read 45539 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: United States Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 08:28:22 pm »
Alright, alright. No one is wrong for expressing their views, just wrong for arguing with opinions that don't match their own. Let's keep this civil.

What are your thoughts on this? Is it about time same sex couples can be recognized as marital partners? Do you think America is ready for a change like this, one which only five of the nine Supreme Court justices approved?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 08:28:44 pm »
Its wrong. Screw gay marriage

Fuck you kid, you don't get the fucking right to judge your fellow man. Nor does some book written by fucking barbarians. Go marry your right hand bitch.

I can't wait for the flame war to start on here.

I don't care anymore, i am so sick of the children on here that want to talk about real life and real people's rights etc like its a fucking joke and they understand the world and what is right and wrong yet they haven't left their fucking street block or learned to form their own intelligent opinion instead of listening to their dumb ass parents and stupid kids around them. Do not act like you know right from wrong when you see the world threw fucking you tube.
Lol Marceaux. I don't get my stuff from youtube. I go to school and learn this shit. I took a whole term on gay marriage and why it's wrong. It's literally against the whole aspect of life. Love is between a man and a woman. Not a man-man, woman-woman.

Who are you to tell your fellow human what love is? And how to properly love? Are you married Rebel? The point is we are all human why cant we just allow each other to be free and do as we please as long as it is not hurting anyone? Why do you care? Do you think you are going to get a dick in the ass other than your fathers?

Is the world perfect? No, so why would we not make efforts to change.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 08:37:00 pm »

Fuck you kid, you don't get the fucking right to judge your fellow man. Nor does some book written by fucking barbarians. Go marry your right hand bitch.

I don't care anymore, i am so sick of the children on here that want to talk about real life and real people's rights etc like its a fucking joke and they understand the world and what is right and wrong yet they haven't left their fucking street block or learned to form their own intelligent opinion instead of listening to their dumb ass parents and stupid kids around them. Do not act like you know right from wrong when you see the world threw fucking you tube.
Lol Marceaux. I don't get my stuff from youtube. I go to school and learn this shit. I took a whole term on gay marriage and why it's wrong. It's literally against the whole aspect of life. Love is between a man and a woman. Not a man-man, woman-woman.

Who are you to tell your fellow human what love is? And how to properly love? Are you married Rebel? The point is we are all human why cant we just allow each other to be free and do as we please as long as it is not hurting anyone? Why do you care? Do you think you are going to get a dick in the ass other than your fathers?

We aren't "free" and "do as we please." I care because it goes against the point of life and the true meaning of marriage. Gay marriage is the conservative view. Real love and marriage is between a man and a woman. The whole will for humanity is to produce children. You can't produce kids when you are in a gay marriage?!

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 08:39:18 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Gotta love the south ...

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 08:40:39 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Gotta love the south ...
Don't even live in the south bud

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 08:44:29 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Gotta love the south ...
Don't even live in the south bud

Close enough, the fact that they teach you that in school is the problem.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 08:48:25 pm »
The day when america starts being the progressive ones of the world...

Legalizing Marijuana
Legalize Same Sex Marriage

cmon eurofags, catch up!
Haha, good one. Ever heard about some little country in Europe... Called the "Netherlands"? 8)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 08:50:42 pm »

Legalizing Marijuana

cmon eurofags, catch up!
Haha, good one. Ever heard about some little country in Europe... Called the "Netherlands"? 8)
oh damn, he got me there!

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 08:52:55 pm »
It's clear that on many things, topics fall down to personal opinion, and that personal opinion can be transferred to others through various environments such as household and school teachings. There's a humanness to believe in something differently than someone else because they were taught about something differently, but wouldn't it be safe to then presume a person develops differently based on independent things, such as biological development pre-birth, and not on what they were taught?

Many American children today are taught about Adolf Hitler and how terrible a person he was, and that his killing of millions of people was immorally wrong to an extreme degree. However, German youth during Nazi Germany were taught that Adolf Hitler was a great person, with great moral values. We probably don't have to look far as to another country for this example, though. There's kids in America today who are told the holocaust was not real. So try to develop opinions on your own, using all points made to support it. ;)

Anyway, let's keep this stuff to what it's meant to be. Leave your opinion and give civil reply if any, if it has good reason. Believe this is a great thing? Say so and why. Think it's terrible? Say so and why. If you want to prove a point, prove it, and don't let arguments deter that.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:54:49 pm by Sir Audiate »

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 08:56:55 pm »
Spoiler

Legalizing Marijuana

cmon eurofags, catch up!
oh damn, he got me there!
[close]
Get rekt m8

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 08:59:08 pm »
Well. I made a point. And Marceaux had a pissie fit. He was just angry because I was speaking the truth

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2015, 09:03:39 pm »
Well. I made a point. And Marceaux had a pissie fit. He was just angry because I was speaking the truth

You were speaking your truth

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2015, 09:06:14 pm »

You were speaking your truth
No?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2015, 09:12:06 pm »

I am angry because you have the mindset of a fucking moron. People like you are why we make no real progress. You are likely racist to right? Because its not natural for different colors to mix am i right? You speak the truth that you are ignorant and your mind has been twisted to support inhumane ideas. You wish to take others happiness away, for no real reason other then you feel it is wrong? It doesn't hurt you nor does it hurt society and our earth. And for the argument that the purpose of a relationship is to have children is just fucking retarded and completely idiotic in a modern world.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2015, 09:14:27 pm »
Spoiler

We aren't "free" and "do as we please." I care because it goes against the point of life and the true meaning of marriage. Gay marriage is the conservative view. Real love and marriage is between a man and a woman. The whole will for humanity is to produce children. You can't produce kids when you are in a gay marriage?!
[close]

geez i thought i was conservative

what do you actually think is so wrong with it?

Also i just want to take a quick second to remind you how fucking dumb you are when you say 'its against the point of life'. Homosexuality is a phenomenon that comes along with society overbreeding and producing too many offspring, this can also be seen in animals who do not breed and in rare cases are sexually active with the same gender, heres a list of them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

This happens because if an animal is not breeding it can contribute to societies in other ways, such as taking care of offspring since they do not have their own, or by contributing with food, shelter etc. Homosexuality is a natural occurance and is actually helpful for human life and animal life. So in other words, your idea of what is natural or not is based off a retard collection of stories called the bible.

I mean yeah two guys banging eachother is pretty gross, but by all means its a natural occurance, even though it may have become more normal during our last few decades. This can be explain by the fact it has been suppressed by religion and society for hundreds of years.

told that bih don't @ me