Author Topic: Total War: Warhammer III  (Read 3658 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Total War: Warhammer III
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2021, 12:47:56 pm »
If they're making a new NTW I beg they make it so the co-op campaigns are better, it had one of the worst I've ever seen.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2021, 12:52:23 pm »
I wanna see Chaos Dwarves.  8)

Just use the Hellcannon from Chaos and you get a nice little squad of Chaos Dwarves :P

I would really like a Total War game which plays during 1500 - 1650. The warfare of this period is great in my opinion and there could be a wealth of content, variety and tactics. I picked ~1650 as end because i would like it to have the 30 years war as the "grand finale" of the campaign and maybe some years after that for recovering.

Skaen

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2021, 12:55:41 pm »
If they're making a new NTW I beg they make it so the co-op campaigns are better, it had one of the worst I've ever seen.
YES. Yes. This has to improve. I hated co-op in NTW.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2021, 12:57:18 pm »
Every Total war after Rome 2 (post buggy shit release) has been very meh imo. Shogun 2 probably the most goated of them all tbh, still holds up very well today.

YES. Yes. This has to improve. I hated co-op in NTW.
The fact they only had head to head coop in NTW made me sad af, coop in Shogun 2 is really fun though, FOTS and SJ.

Skaen

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2021, 01:02:55 pm »
Yeah, Shogun 2 is legendary. I played around with the files and made the units a bit bigger as well as more canons in one unit and it's just crazy. Co-Op in Shogun 2 I haven't played much but yeah I indeed have heard good things about it. Just NTW was so piss poor.

Yeah, I wish Rome II and Attila were more polished. Attila is so badly optimized as well. Has anyone played Three Kingdoms? I haven't played this one yet but I'm not sure if I would buy it.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2021, 02:16:54 pm »
I bought Three Kingdoms and even though I didn't play it much it just seemed very bland. Every faction felt the exact same, all it had was a fancy overworld map with some new minor features here and there. I tried to refund it but I was too late. RIP

Elsse

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2021, 02:17:22 pm »
I bought Three Kingdoms and even though I didn't play it much it just seemed very bland. Every faction felt the exact same, all it had was a fancy overworld map with some new features here and there. I tried to refund it but I was too late. RIP
Went exactly the same for me

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2021, 02:22:13 pm »
I want empire or napoleon, and medival

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2021, 02:23:28 pm »
A more in depth Empire or Napoleon would be sick. One can only dream.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2021, 02:24:53 pm »
A more in depth Empire or Napoleon would be sick. One can only dream.
We will be in our early 30s by then

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2021, 02:26:57 pm »
I would like to see a newer Napoleonic game. With more regions, factions, troop diversities. Yes you have more factions when you download these overhaul mods, but for me personally, they become pretty boring after a while. Battles take way too long for my taste in NTW3 for example.

I would agree with a new Medieval game as well, would be pretty neat with the graphics now. Going from Europe all the way to the Muslim countries.

What I'm going to say now is ofcourse impossible, but an Elder Scrolls Total War, I would love to see that. :P
Ntw with different start dates would be nice. You could start with a rising french empire, french empire at their strongest point and one start right after his first defeat

Skaen

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2021, 02:59:57 pm »
Ah shame. I guess I'll skip Three Kingdoms then.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2021, 03:44:21 pm »
What people want - Medieval 3.

What people get - A made in China Medieval 3 with copy pasta units
- Some shit Troy game which people only got because it was free for a while.
- And now another WH game which probably could have been a DLC for WH2.

Spoiler
in b4 this hurts peoples feelings
[close]
WH3 being a DLC for WH2? There gonna be like 150+ new regions

CA has always said they don‘t do a game three times (except the Warhammer series which has to do with the licenses and their agreements with Games Workshop), so I don‘t think we‘ll ever see a Medieval 3; which I think is a good thing. Why make a third Medieval game when Medieval II still holds up to this day? Plus, there are so many more interesting time periods and places. 30 Years War, Bronze Age etc. or so much more potential in titles like Napoleon (I‘d love to see a Napoleon II).

Three Kingdoms is a really great game though (a game that has more unit diversity than e.g. Shogun 2)
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2021, 04:04:21 pm »
I just want LOTR :(

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2021, 04:10:42 pm »
Am I the only one that hated Shogun 2?

Also I think Attila is the best one they’ve ever made. Just plays way better than any other. The mods on this are also great.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.