Author Topic: Europa Universalis IV Multiplayer game  (Read 1239 times)

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
  • Side: Neutral
Europa Universalis IV Multiplayer game
« on: August 20, 2020, 01:30:58 pm »
Hello all, I just want to gauge what the interest would be if I set up a big multiplayer EU4 game that anyone in the community could join!

I have all the DLC and have hosted multiple EU4 multiplayer campaigns within the 92nd that have gone successfully and most have enjoyed. There most likely would be a player limit as 20+ players in one game might get a bit mental. There would be a rule book drawn up with basic rules that will be agreed by everyone before hand and everyone has to play by.

The campaign would most likely be played once every week 8pm to 12am (4 hours). Again all of this is just ideas, I want to hear from people to see if this is something you would be interested in and then I can go from there!

Happy gaming my do0ds

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Europa Universalis IV Multiplayer game
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 03:44:37 am »
I used to do something similar with the 6teSLR community over a year or two ago. It always went pretty well and usually played with about 5-6 people per session. I think it could work well!

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 07:05:46 pm »
I used to do something similar with the 6teSLR community over a year or two ago. It always went pretty well and usually played with about 5-6 people per session. I think it could work well!

Glad to hear that others have been able to do big games successfully too! It gives me hope that something like this could work lol. I was thinking of doing a weekly update on the forums too, a brief description of the major events during each session.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 02:57:44 am »

Glad to hear that others have been able to do big games successfully too! It gives me hope that something like this could work lol. I was thinking of doing a weekly update on the forums too, a brief description of the major events during each session.

I did the same thing in our teamspeak. I took regular screenshots and made lil updates and which nations were formed by players. If I still had the TS, I'd show you. It was pretty nice

Offline Genos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 03:59:44 pm »
A year has passed, and I would like to know how the work on creating the game is progressing. Because I really really want to play it. But the problem is that my friends and I have a limit on adding friends to steam. And if there is any other way, then I will be happy to play. Since a long time ago, I want to play with a girl with sparklepandas.com since she said that she also liked this game and would love to play it. So if you can somehow throw off the link to the direct link, I will definitely download this game. Thank you in advance for the answer.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 05:15:20 pm by Genos »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 07:09:25 pm »
A year has passed and I would like to know how there is progress with the creation of the game.Because I really want to play it very much.
We do games regularly in the 92nd if you're interested in joining those then add [92nd] TheBaker on steam.