Author Topic: US Politics thread  (Read 61355 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: US Politics thread
« Reply #420 on: January 10, 2017, 07:28:07 pm »
Freedom of Speech in Russia, LGBT rights in Russia.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #421 on: January 10, 2017, 07:34:17 pm »
Do you guys remember when mitt Romney said Russia was our number 1 political foe and everyone laughed at him?
and than Obama said to take his 80's foreign policy back but proceeded to embark on the most anti-russia foreign policy we've had in decades? Yeah, I 'member
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Last time I checked they aren't being raped to death or having multiple terrorist attacks per day

God bless
Spoiler
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 10, 2017, 07:42:21 pm »
Do you guys remember when mitt Romney said Russia was our number 1 political foe and everyone laughed at him?
and than Obama said to take his 80's foreign policy back but proceeded to embark on the most anti-russia foreign policy we've had in decades? Yeah, I 'member
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Last time I checked they aren't being raped to death or having multiple terrorist attacks per day

God bless

Spoiler
[close]

No westernized country have that lel. What I'm saying is why should any westernized country that values democracy and peace support Putins Russia?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #423 on: January 10, 2017, 07:56:21 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

God bless

Spoiler
[close]

No westernized country have that lel. What I'm saying is why should any westernized country that values democracy and peace support Putins Russia?
Correction: Multiple terrorist attacks per year, far more than before the migrant situation. I did not mean to say per day, which was a mistake on my part for which I take responsibility for.

However, the amount of rapes has increased dramatically with most being attributed to the influx of said migrants, especially in Sweden.
Strange that approximately 4.4% of the population commits 77% of rapes, eh.

If we look at rapes, in 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.
There is an estimated 250,000 to 350,000 Muslims in Sweden, from 1.8% to 4.4% of the Swedish population of 9 million

Staggering rape and assault rape statistics from Sweden from 1985-89 and 1997-2001. Rape committed by Swedish born rapists (blue) were 22.4%. Foreign rapists represent 77.6% of all figures divided into ‘normal’ representation (pink, red and orange) at 5,070; over representation (red) at 3,752 rape cases; unregistered migrants (orange) at 653 rape cases. Note that the blue bracket of Swedish rapists include foreign born persons with Swedish citizenship as the statistics are only counted on citizenship, and not nationality. This could of course mean that Swedish born Muslims could make up a bulk but we cannot be sure.
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #424 on: January 10, 2017, 08:09:27 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Just wanted to ask a question. Ever lived or studied in Russia?

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 10, 2017, 09:45:59 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

God bless

Spoiler
[close]

Correction: Multiple terrorist attacks per year, far more than before the migrant situation. I did not mean to say per day, which was a mistake on my part for which I take responsibility for.

However, the amount of rapes has increased dramatically with most being attributed to the influx of said migrants, especially in Sweden.
Strange that approximately 4.4% of the population commits 77% of rapes, eh.

If we look at rapes, in 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.
There is an estimated 250,000 to 350,000 Muslims in Sweden, from 1.8% to 4.4% of the Swedish population of 9 million

Staggering rape and assault rape statistics from Sweden from 1985-89 and 1997-2001. Rape committed by Swedish born rapists (blue) were 22.4%. Foreign rapists represent 77.6% of all figures divided into ‘normal’ representation (pink, red and orange) at 5,070; over representation (red) at 3,752 rape cases; unregistered migrants (orange) at 653 rape cases. Note that the blue bracket of Swedish rapists include foreign born persons with Swedish citizenship as the statistics are only counted on citizenship, and not nationality. This could of course mean that Swedish born Muslims could make up a bulk but we cannot be sure.
[close]

We've debunked this before do we really have to go 50 pages backwards?

Either way I don't get what this has to do with anything.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 11, 2017, 01:19:04 am »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:22:45 am by StevenChilton »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #427 on: January 11, 2017, 01:26:49 am »
Buzz feed is the best source for news
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 11, 2017, 01:52:04 am »
Of course, but it's really funny even though it probably isn't true.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 11, 2017, 05:34:55 am »
Furnox had the EU flag as his avatar once (corporate union fanboy), I truly wonder why he doesn't like Russia...?  ;)

Just when you thought it couldn't get any weirder...
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.ce6Ejd359#.gb7XP2Jy3

Spoiler
[close]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3174033/Clintons-charities-got-50million-British-aid-cash-UK-government-accused-trying-buy-influence-power-family.html

Source is just as bad as yours, but it's safe to say Britain isn't exactly on Trump's side

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 11, 2017, 01:48:08 pm »
That Putin quote regarding Islam is a confirmed hoax. Anyone who knows anything about Russia would know that anyway, considering that Chechnia gets away with their radical muslim stuff as long as Kadyrov stays loyal to Putin. Honour killings and child brides? All dobre in Putin's Russia.

Russia has monthly terrorist attacks in the north Caucasus republics. Of course, you, and most Russians, don't really give a single crap of what happens in those areas, but it still happens. Of all states on the European continent, Russia argueably has the biggest issues with radical islamists. But go right ahead and continue yelling that Putin ain't such a bad guy and that it's all a western conspiracy. In time, after the Putin-government has collapsed, you will deny ever saying those things or supporting him in the slighest regard. Wir haben es nicht gewusst.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:50:16 pm by Duuring »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 11, 2017, 03:35:04 pm »
B-b-but Russia is great.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #432 on: January 11, 2017, 04:31:11 pm »
Russia good, komrade. Russia best kountry in world.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 11, 2017, 04:41:37 pm »
@Furrnox (again), Duuring and Olafson: Ever lived, worked or studied in Russia?

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 11, 2017, 05:34:45 pm »
Of all states on the European continent, Russia argueably has the biggest issues with radical islamists.

Did you just deny Turkey is in Europe? I don't tolerate xenophobia. Reported.