Author Topic: E3 2021 - June 12th  (Read 30124 times)

Skaen

Re: E3 2021 - June 12th
« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2021, 01:53:01 pm »
If the bots are for a single player experience like instant action in Battlefront, then who cares? This whole time I thought you meant that they were putting bots in multiplayer if the lobby wasn’t full of 128 players lol.

I can see myself spending a bunch of time playing against bots. Always good stress relief shitting on them. It’s the reason I play NW.
Ayy instant action of the old battlefronts.. I Miss the good old times playing splitscreen with a friend. When I played BF4 I always imagined what it would like if we could have an instant action for Battlefield 4 with all these big game modes. And now we are getting that with 2042. Srsly can't wait. Although, I do understand that having the progression system with the bots is a bit unfair. You can just farm with bots and then go in multiplayer and just play with a level 140 character for example with every gun and gadget that you unlocked in SP. Would be nice if they could split that. Just 2 progression systems for each mode, SP and MP. That said I don't mind it much because I'll be probably playing a lot more against those bots as there are highly customizable settings they said.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: June 14, 2021, 07:31:54 pm »
Was too busy watching the Tiktok boxing thing  :'(

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2021, 03:58:51 pm »
I mean comparing it to Red Orchestra 2 is a bit weird considering if you know anything about that game, yes I even agree I way prefered playing against bots but the gameplay is vastly differen't to a Battlefield multiplayer experience. Its supposed to capture that feeling of progression and sheer onslaught of the red army charging at you in the thousands.  But that game had no real multiplayer support for ages so you kind of had to play against bots anyway due to the bugs. Yet again 3kliksphillip isn't exactly known for having good takes.
Playing RO2 bots was sick because you actually felt like you were mowing down a soviet horde

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #228 on: June 18, 2021, 12:14:08 am »
Playing RO2 bots was sick because you actually felt like you were mowing down a soviet horde
Exactly.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2023, 01:32:31 am »
So it seems like E3 will no longer be a thing. what a bummer. 8 year old thread is now useless.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2023, 05:13:51 pm »
So it seems like E3 will no longer be a thing. what a bummer. 8 year old thread is now useless.
Can't believe they made people wait that long for nothing.