Author Topic: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.07 |  (Read 38168 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.06 |
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2019, 02:39:11 pm »
Howdy check this out fams looks like Muha is on Tinder

Spoiler
[close]

LOL

Nock

« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2019, 03:06:18 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

FDOGJDFJGHLFJHG

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2019, 06:21:17 pm »
After some undercover detective work me and my agents have come to the conclusion this thread was made by Cancer Boy Gay Boy and Mute Boy  ok gn xoxo
lol, did u ask ur ginger cousin leprechaun for it? cuz it aint me
https://gyazo.com/d62b6aadeef0c1cd5e7ae89764b1b31e     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   I like ur top 7 mr cancer boy :) #EmbarrassedToOwnUpToYourOwnOpinion

well done you autistic cunt, that is my list that I'm making with DOMI and crew, and as you can see it's clearly not finished. Will upload when done. Only thing you achieved is making yourself look like a retard
I mean you admitted to me in ts u was one of three people involved and also you can see the top 7 on the google dox is linked directly to this list so too much correlation and evidence to call me a retard and a autistic cunt. I am not the one afraid to speak or show myself.

Admitted I told the maker to change 1 thing...which is just as much or even less than other people who caused change, and so i guess they were also 'involved'
and as you can see the top 7 still isn't finished, DOMI has not even completed his list so I can't calculate an average from an incomplete set of data  :)  It's not really linked at all...at least mine...but clearly the top 7 is pretty accurate and that is cus it's pretty obvious who the top players are...not because it's on another google doc (and Correlation ≠ Causation but guess you never learnt that)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:29:05 pm by Python | Smeagol »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #198 on: June 21, 2019, 06:51:05 pm »
Pyton active on forums is the epitome of NW 2019

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 21, 2019, 07:14:03 pm »
After some undercover detective work me and my agents have come to the conclusion this thread was made by Cancer Boy Gay Boy and Mute Boy  ok gn xoxo
https://gyazo.com/d62b6aadeef0c1cd5e7ae89764b1b31e     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   I like ur top 7 mr cancer boy :) #EmbarrassedToOwnUpToYourOwnOpinion

well done you autistic cunt, that is my list that I'm making with DOMI and crew, and as you can see it's clearly not finished. Will upload when done. Only thing you achieved is making yourself look like a retard
I mean you admitted to me in ts u was one of three people involved and also you can see the top 7 on the google dox is linked directly to this list so too much correlation and evidence to call me a retard and a autistic cunt. I am not the one afraid to speak or show myself.

Admitted I told the maker to change 1 thing...which is just as much or even less than other people who caused change, and so i guess they were also 'involved'
and as you can see the top 7 still isn't finished, DOMI has not even completed his list so I can't calculate an average from an incomplete set of data  :)  It's not really linked at all...at least mine...but clearly the top 7 is pretty accurate and that is cus it's pretty obvious who the top players are...not because it's on another google doc (and Correlation ≠ Causation but guess you never learnt that)
I'm aware it is not your list and im purely stating u contributed to it and lots of people wanted to know who made this list so I found out and thats all the fse spam was about. Linking the google dox was about proving it was movement who made the list. The google document of your recent top 20 list proves it is not "pretty accruate" as yours is completely diff to the one listed here! Look forward to your list that seems has alot of effort going into it and pls put ur name on it and not Napleonic Wars Wars List 2 xoxo
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2019, 07:18:23 pm »

I'm aware it is not your list and im purely stating u contributed to it and lots of people wanted to know who made this list so I found out and thats all the fse spam was about. Linking the google dox was about proving it was movement who made the list. The google document of your recent top 20 list proves it is not "pretty accruate" as yours is completely diff to the one listed here! Look forward to your list that seems has alot of effort going into it and pls put ur name on it and not Napleonic Wars Wars List 2 xoxo

That list has nothing to do with this list
and yes I will of course put my name and all contributors on it, because I don't mind people trying to slate me :)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2019, 07:34:18 pm »
pitton stop with the big words pls i cant handle

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2019, 07:47:11 pm »
stop typing words

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2019, 07:51:23 pm »

Nock

« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2019, 07:51:37 pm »
ok but when is knightmare 95p ?? he can ft7 any of you noobs

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2019, 11:10:09 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

''let your success be your noise''
original version of mine  ''work hard in silence,let your success make the noise''

1 more bs shit from you and i will make sure to shutdown you

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2019, 11:18:38 pm »
it literally says that

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk