Author Topic: Damn the Revolution  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Damn the Revolution
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 08:04:19 pm »
Although I have seen some valid points, it's nothing to discourage me from playing this game.

This game -- this community, has given me a gaming experience I've never had before, and I never intend on leaving it (unless of course I become the unfortunate victim of a post office accident). FSE does what they can, and I respect it. If FSE is determined to put out BCoF, then I'm determined to support it.

This'll blow over after awhile, and things will return to normal. Positions will be filled, and development will continue.  8)

+1 Cop my bestest bro is the level head of the community :)

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 08:21:01 pm »
Although I have seen some valid points, it's nothing to discourage me from playing this game.

This game -- this community, has given me a gaming experience I've never had before, and I never intend on leaving it (unless of course I become the unfortunate victim of a post office accident). FSE does what they can, and I respect it. If FSE is determined to put out BCoF, then I'm determined to support it.

This'll blow over after awhile, and things will return to normal. Positions will be filled, and development will continue.  8)

+1 Cop my bestest bro is the level head of the community :)

The community gave you that experience.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 08:24:02 pm by Robin_Hood »

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Akira

• Private
  • Swords master and Bayonet blunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Akira
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 11:18:12 pm »
Eh it had happend but i think every thing is fine now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:23:32 pm by Akira »