Author Topic: Resignation - Hekko  (Read 20639 times)

Offline Connzcdf

• Major
  • Act like a wasteman, that's not me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connzcdf
  • Side: Union
Re: Resignation - Hekko
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 01:11:56 am »
Goodbye Hekko. At least some people like myself will miss you.

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Creed
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 01:13:08 am »
There is a reason why I drag this into publicity, it's because the secrecy clearly breeds a setting where the mismanagement is brushed under the carpet. I am targeted as someone who betrayed their trust, yet still I am not really posting anything that the public didn't already know, except Vince's post, but then again that is fairly close to a fairy tale regarding certain aspects.

It wasn't the fact that I betrayed someone, or used information that should be secret, it's the fact that I was an admin and refused to support whatever idiocy toplevel FSE management conjoured up. This is my true "betrayal".

For instance, alot of people were hard at Hancocks throat in the admin forum, and now they made a U-turn regarding him here.

its pretty sad how this arguement has turned out. i think we needed change but people have taken it to the extreme if they start making it personal like calling vinces girlfriend a whore. this is one of the reasons for why i stay clear of these forums most of the time. we can never have any civilised debate on a certain topic within the community. this was proven in the champions of europe thread and now in this one.

To my knowledge no one did.

yeah but if someone did it is completely wrong.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 01:13:36 am »
Admin spam and outrage. Why should it stay private amongst the select few???? Please explain -why-. What of that was so important that it should remain private? Absolutely nothing.
Aside the fact that anything and everything that is wrong with the community in their eyes should be hidden from the community, including all of their misbehavior and or miss management.

This was a private conversation between the admin team discussing the new changes. Note, the admin team, not for the public eyes. If Vince wanted everyone to see it he would have posted it himself. Its no't down to Hekko to quote certain parts and post them here.
Well why don't we wait for Vince in that case, secondly Hekko obviously wants the community to see and that's his choice and it's not up to you to criticize. It might be a different case if good portion of the admin staff were actually credible and not complete tools.

No it is not his choice. With being an admin he agreed on the rule to no post or spread anything said or discussed on the admin forum. This rule he has now broken serveral times which is not acceptable and quite immature.

Offline Vorlen

• Second Lieutenant
  • [Nr.24]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 01:14:17 am »
Indeed.... Betrayal... what a joke.....

He didn't reveal secrets.... he could have retyped, or paraphrased everything Vince said. There is absolutely nothing wrong with responding to what has been targeted at him in PUBLIC.

Offline Johnston

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 01:15:06 am »
as an ex 15e out of everyone who i have played with. Hekko and Hancock have been the fairest and most polite people. and they have put up with mine parsons gallaghers and shaft which isnt easy so something has pissed them off

Offline Parsons

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 01:16:08 am »
There's nothing stopping him from reposting anything anywhere, so... why the big issue?

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 01:16:35 am »
Admin spam and outrage. Why should it stay private amongst the select few???? Please explain -why-. What of that was so important that it should remain private? Absolutely nothing.
Aside the fact that anything and everything that is wrong with the community in their eyes should be hidden from the community, including all of their misbehavior and or miss management.

This was a private conversation between the admin team discussing the new changes. Note, the admin team, not for the public eyes. If Vince wanted everyone to see it he would have posted it himself. Its no't down to Hekko to quote certain parts and post them here.
Well why don't we wait for Vince in that case, secondly Hekko obviously wants the community to see and that's his choice and it's not up to you to criticize. It might be a different case if good portion of the admin staff were actually credible and not complete tools.

No it is not his choice. With being an admin he agreed on the rule to no post or spread anything said or discussed on the admin forum. This rule he has now broken several times which is not acceptable and quite immature.
Why shouldn't it be in public view? Aren't the admins there to protect the public players in the public servers? Or are the admin now regarded as a higher class member of the community? Why is the community laden-ed with this blanket of secrecy and why do you support it? All it does is create miss management and lies.

Offline Hawkes

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 01:18:06 am »
This is TheWarZ forums all over again...

Major deja vu.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2013, 01:18:38 am »

Major deja vu.
Understatement of the year.

Offline Afroman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17th_CSgt_Afroman
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 01:19:12 am »
The graceless way in which you have chosen to resign, Hekko, is both pathetic and shameful. Not only have you betrayed the trust of Vince and your erstwhile fellow admins by making your grievances public, without (from your own admission) any attempt at using official or private channels to do so, you then proceed to post privileged information from the Admin section of the forums to further your own ends. I have to say, you are right. There are problems with the FSE administrators. The administrators that feel it appropriate and acceptable to plaster what should be private information all over the public domain, in order to allow themselves a small vestige of comfort, knowing that they have a band of individuals as cretinous as themselves to back up their disgraceful and unfair claims.

It's a damned good job you're resigning. Let the Anti's have their martyr. With any luck, they'll have a tantrum and storm out too, leaving us all in peace.

Offline Hawkes

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 01:20:15 am »

Major deja vu.
Understatement of the year.

Do I get a title for that?

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 01:22:06 am »
The graceless way in which you have chosen to resign, Hekko, is both pathetic and shameful. Not only have you betrayed the trust of Vince and your erstwhile fellow admins by making your grievances public, without (from your own admission) any attempt at using official or private channels to do so, you then proceed to post privileged information from the Admin section of the forums to further your own ends. I have to say, you are right. There are problems with the FSE administrators. The administrators that feel it appropriate and acceptable to plaster what should be private information all over the public domain, in order to allow themselves a small vestige of comfort, knowing that they have a band of individuals as cretinous as themselves to back up their disgraceful and unfair claims.

It's a damned good job you're resigning. Let the Anti's have their martyr. With any luck, they'll have a tantrum and storm out too, leaving us all in peace.

May they take you with them?

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Parsons

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 01:22:37 am »
ROBIN HOOD, WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING US IN REAL LIFE?!

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 01:23:23 am »
ROBIN HOOD, WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING US IN REAL LIFE?!

I want the money for myself.

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Connzcdf

• Major
  • Act like a wasteman, that's not me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connzcdf
  • Side: Union
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 01:25:00 am »
I am confused, he doesn't even care anymore yet you are posting this hate. There is no point to it.