Author Topic: Resignation - Hekko  (Read 20641 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Resignation - Hekko
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 01:02:50 am »
Well, isn't a shocker this is the way it happened to be honest.

Good luck Hekko.

In response to Vorlen, it was private because it is a private response from Vince to the admin team. Just like in any organisation how can anything be done if trust isn't there between team members?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:04:24 am by PrideofNi »

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 01:04:02 am »
HEKKO IS UNVEILING THE HERESY AND WITCHCRAFT AND TREASON THAT HAS BEFOULED US ALL!

I SAY THIS:

What?

I am incredibly disappointed that you insist on breaking the policy of the server administration area multiple times, I had hoped you would be a mature and responsible member regardless of our disagreements. It was a false hope I suppose.

So now here you are again, to try and rile up another crowd to fight the 'revolution' against FSE?

Your actions betray your words.

Good luck on your next activity.
Well maybe the Devs ought to set a good example first.

You should be grateful that the Devs have taken time out to sort all this mess out. Stop being rude to people everywhere you go and get some respect.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 01:05:26 am »
Admin spam and outrage. Why should it stay private amongst the select few???? Please explain -why-. What of that was so important that it should remain private? Absolutely nothing.
Aside the fact that anything and everything that is wrong with the community in their eyes should be hidden from the community, including all of their misbehavior and or miss management.

Offline Lowlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 01:06:18 am »
Just incase anyone was wondering, I still dont care. This game, this community is nothing in the true retrospect of reality and all this hullabaloo is extremely stupid.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 01:07:21 am »
Edit - Fuck it. I'm done. Not even worth my time.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:09:48 am by Windbusche »

Offline Hawkes

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 01:07:35 am »
A community is built on good and frequent communication through the hierachy. Hekko demonstrated this, and is adored and applauded by many for not resorting to the more standardized, generic and mysterious approach some administrators have taken. Hekko was the most vocal of them all and is an honest and normal human being. To those who hold snidy remarks, be cautious - Hekko had courage.

Good luck with this decision Hekko, no doubt I'm now in the firing range.

Offline Robin_Hood

• Sergeant Major
  • To be British; is to be haughtily honest.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sid the slick sh*t
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 01:07:49 am »
Coming from a community members point of view, this is what should of happened anyway. We now know where Vincenzo is at, how he felt when he was trod on and of course how the other administrators see the events. Some points are good and some are not, I will keep reading!

Instigating arguments is such a broad term, for all could be potentially and usually innocently participating in this joke of a rule. Post an opinion, someone disagrees and therefore you have instigated an argument. Now, sonny, welcome to the FSE graveyard where we ban you all with our sketchy rules as the tool. And why you say? Because we can, son.

Offline Jack1995_1

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:03 am »
The amount of shit that has gone on over the last few days has been too much. Although not active on the forums, i have come to know alot of the fse development team through different roots. They are all funny, friendly guys who do not deserve the shit that you and afew other members of this community are putting on them. These arguments that could have been solved quickly have been stirred up by trolls and many points that are not related in the slightest have been brought up for public discussion. Take Blob, for instance. His private post between a friend has been taken out of context, and is therefore meaningless. People need to calm down and realise what the fse team has actually done for them, and how many hours of enjoyment their product has given them.

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:10 am »
Admin spam and outrage. Why should it stay private amongst the select few???? Please explain -why-. What of that was so important that it should remain private? Absolutely nothing.
Aside the fact that anything and everything that is wrong with the community in their eyes should be hidden from the community, including all of their misbehavior and or miss management.

This was a private conversation between the admin team discussing the new changes. Note, the admin team, not for the public eyes. If Vince wanted everyone to see it he would have posted it himself. Its no't down to Hekko to quote certain parts and post them here.

Offline Parsons

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:15 am »
Just incase anyone was wondering, I still dont care. This game, this community is nothing in the true retrospect of reality and all this hullabaloo is extremely stupid.

Well said, why am I even here?

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Creed
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 01:09:05 am »
its pretty sad how this arguement has turned out. i think we needed change but people have taken it to the extreme if they start making it personal like calling vinces girlfriend a whore. this is one of the reasons for why i stay clear of these forums most of the time. we can never have any civilised debate on a certain topic within the community. this was proven in the champions of europe thread and now in this one.

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 01:10:10 am »
There is a reason why I drag this into publicity, it's because the secrecy clearly breeds a setting where the mismanagement is brushed under the carpet. I am targeted as someone who betrayed their trust, yet still I am not really posting anything that the public didn't already know, except Vince's post, but then again that is fairly close to a fairy tale regarding certain aspects.

It wasn't the fact that I betrayed someone, or used information that should be secret, it's the fact that I was an admin and refused to support whatever idiocy toplevel FSE management conjoured up. This is my true "betrayal".

For instance, alot of people were hard at Hancocks throat in the admin forum, and now they made a U-turn regarding him here.

its pretty sad how this arguement has turned out. i think we needed change but people have taken it to the extreme if they start making it personal like calling vinces girlfriend a whore. this is one of the reasons for why i stay clear of these forums most of the time. we can never have any civilised debate on a certain topic within the community. this was proven in the champions of europe thread and now in this one.

To my knowledge no one did.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 01:10:29 am »
The amount of shit that has gone on over the last few days has been too much. Although not active on the forums, i have come to know alot of the fse development team through different roots. They are all funny, friendly guys who do not deserve the shit that you and afew other members of this community are putting on them. These arguments that could have been solved quickly have been stirred up by trolls and many points that are not related in the slightest have been brought up for public discussion. Take Blob, for instance. His private post between a friend has been taken out of context, and is therefore meaningless. People need to calm down and realise what the fse team has actually done for them, and how many hours of enjoyment their product has given them.
Well said.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 01:11:22 am »
After all this talk of bettering the community Hekko you show your true colors int he matter and turn your resignation into a dirty mud throw. A childish last act.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 01:11:28 am »

This was a private conversation between the admin team discussing the new changes. Note, the admin team, not for the public eyes. If Vince wanted everyone to see it he would have posted it himself. Its no't down to Hekko to quote certain parts and post them here.
Well why don't we wait for Vince in that case, secondly Hekko obviously wants the community to see and that's his choice and it's not up to you to criticize. It might be a different case if good portion of the admin staff were actually credible and not complete tools.