Author Topic: Resignation - Hekko  (Read 20639 times)

Offline Hekko

• Captain
  • I host stuff
    • View Profile
    • 15e Website
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Hptm_Hekko
  • Side: Neutral
Resignation - Hekko
« on: January 29, 2013, 12:49:52 am »
Well then,

I feel deeply betrayed back-stabbed and wronged by some elements of my administration team and even old friends.

Not only did things not get raised to me in the usual channels, by messaging me in steam, which you all have me on, or even in teamspeak two days before, where I visited you guys. You even took the choice to post a lot of things publicly, most of which was your personal grievances all piled up, I mean, how can you take me in discredit about certain decisions, and in the same post name the melee changes between MM and NW you are always complaining about, to me it seems all you want is to piss in my face......

There is nothing that led me to believe that the usual channels would be any less useless than they usually are.

I am disappointed in trusting certain elements of my administration team, with information.
What information? The root of the problem was lack of information.

To get into your issue with a new administration addition I did last month, I am deeply insulted, but not just me, you insulted her even much more. You lot basically have called her a whore for getting her position which I am furious about and I will not allow that to go on.

I don't think anyone actually called her a whore. I don't think anyone has had any problems with Kitty, people have had problems with your hypocricy and nepotism surrounding it.

I was near completion with our great plan of handling things better when Hekko decided the time was now, to collect everything he could load his shotgun with, truth or not, rumor, lie or personal grievances over gameplay, it was all loaded up and shot into the public.

For that I thank you again great mister calculation, that was the best calculated and well thought of thing you could do in the history of your presence in our wonderful community, not only did you get all the little trolls out of their hiding places, you got a days long argument back on track, even blaming our administration of banning people for their opinion what not... this sickens me..

Be honest, you didn't have half a plan, infact you probably didn't even have the quarter of a plan.
You also say that I loaded and fired a shotgun into the public, but boy did you supply with ammunation through out it all. The fact is, you are no better than the people you call trolls. You acted in a conduct unbefitting of a CEO and then you act all surprised that there was reprecussions.

Hekko I remember you mentioning the closing of your infamous “firing in the charge topic” I feel especially insulted by mentioning this, because you asked me the same question in teamspeak 3 days ago, where I told you exactly “The topic has been raised 5 times already, and each time it ended in one big pile of problems, countless arguments and nobody ever agreed, bringing it up again is just causing drama, why don’t you just host an event yourself with your own rules?” in which you replied “hmm, ok”... Guess nothing was OK right?

You were drunk at the time, trolling a the artillery crew in a private linebattle. I wasn't going to make an eloquent argument with you at that point.

Now for my letter of resignation:

I have played MM/NW for two years now, and during my entire time I have done my best to improve the community. I have created servers, I have created a new competitive way to play, I have helped improve the game mechanics, I have posted about tiny details regading historical accuracy, I have adminstered the servers to the best of my ability. I have spoken up regarding procedures that I have found unfair, I have ran a regiment where alot of people passed through and enjoyed their stay, and even those who left ultimately remained my friends.

However, it comes to an end today. I personally have not actually been affected, I have been privileged in the community, the closest to affected I have been is when CarolusRex was vetoed for admin. Yet still I feel that the community deserves something better than what it's getting from Vincenzo. Lets be clear about one thing Vincenzo is a troll through and through, I have heard some rather dubious stuff about him regarding his native days for instance. This is not really a problem when he is running a mod, because well a mod is a very inofficial setting, however, when he is the "CEO" of a company he has to behave in a manner befitting of a person with so much responsibility. His crimes are not victimless either, atleast Craig and Charles fell victim to his whimsical desicions, one being community banned for simply questioning the poor treatment of Charles who lost his regimental name in an unprecedented move, in order to stop flaming&protect the 51st. The 51st not needing protecting and the flaming becoming worse. Hancock has also provided some other examples.

The fact is you have created a community with so much resentment because of the way you behave, you blame me for the outcome, but you should really blame yourself. If you would have acted as a CEO you would not deal with the fallout of a chain of bad choices you made.

I am no longer a desired part of the administrative staff, I guess I never really was, as such I suppose I will have to resign since you probably won't remove me because you don't want to run the risk making a martyr of me. I had alot of fun in MM despite the way the top of the administrative staff behaved, and for that I thank you.

I want to touch on your main mistake though, because it will come back and haunt you, the reason why you are not acting like a CEO is because you do not understand that it's the consumers, the customers, the community that pays your paycheck, if you piss them off, like you continually have done (people who are pissed off are alot more likely to complain to their friends) you will run out funding for your current project, and when that happens you will realise that people like me and Hancock were right. There is more game start-ups out there than one can imagine, you need the consumer more than the consumer needs you. The community admired and feared you, instead you should have admired and feared them. Don't get this the wrong way I don't want the project to fail, but I just feel that is the probable outcome.

Regretful regards,
Hekko

Vince's post I am quoting at points:

Offline MaHuD

• Major
    • View Profile
    • Reveran
  • Nick: MaHuD
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Resignation - Hekko
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:54:51 am »
Errr Hekko?
[18:51] <Evanovic> Mahud can I nominate you for best villian 2013?

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:55:34 am »
I think this was posted in the admin section to be private, not smart.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:56:12 am »
Not surprising you would once again post public information that was meant to stay private and amongst the admins, further proves everyone's point that you are unfit to stay, good choice on resigning. Even though I barely know you, after this fiasco, can't say I am sad to see you go.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:58:46 am by Death by EMP »

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 12:57:24 am »
Not surprising you would once again post public information that was meant to stay pirvate and amongst the admins, further proves everyones point that you are unfit to saty, good choice on resigning. Even though I barely know you, after this fiasco, can't say I am sad to see you go.
Took the words out of my mouth.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 12:57:31 am »
This has nothing to do on the public topics; atleast not the first part. You should feel ashamed that you are resigning this way and still try to punch Vince and the FSE in the face.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 12:58:10 am »
I am incredibly disappointed that you insist on breaking the policy of the server administration area multiple times, I had hoped you would be a mature and responsible member regardless of our disagreements. It was a false hope I suppose.

So now here you are again, to try and rile up another crowd to fight the 'revolution' against FSE?

Your actions betray your words.

Good luck on your next activity.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 12:59:49 am »
I am incredibly disappointed that you insist on breaking the policy of the server administration area multiple times, I had hoped you would be a mature and responsible member regardless of our disagreements. It was a false hope I suppose.

So now here you are again, to try and rile up another crowd to fight the 'revolution' against FSE?

Your actions betray your words.

Good luck on your next activity.
Well maybe the Devs ought to set a good example first.

Offline Parsons

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 01:00:28 am »
HEKKO IS UNVEILING THE HERESY AND WITCHCRAFT AND TREASON THAT HAS BEFOULED US ALL!

I SAY THIS:

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:06:49 am by Parsons »

Offline Harbinger

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 01:00:40 am »
Not surprising you would once again post public information that was meant to stay pirvate and amongst the admins, further proves everyones point that you are unfit to saty, good choice on resigning. Even though I barely know you, after this fiasco, can't say I am sad to see you go.
He's just trying to be a martyr, again.

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 01:01:01 am »
Disgusted with your behaviour. Even in your resignation you seem hell-bent on betraying the trust the FSE team had in you, and abusing your access to private forums. The irony of it being that evidently you're one of the unfit admins that you seem to eager to disavow.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 01:01:10 am »
He's just trying to be a martyr, again.
Isn't it obvious?

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Flash
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 01:01:58 am »
Awwwh D=

Offline Wolfstar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 01:02:01 am »
It is a true shame to loose another of the admin team, whether his words bear truth or not I do not care. All I know is that the FSE administration team is going through a tough time right now and a lot of people are being pulled through the dirt. I do hope some sort of solution to rectify the problem can be found as soon as possible.

I'd rather not choose a side in this without knowledge of the entire story and therefore I'd just like to say I wish you luck in whatever else you do Hekko and thankyou for your time as a valued member of the community.

Wolf.

Offline Vorlen

• Second Lieutenant
  • [Nr.24]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 01:02:20 am »
Admin spam and outrage. Why should it stay private amongst the select few???? Please explain -why-. What of that was so important that it should remain private? Absolutely nothing.