Author Topic: Serious discussion on reforms in the community  (Read 5910 times)

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Serious discussion on reforms in the community
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 08:51:21 pm »
Well with Kitty I've seen her on these forums for the first time only a few weeks ago. And I was schoked that she was a moderator.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 10:31:01 pm »
If I might suggest, due to my neutral stance on this topic, I am willing to moderate/host talks between FSE and Hekko. I feel we should get to the bottom of each side's arguments without outside interference before continuing this discussion.

Offline Budzinskiy

• Sergeant
  • I'm retired from MM.I was captain in an Army corp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Retired_Budzinskiy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 10:43:14 pm »
But I think that the most important of that is that the community agree.By a vote into some elections for each section of this forum(NW,BCof,Non-English part of the forum ...).Every person who want to be admin should have a program and normal stuff like in politic.BUT the most important part is giving the equality to everybody,I mean a thread with all the candidature of future admin in a neutral thread made by a neutral guy!   

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Creed
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 10:49:04 am »
i said this before in the other thread. maybe they could try trialing the applicants on their admining skills and it also gives the community a chance to see if they think he/she is good enough. i understand it may take more time and effort but maybe anything is better then the current process

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 06:29:58 pm »
You all claim serious discussion, but for as long as you all hop on the band wagon and use the JOIN THE REVOLUTION signature etc you are NOT taking things seriously. I am tired of seeing people who claim to be professional and level headed about things only to see them band wagon away with hash-tags and all that nonsense. No its time for REAL mature individuals to take the fore front in the community. Not children obsessed with image gags flooding the forums of serious discussion.

want to show your support for someone? do it in a mature and professional way, not #insertnamehere2013.

My two cents.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 06:35:27 pm »
You all claim serious discussion, but for as long as you all hop on the band wagon and use the JOIN THE REVOLUTION signature etc you are NOT taking things seriously. I am tired of seeing people who claim to be professional and level headed about things only to see them band wagon away with hash-tags and all that nonsense. No its time for REAL mature individuals to take the fore front in the community. Not children obsessed with image gags flooding the forums of serious discussion.

want to show your support for someone? do it in a mature and professional way, not #insertnamehere2013.

My two cents.

This is actually a major foundation for the idea I had with the representatives. With an elected bunch we can enforce a smaller area with incredibly strict rules, and have a serious discussion without all of the signatures, and +1's, and hashtags, and 'vive la revolutiones!'

Offline Feldmarschall_Ben

• First Lieutenant
  • Feldmarschall des Kaiserlichen Heeres
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FeldMrshl_Ben
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 10:31:36 pm »
Regiments are a very big part of our community.
The admins should communicate with most regimental leaders in order to solve problems or in order to prevent problems from happening.
Such Leaders are representing a group of players which together make out at least 70% of this community.

It isnĀ“t possible to talk to everyone but at least they could try to talk to leaders of "bigger" regiments sometimes... Or at least give us the opportunity to talk to them.
Also: There should be a part of this forum which should be namend as "Critisicm" I am sure that would help alot.

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 11:25:28 pm »
We pay him money to not be a dick

Wow.

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
  • Side: Union
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 12:26:57 pm »

My two cents.
I agree with this post 100%.