Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions  (Read 9015 times)

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2023, 06:19:20 pm »
go play ur North American Cup then with Canada USA and Mexico hfhf
Would if we could ong

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2023, 06:19:28 pm »
not to mention NA is basically an honorary guest in what is supposed to be a EUROPEAN tournament
Call it the European cup then lmao

I get 80 Ping on most NA servers, only gets me like 1 Sec delay on every stab. I don't see a problem with that
bro u wont even play probably so doesnt matter

who says I won't play?? Maybe I wanna play now when u say I won't play!

Who says u gonna play now u said u wanna play cause he said u wont play?

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2023, 06:20:58 pm »
Why are people being toxic brainlets?

Stryker’s point on playing London servers(best average ping time for NAs) is the best solution for people playing against the NAs.

Yeah we cant expect people to want to play on NA servers after all the normalisation with french servers etc.

@dayboul Pipe down. Stryker is unironically better than u with 12x ur ping 💀💀

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2023, 06:33:42 pm »

Stryker’s point on playing London servers(best average ping time for NAs) is the best solution for people playing against the NAs.

Yeah we cant expect people to want to play on NA servers after all the normalisation with french servers etc.

Best solution is to have an unfair match on both sides to make it 'fair', strange that

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2023, 06:44:19 pm »
@Zeyden you see what I meant, second day and we have our first beef  ::) :-*

IMO, feel free to ignore it if you do not see it that way, there are only two options:

1. Like the last editions, NWWC as the successor of the europa cup with only EU servers (FRA,GER,ENG,NL whatever) and every other nation/continent has to think twice if they really wanna play in such a tournament

OR

2. Reworked NWWC rules, somehow with away and home matches on their own national/regional servers (can't wait to get clapped by Plamper on chinese servers  :-[ )

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2023, 06:45:36 pm »

Best solution is to have an unfair match on both sides to make it 'fair', strange that

Unfair? London servers have a improvement in ping for the NAs and barely an increase for cis players.

No offence to my eastern european fam but if you don’t understand how to exploit 90+ ping players with 40-60 ping then 🥶🥶

This all came from zeydens suggestion for the NA home matches, if people dont want it then fair enough, but a london server really isn’t a big ask.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2023, 06:46:09 pm »
The decision is already made by us, so the conversation can be closed haha. You'll see an announcement about that on one of the threads about this matter but also about something else :)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

David_Schrein

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2023, 06:56:40 pm »
The questionable player transfers to national teams presented difficulties for the Moderation team.

We would like to know what you all think about this situation. We see this as a dilemma with two sides: on one hand, we want to make it the most competitive and fair NWWC yet, which forces us to undo many previous poor decisions (which could infuriate some people); on the other hand, if we don't do that, what is your opinion on allowing people to argue their case for a swap?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2023, 07:22:17 pm »
@Zeyden you see what I meant, second day and we have our first beef  ::) :-*

IMO, feel free to ignore it if you do not see it that way, there are only two options:

1. Like the last editions, NWWC as the successor of the europa cup with only EU servers (FRA,GER,ENG,NL whatever) and every other nation/continent has to think twice if they really wanna play in such a tournament

OR

2. Reworked NWWC rules, somehow with away and home matches on their own national/regional servers (can't wait to get clapped by Plamper on chinese servers  :-[ )
also known as :

1. having a decent competitive tournament with like 2 irrelevant teams that dont belong here anyway with a ping disadvantage (and that would STILL be given the courtesy of getting the server where they have the lowest ping)

2. have 15-0/0-15 ties all accross the board regardless of the actual skill level of all the teams involved and defeat the entire purpose of the tournament to satisfy a minority of players which by the way we still havent seen a single one of them ask for it on this thread

also i dont think NA or TR ever "thought twice" before signing up so idk what you're refering to

and 1 or 2 weeks of trying would probably be enough to go back to being better than both of you combined lol. Make no mistake newgen scrub, youve reached the okay-tier only because everyone else quit the game
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 07:37:56 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Online Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2023, 07:43:08 pm »
They are used to playing on EU servers and are fine that there's no home-away system, that was just my personal opinion on the matter, however it involves too many subtleties that would cause too many problems like you guys said, things will stay as they are and we will find the best servers depending on who the NA teams are playing against, that's it.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2023, 07:57:26 pm »
I don't mind this suggestion.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2023, 08:05:05 pm »
and 1 or 2 weeks of trying would probably be enough to go back to being better than both of you combined lol. Make no mistake newgen scrub, youve reached the okay-tier only because everyone else quit the game

no matter how hard you try on tropical paradise, you could never compare to the great strykerop highlights

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2023, 08:07:23 pm »
I think people should remember the usual "NA servers" that we play on are in Chicago which is closer to the middle of our continent. You can compare this to a German server in the EU. If we move the server to New York or Northern Virginia, its much closer to the coast making the ping much closer. Also maybe we can consider a different split such as 12 rounds NA and 18 on an EU server.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2023, 01:54:57 am »
I think people should remember the usual "NA servers" that we play on are in Chicago which is closer to the middle of our continent. You can compare this to a German server in the EU. If we move the server to New York or Northern Virginia, its much closer to the coast making the ping much closer. Also maybe we can consider a different split such as 12 rounds NA and 18 on an EU server.
CoC > any other team

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2023, 02:33:33 am »
not to mention NA is basically an honorary guest in what is supposed to be a EUROPEAN tournament
Call it the European cup then lmao