Author Topic: Community Chronicles  (Read 31921 times)

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Chronicles
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2017, 03:47:34 pm »
Crazy that I've been playing this for 6 years. Shout out to all early 18e (Under Lowlander) members that still play. Good times.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2017, 08:42:05 pm »
Spoiler
As for Mopin, he is without a doubt one of the sickest player I have ever faced, and if I had to pick the best 2v2 I've played, the one against him and Godygamer in the semi-final of the FG 2v2 Tournament would probably come on top. A shame they lost to Moskito and Noswill in the finals, but Meskulin Maskulin was a hell of a duo back then. Also really like the guy's attitude, just not getting involved too much on FSE and shit, simply playing the game, kicking ass and having fun.
Winning against Mopin and Godygamer was highly unexpected for me and probably for Moskito too. As I can remember correctly, they were the champions of the first FG 2vs2 tournament and they played really amazing togehter, having one of the best teamplay. I played with Moskito since MM Russia, building up good in-game knowledge of each other, we wanted to test our capabilities and teamwork in a 2vs2 tournament. We won the first two matches and were really happy, since I personally thought it would be over soon enough, seeing so much amazing 2v2 teams like Ledger and Draken, Spacekiller and Badsheep and more to name. We had really close rounds against Bert and Deans, winning only 3:2. Watching the video from Mopins and Godys perspective, it is really amazing how calm Mopin was most of the time, in contrast to the sweaty play of Moskito and me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yrRajTZ68&feature=youtu.be
[close]
Yeah mopin has been calm in every single tournament he plays some how, Especially if you watch all of his recordings for Nr24 PowerRangers ect

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2017, 01:04:17 am »
Oh yeah I remember winning that tournament, good times - I was partnered with Dan Carrick, with his strategic knowledge we prevailed against some decent but outmatched opponents. One difficult duel I was worried about would be Herishey and Posh, but at that time Herishey was too busy trying to get a platinum album in the rap industry and Posh was on a diaper change so they had to forfeit.  I recall that Nozza was on duties that day and said he was a 'good boy' and that it was a 'big one'. Herishey went on to deleting his songs from youtube as he realised that fame just wasn't for him.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:13:31 am by Heist »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 01:12:55 am »
Oh yeah I remember winning that tournament, good times - I was partnered with Dan Carrick, with his strategic knowledge we prevailed against some decent but outmatched opponents. One difficult duel I was worried about would be Herishey and Posh, but at that time Herishey was too busy trying to get a platinum album in the rap industry and Posh was on a diaper change so they had to forfeit.
You actually got knocked out by me and Markle in that tournament  :-*
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 01:13:57 am »
Oh yeah I remember winning that tournament, good times - I was partnered with Dan Carrick, with his strategic knowledge we prevailed against some decent but outmatched opponents. One difficult duel I was worried about would be Herishey and Posh, but at that time Herishey was too busy trying to get a platinum album in the rap industry and Posh was on a diaper change so they had to forfeit.

Matty was a fucking DISGRACE of a meleer back then, he went through a rough patch because his dad stopped beating him and he didn't understand why. He did get better. I took LeBraves duo out on my own i recall because matty needed a poo for the last two rounds
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:17:13 am by Heist »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2017, 10:01:21 am »
hello? that was before my sick rap phase??? im pretty sure at that point I was too busy doing more important things like watching McPero drink his own cum?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2017, 11:08:19 pm »
hello? that was before my sick rap phase??? im pretty sure at that point I was too busy doing more important things like watching McPero drink his own cum?

Mcpero did drink his own cum to be fair

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2017, 11:15:36 pm »
Tardet trying to justify his passion for pavay
Spoiler
:-*
[close]

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2017, 02:44:52 am »
Has anyone got any footage of outstanding melee performances during linebattles, it always seems quite rare. People say things that they've done but nothing has often been caught on camera so it's difficult to say how believable some of it is. I did once 1v12 against 5pp back in 2014 and they had some of the better melee, they were up there with the better regiments at the time. But never recorded, just in the memories of 22nd members. Has anyone got anything to share?

I was always particularly proud of this performance against 92nd: skip to 3:45 me and NIFU fought valiantly for that round...

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:47:39 am by Heist »

Offline Sanitarium

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sanitarium
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2017, 03:12:05 am »
Sorry...what is this thread all about anyway?

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2017, 06:19:54 am »
Sorry...what is this thread all about anyway?

Try reading OP maybe?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2017, 12:01:01 pm »
@Murphy

Honestly, the LBs I played with the 92nd for the NWL are part of my best memories, really. But the 22nd was certainly one of hardest we had, to my eyes. I'm actually quite shocked to see the score was 9-1, you deserved clearly better. If anything, it shows some LBs can be close without necesserally having a really close result.

What honestly probably disturbed us is how well you managed a 20-25 men line format while we were also used to play with a 35 men line which leaves way more room for mistakes and occasions to make up for them. On the other hand, you really didn't let us catch our breath during this 1v1 and some many rounds were damn close.

A hell of a LB, without a doubt.

@Nowsill

Thanks for sharing your point of view about the 2v2 versus Gody and Mopin, means a lot to have the opinion of someone who defeated them at their peak and an overall great player!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2017, 03:59:08 pm »
@Murphy

Honestly, the LBs I played with the 92nd for the NWL are part of my best memories, really. But the 22nd was certainly one of hardest we had, to my eyes. I'm actually quite shocked to see the score was 9-1, you deserved clearly better. If anything, it shows some LBs can be close without necesserally having a really close result.

What honestly probably disturbed us is how well you managed a 20-25 men line format while we were also used to play with a 35 men line which leaves way more room for mistakes and occasions to make up for them. On the other hand, you really didn't let us catch our breath during this 1v1 and some many rounds were damn close.

A hell of a LB, without a doubt.

@Nowsill

Thanks for sharing your point of view about the 2v2 versus Gody and Mopin, means a lot to have the opinion of someone who defeated them at their peak and an overall great player!

I would say this LB was taken just as the 22nd were getting better and pulling in some good melee/training our own, we were without Beorning, Stark, Berkovic, Turle(BulgarianSoldier) and a few other hidden gems that were never considered some of the best meleers in our community due to not having a huge tournament/community presence but we relied on them such as Goldking, OHNO, Ledoni, JohnnySlovak, Bakarat and more who were very good at keeping our centre strong. we did play the 92nd again about 2 or 3 months after and we lost either 7-3 or 6-4 and again about 6 months after that and lost 6-4. Never beat them, sadly. But the 92nd were pretty much undefeated other than 17e (6-4 but NWL marked it down as a draw due to rule break), can't recall 92nd losing anything else so I'm happy with those results I guess, I think we even achieved results better than what 14e could pull off vs them, 92nd were their kryptonite. I would've liked to see an Nr.24 Vs 92nd match. Real shame that never happened.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:46:27 pm by Heist »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2017, 04:30:53 pm »
Can't recall the 92nd losing to anyone else either, I think they had a lot of draws against the 91st (amazing Lbs) but if they got beaten in a proper 1v1 (other than the 17e) then its not to my knowledges.

A Nr24 vs 92nd could have been fun indeed, same as 91st vs Nr24 to be fair. Those three belong to the Elite so obviously having them clashing would have been remarkable.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2017, 11:36:44 pm »
Brown... Wow yeah I could clearly tell he was bottling up in the 18e but I was quite surprised by how much he enjoyed being a part of the reg. Although I found out eventually he originally joined to troll us after the 1v10 thing, he ended up staying for a year lmao.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.