Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 555150 times)

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #3810 on: February 01, 2018, 03:53:32 am »
Subscribed so I can read my report  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Sir. Roman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ROMAN
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3811 on: February 01, 2018, 03:54:30 am »
Unban Request

Name under which you were banned: Autochamber[exe3]
What was happening when you got banned: I was falsely banned, due to being suspected of being someone who was banned.
Time, date, and timezone: 8:45 PM EST, 1/31/2018, US Central
User Identification Number: 765890

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3812 on: February 01, 2018, 03:59:17 am »
Name under which you were banned: [Autochamber.exe[3]
What was happening when you got banned: Falsely banned for using an auto chamber name, 3 of my friends were falsely banned and this is a completely retarded over abuse of admin privileges.
Time, date, and timezone: 8:40 CST
User Identification Number: 524406

Which 3? Sanders is already banned on the server so that's immediately shot down, Roman proceeded to log onto the server using the name that Sanders was just banned under so he was banned and then you apparently came onto the server under the name "Sanders" right after this. There was no abuse here, you guys should all know better. Unban date Feb 15th.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: February 01, 2018, 04:00:22 am »
Unban Request

Name under which you were banned: Autochamber[exe3]
What was happening when you got banned: I was falsely banned, due to being suspected of being someone who was banned.
Time, date, and timezone: 8:45 PM EST, 1/31/2018, US Central
User Identification Number: 765890

You weren't falsely banned, don't use the name of someone who's been banned immediately after the fact. I understand you could've just made a mistake but regardless; it's a rule break. Unban date Feb 10th.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #3814 on: February 01, 2018, 04:00:27 am »
What was happening when you got banned: Falsely banned for using an auto chamber name, 3 of my friends were falsely banned and this is a completely retarded over abuse of admin privileges.

Which 3? Sanders is already banned on the server so that's immediately shot down, Roman proceeded to log onto the server using the name that Sanders was just banned under so he was banned and then you apparently came onto the server under the name "Sanders" right after this. There was no abuse here, you guys should all know better. Unban date Jan 15th.
GUESS IM UNBANNED

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: February 01, 2018, 04:00:29 am »
Couldn't even be more false, when I ban someone, and you/Roman decided to leave and use their name to come back in, just to spite me because you're mad I banned sanders, unacceptable lol. If you feel as if I misused my admin, feel free to leave a report and lets see if Label or Krastinov agree with you.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: February 01, 2018, 04:00:46 am »

Which 3? Sanders is already banned on the server so that's immediately shot down, Roman proceeded to log onto the server using the name that Sanders was just banned under so he was banned and then you apparently came onto the server under the name "Sanders" right after this. There was no abuse here, you guys should all know better. Unban date Jan 15th.
GUESS IM UNBANNED

Fixed
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: February 01, 2018, 04:02:39 am »
Couldn't even be more false, when I ban someone, and you/Roman decided to leave and use their name to come back in, just to spite me because you're mad I banned sanders, unacceptable lol. If you feel as if I misused my admin, feel free to leave a report and lets see if Label or Krastinov agree with you.
Wasn't even with sanders so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #3818 on: February 01, 2018, 04:03:56 am »
anyone wanna play PS4 FIFA 18 Pro clubs
click here to join the 84th

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: February 01, 2018, 04:04:39 am »
Wasn't even with sanders so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.
Go look at the 15e ts history and look for a user entering named "fk u glenn" Yeah, you were with sanders.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: February 01, 2018, 04:07:14 am »
Go look at the 15e ts history and look for a user entering named "fk u glenn" Yeah, you were with sanders.
So im in a ts channel chilling with sanders? What is that guilt automatically for association? That's no proof he was even on the server to my knowledge atleast. We were just talking after a groupfight with the 116th.

Suns

« Reply #3821 on: February 01, 2018, 04:09:05 am »
there's a thing called conviction by association :/

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: February 01, 2018, 04:10:07 am »
So im in a ts channel chilling with sanders? What is that guilt automatically for association? That's no proof he was even on the server to my knowledge atleast. We were just talking after a groupfight with the 116th.
so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Suns

« Reply #3823 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:03 am »
"so I got caught lying?"

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #3824 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:20 am »
so sure, Roman didn't even mean to use the name he just went in for a the meme of using it not think he'd get permad I think temp banning was more in call for it not just permaing them.

Haven't seen moraine get roasted this hard since his last intimate moment in a bathtub with a kitchen appliance LOL