Author Topic: 91st_NW_Duel  (Read 9112 times)

JackieChan

Re: 91st_NW_Duel
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 06:50:49 pm »
Aww, thanks for putting me on the ''Credits'' thingy <3.

-Dekkers
Well, you did work for it. :P

Offline Pierre-Davous

• Private
  • Dekkers - ex 91st and 17e member
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 07:44:50 pm »
Aww, thanks for putting me on the ''Credits'' thingy <3.

-Dekkers
Well, you did work for it. :P

Technically I made the map for ''Groupfighting'', so I didn't put in extra effort :p But the Credit is always appreciated <3.
-Dekkers
-Netherlands
-Ex 91st and 17e

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 08:03:42 pm »
It's just an edited version of Dekkers' map.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 08:28:29 pm »
No more getting back stabbed!, favorited.  :)

JackieChan

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 09:33:51 pm »
No more getting back stabbed!, favorited.  :)
Haha, yeah it is a cool server to duel on. :D

JackieChan

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2013, 09:39:59 pm »
Le Bump for a good server, with some problems though sadly.  :'(

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 01:58:23 pm »
Le Bump for a good server, with some problems though sadly.  :'(

It's German inefficiency shockingly.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 03:44:28 pm »
Community name: 33rd_pte_Kim
Steam Name: Kim2600
Location/Timezone: GTM plus 1
Regiments: 33rd
About yourself: my name is kim i'm 17 years old i'm live in denmark :) 91st Duel server is my favorite duel server i spend very long time to this server
Why you would be a good admin: i have played 91st duel in longtime now and i very love this server thats why i will take care of the server i will be a good admin.
Previous Experience (if any):

Offline Father Jack

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Father-Jack/Jack_The_Mean
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2013, 12:52:08 am »
Unban app in the wrong place :l Don't mind me :p
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 01:25:22 am by Father Jack »

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 12:15:57 am »
Unban app in the wrong place :l Don't mind me :p

Silly  :-*
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2013, 06:25:38 pm »
Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble:7th_Hussars_Cpt_Cavendish
Nature of their offense: Shooting while he was knowing it was against the rules.
Time and date of their offense: 03-12 18:00
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I kept killing him, to this I was called a hacker for killing him all the time.
He had been on the server for more then 20 minutes not shooting one single time. But once he realised I kept killing him, he felt like shooting me.
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
Spoiler
[close]
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Rollie

• Sergeant Major
  • Commander of the 7th Hussars
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 7th_Hussars_Cpt_Cavendish
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2013, 07:02:41 pm »
Right...
First of all, I was not aware of the rule of not shooting and apologized right afterwards. The reason I shot you was because you kept running away from me after the duel started.

Regarding the Autoblock hack accuse, It still stands, and it was not because of anger towards you, but because I am rather sure you actually used a hack. When I told you why I suspect you of this, you just replied with insults, which made it rather clear that debating would be pointless anyway.

I'm sure the admins can go trough the logs and see that I at any point was not acting unreasonable.

PS. The rules also state that you shouldn't interrupt duels, while you and Mike deliberately did it several times in turns while I was duelling the other one of you.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:09:52 pm by Rollie »

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2013, 07:17:13 pm »
Right...
First of all, I was not aware of the rule of not shooting and apologized right afterwards. The reason I shot you was because you kept running away from me after the duel started.

Regarding the Autoblock hack accuse, It still stands, and it was not because of anger towards you, but because I am rather sure you actually used a hack. When I told you why I suspect you of this, you just replied with insults, which made it rather clear that debating would be pointless anyway.

I'm sure the admins can go trough the logs and see that I at any point was not acting unreasonable.

PS. The rules also state that you shouldn't interrupt duels, while you and Mike deliberately did it several times in turns while I was duelling the other one of you.

Not aware? Clearly you didn't shot one single bullet before that incident and you had been in it for atleast 20 minutes.
Running away? I was actually just taking advantage of my reach with the bayonet as you were a swordsman and obviously you kept losing when I did this. Holding down the "S"key while spam stabbing is not really how you would type it "Running away".
Of course it stands, you said you have seen those things before by searching on google, wasn't that the case? Your argument is not very valid here.
I can atleast be honest by saying that I did write "retard/retarded" a few times but it clearly is the case here.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:19:39 pm by ZeroSkilled »
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Rollie

• Sergeant Major
  • Commander of the 7th Hussars
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 7th_Hussars_Cpt_Cavendish
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013, 07:26:41 pm »
Not aware? Clearly you didn't shot one single time before that incident and you had been in it for atleast 20 minutes.

I tought it was more etiquette not to shoot than rule, since I had not seen it on the "Show game rules" list the last time I checked it. And just because I think it is allowed does not mean I would shoot people, I came there to practice melee, not shooting.

I shot you once, and apologized once you pointed out it is not allowed.

Of course it stands, you said you have seen those things before by searching on google, wasn't that the case?

You did not belive me when I informed you that there is a hack for it out there, so I told you to use google to find one, just to prove my point. I have seen a friend of mine use an autoblock hack, and I instantly recognized it then aswell, and told him to stop using it.

Belive me when I say that I would not accuse you of this if I was not sure about it.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2013, 07:32:03 pm »
On defense of ZeroSkilled, I see him all the time on the Groupfighting server where he does miss blocks occasionally, but mostly 95% of the time, he gets every block in. Don't accuse him of hacking because he knows how to block after playing a considerable amount in groupfighting, and I am sure most people would agree with my statement.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow