Author Topic: The Foot Guards [FG] 1vs1 forum.  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
The Foot Guards [FG] 1vs1 forum.
« on: August 26, 2013, 04:58:20 pm »
A Brief Overview

The Foot Guards (And maybe some friends ;P) are looking for opponents for 1 vs 1s on certain days. We currently have every day available for hosting events, times may vary from 7-8:30pm GMT. We would look to have 20 vs 20 and room for substitutes in spectators. It may also be pointed out that we may record this and put it onto youtube. As the Foot Guards are the elite of a mixture of different regiments. We would look to play maybe 1 vs 1 as a linebattle overall or even 1 vs 1 in melee or just shooting. I am open to all variants of 1 vs 1 as I see linebattles as fun as a community but the pings within events are questionable and me and a lot of the other Foot Guards would prefer to attend competitions which it actually takes skill to win with low pings and not the average run of the mill spammer who gets a ridiculous amount of kills without having any particular skill. This is the issue I have with having over 100 people in events. I am open to suggestions from other regimental organisers and would welcome your suggestions.

Also the rules of 1 vs 1s can be debated and are open to discussion. However some rules maybe put in place before they are debated. This includes: No officer aiming, even in the charge,  firing in charge IS allowed, substitutes are available on stand-by in spectators in case any drop out. There maybe two officers in the line one on each side of the line or however the regiment would like it to be set out!

Hopefully this is a chance for the Foot Guards to get a name for themselves in terms of reputation and where I stand as the elite part of the Community and how we can improve as a unit! A few regiments have put forward a few suggestions to 1 vs 1 and even offered us 1 vs 1, this is your chance to play us!

My steam: [8e] Herishey
Our teamspeak: 91.121.26.112:6341
Or reply on this thread for when you would like to do a 1 vs 1 on either Tuesday, Friday or Sunday (Other days may be possible on request)  and how many men you are bringing (Ideally 15-20 however this may change in the future as we grow.)

Contact me at either source and we can arrange dates and times!

Many Thanks and good luck. 

Herishey.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:41:01 am by herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Foot Guards [FG] 1vs1 forum.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 06:56:54 pm »
Most days we will only be able to have events at 8pm-8:30pm (UK time) but Tuesdays and sometimes Mondays we can manage earlier :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:58:13 pm »
54e are too good 4 u

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:58:44 pm »
Prove it

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 06:59:09 pm »
Prove it
They have me in it. Proved.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 07:05:11 pm »
I believe that means they're all nuuubs? If you're the best that is.

Offline Lewis96

• Major
  • Not so ded
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Waiting for holdfast
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 07:29:13 pm »
They're all newbies. Except me ofcourse  ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 08:41:03 pm »
They're all newbies. Except me ofcourse  ;)
Especially you*

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 08:42:52 pm »
I look forward to playing with the Foot guards! *Cough*Nice thread *Cough*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 08:43:14 pm »
I look forward to playing with the Foot guards! *Cough*Nice thread *Cough*
All my own work ;)

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 10:30:06 pm »
What if you're fighting a Regiment that has members in the Foot Guards? :o

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 10:34:00 pm »
We clone them

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 12:08:18 am »
What if you're fighting a Regiment that has members in the Foot Guards? :o
Well the majority of our members are 17e just now so unless we fight them we should be fine ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 01:32:14 pm »
Thank you for the event yesterday IZM :)

Current record:

1v1 against 5thFKI: Win 5:1
1v1 against 13thSLI Win: 7:3
1v1 against 8thRoyal Win 6:2
1v1 against 78th Win 6:3
1v1 against IZM Win 8:2

Offline Lewis96

• Major
  • Not so ded
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Waiting for holdfast
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 05:18:59 pm »
You only won against the 13th because I wasn't there :P #BestEU