Author Topic: Sunbro's  (Read 4820 times)

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Sunbro's
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2023, 05:10:57 pm »
I'm not sure how that helps your argument when Messi has 21 of those stats over Ronaldo and Ronaldo only has 7 over Messi. But if it makes you feel better at night. Most peoples arguments for Ronaldo are goals. in 141 more matches' he's only scored 25 more goals with with 116 less assists and worse goals per minute ratios and not to forget that Ronaldo for most his career has played a more forward role than Messi and quite simply can't do a lot of the things Messi can. All Ronaldo can do that Messi can't is a better weak foot and he's scored more penalties.  8)
we have diferent opinions it is what it is, we wont reach an agreement with this
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2023, 05:51:46 pm »
I'm not sure how that helps your argument when Messi has 21 of those stats over Ronaldo and Ronaldo only has 7 over Messi. But if it makes you feel better at night. Most peoples arguments for Ronaldo are goals. in 141 more matches' he's only scored 25 more goals with with 116 less assists and worse goals per minute ratios and not to forget that Ronaldo for most his career has played a more forward role than Messi and quite simply can't do a lot of the things Messi can. All Ronaldo can do that Messi can't is a better weak foot and he's scored more penalties.  8)
we have diferent opinions it is what it is, we wont reach an agreement with this
Common Ronaldo fan, backing out once the arguments looking bad for them.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2023, 06:42:43 pm »
Ive had this argument already, its just pointless to keep going. U can talk shit as much as u want it wont make a diference

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2023, 06:44:32 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2023, 06:47:58 pm »

But Ronaldo's scored more pens? Once again, only people who don't know anything about football.  8)

Ive had this argument already, its just pointless to keep going. U can talk shit as much as u want it wont make a diference
Of course not, it's impossible to break the Utd or Portuguese bias even though there are significantly more arguments for Messi than Ronaldo. I'm just playing.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2023, 06:49:42 pm »
@herishey

Why you act like you know anything about football, you can't even run a miles  :-*

You remind me of Voluble and his mates in the pub raging about Aston Villa mistakes when they can't get up from their chairs to do anything other than order another beer  :-*

Let's do a 11v11 Football match this summer ENG vs FRA  8) u guys are fucked up, obelix dosen't need to move a inch to make a save my man is as fat as the goal

« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 06:52:35 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2023, 06:54:16 pm »
@herishey

Why you act like you know anything about football, you can't even run a miles  :-*

You remind me of Voluble and his mates in the pub raging about Aston Villa mistakes when they can't get up from their chairs to do anything other than order another beer  :-*

Let's do a 11v11 Football match this summer ENG vs FRA  8) u guys are fucked up, obelix dosen't need to move a inch to make a save my man is as fat as the goal
The fact that you thinking being able to run a mile has anything to do with football knowledge is only helping my point further.  ::)

They must call you Big Z because you put us all to sleep!!

You think you can find 11 Englishmen that could be assed or fit enough to play in an 11 a side gl. Battle of the fatties in goal Vol vs Obelix.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2023, 06:55:37 pm »
@herishey

The fact that you thinking being able to run a mile has anything to do with football knowledge is only helping my point further.  ::)

They must call you Big Z because you put us all to sleep!!

You think you can find 11 Englishmen that could be assed or fit enough to play in an 11 a side gl. Battle of the fatties in goal Vol vs Obelix.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2023, 06:56:16 pm »
@herishey

ive heard hes on the gym now, is that fake news then Zeyden ?? did my man lied to us all ? is he still as big as he can get ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2023, 06:56:50 pm »
It's always fake news.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2023, 06:59:00 pm »
@herishey

ive heard hes on the gym now, is that fake news then Zeyden ?? did my man lied to us all ? is he still as big as he can get ?
nah to be fair he is not fat at all, i have seen him IRL few months ago and he was fine

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2023, 07:01:01 pm »
Fair play then

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2023, 07:03:23 pm »
I don't think he was particularly fat before was he? I remember seeing a photo of him. Didn't have big biceps though.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2023, 07:11:13 pm »
I don't think he was particularly fat before was he? I remember seeing a photo of him. Didn't have big biceps though.
The only photo of him i remember seeing was one that he was kinda chubby but he was kinda young so idk

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2023, 07:12:33 pm »
ribazz gets the cr7 pass because he is Portuguese. everyone else i expect better from you.