Author Topic: World Cup  (Read 19120 times)

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: World Cup
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2022, 06:45:55 pm »
We fucking suck lmao Borjan is the only reason this isn’t a blowout 6-1 for Croatia

time to prepare for 2026

Skaen

« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2022, 06:49:03 pm »
I really like the performance of Buchanan and Davies though.

Edit: dang another goal for Croatia.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 06:55:46 pm by Axuss »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2022, 06:56:04 pm »
can the ref just call the game to spare us further embarrassment

Skaen

« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2022, 07:26:37 pm »
Belgium’s gonna get their arses whipped against Croatia.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2022, 08:01:16 pm »
Fucking trash Belgians, fuck off you all, stand behind ur team and country even when they played bad. Everyone behind Belgium when winning but everyone quit that shit when losing

Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Skaen

« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2022, 08:09:06 pm »
I didn’t stand behind Belgium winning against Canada. Any football fan could see there is something wrong and not working in the team. You can have a bad day and not play well, that’s fine. But now with Belgium it’s lately every match that they suck ass. Maybe a new trainer could fix some issues.

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2022, 08:09:52 pm »
Fucking trash Belgians, fuck off you all, stand behind ur team and country even when they played bad. Everyone behind Belgium when winning but everyone quit that shit when losing
This isn't a one off tho Vegi, we've been playing bad for a long time now. Time for a change imo, you keep cheering the L team

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2022, 08:13:07 pm »
This isn't a one off tho Vegi, we've been playing bad for a long time now. Time for a change imo, you keep cheering the L team
ofc I keep cheering the L team, when we good or bad. We should be happy we playing World Cup or play football under the Belgian banner.

Cheering for a good team is easier than cheering for a bad team. I do both like everyone should do!

Vivé la Belgique, lang leve België
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 08:17:07 pm by Vegi. »

Skaen

« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2022, 08:37:26 pm »
This isn’t completely about not supporting a bad team. I simply don’t support Belgium because they are clearly not motivated to play which results in a very poor performance. The attackers say its the defenders fault, the defenders say they didn’t create enough chances. It is like they always play with the fear of losing. There is clearly something wrong with their morale. I only see one option, Martinez needs to go. Time for a new trainer.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2022, 08:37:34 pm »
stupid discussion

dont forget we have Germans here

(or Italians LOL)

Offline Barro112

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2022, 08:49:48 pm »
ofc I keep cheering the L team, when we good or bad. We should be happy we playing World Cup or play football under the Belgian banner.

Cheering for a good team is easier than cheering for a bad team. I do both like everyone should do!

Vivé la Belgique, lang leve België
I'm still watching, just not expecting too much. It's been clear they need a change for a while now and Martinez is holding onto old values way past their expire date. I can't cheer this team without being critical about the tactical approach and the effort some of the players bring in. Good for you if you can see past all of that and still enjoy the matches.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2022, 09:04:25 pm »
This isn’t completely about not supporting a bad team. I simply don’t support Belgium because they are clearly not motivated to play which results in a very poor performance. The attackers say its the defenders fault, the defenders say they didn’t create enough chances. It is like they always play with the fear of losing. There is clearly something wrong with their morale. I only see one option, Martinez needs to go. Time for a new trainer.
not supporting but bashing on them. Alright bro!
Hype supporters be like.

Offline Barro112

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2022, 09:06:50 pm »
Hype supporters be like.
So you can't be critical when they play like shit, alrighty then, makes sense.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2022, 09:09:37 pm »
Hype supporters be like.
So you can't be critical when they play like shit, alrighty then, makes sense.
Twisting my words right here mate 😂. They played like shit, true but Im not acting like a little bitch and say “I don’t support for this joke” or something like that.

Skaen

« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2022, 09:14:41 pm »
The only one here twisting words is you mate.