Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 17843 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2022, 02:36:28 am »
I already get a headache by thinking of that stream
Now you know how your parents feel
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #451 on: October 20, 2022, 02:58:11 am »
im the silent kid mate
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 03:04:44 am by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #452 on: October 20, 2022, 09:25:20 am »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #453 on: October 20, 2022, 09:52:04 am »
im the silent kid mate
Shame that doesn’t transfer over to nw

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #454 on: October 20, 2022, 11:53:26 am »
Out of curiosity would people want to see a stream where I get some people from opposing viewpoints on to have an open forum/debate on the WSE2 subject? Can also transcribe it out for FSE later. Similar to what we did for Fotin v Maskman but a little more of an open forum.

Personally I think thats the only way you are going to hear legitimate pros/cons, allow people in chat to air their opinions for us to read out and also throw ideas out for possible solutions etc. if people have them. Otherwise these threads will keep on going forever. Although saying that they probably won't stop this is NW ;D But at least you won't have to read through 40+ pages of FSE autism for it.

If not nevermind, just an idea.

Video of the Maskman v Fotin CR debate
[close]

people seem to forget this stream actually attracted 50% more viewers than the RGL 15thYR come back stream vs 92nd. Was fun at the time - should do it again
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 20, 2022, 12:00:04 pm »
Out of curiosity would people want to see a stream where I get some people from opposing viewpoints on to have an open forum/debate on the WSE2 subject? Can also transcribe it out for FSE later. Similar to what we did for Fotin v Maskman but a little more of an open forum.

Personally I think thats the only way you are going to hear legitimate pros/cons, allow people in chat to air their opinions for us to read out and also throw ideas out for possible solutions etc. if people have them. Otherwise these threads will keep on going forever. Although saying that they probably won't stop this is NW ;D But at least you won't have to read through 40+ pages of FSE autism for it.

[close]

people seem to forget this stream actually attracted 50% more viewers than the RGL 15thYR come back stream vs 92nd. Was fun at the time - should do it again

Not gonna get to the point where the 15thYR could make a comeback this time, but would be fun to atleast continue some of the traditions Vegi started.
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #456 on: October 20, 2022, 12:23:48 pm »

[close]

Not gonna get to the point where the 15thYR could make a comeback this time, but would be fun to atleast continue some of the traditions Vegi started.
Make fun of my traditions all of you dogs. Atleast I can make/play the fking finals ;)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #457 on: October 20, 2022, 01:25:35 pm »
<3