1. I disagree with Stockholm that the FiC was not rounddeciding, it was. Its fuckin 17v17 thats an obvious call when two people get FiC´ed.
For me only 1 was FIC and the other was fine. So I decided to just go for the slay. On this one I would actually love some footage to see if my view was on point or not.
2. I like the fact that no 45th member actually knows when its time to cancel a reload, but If Stockholm already gave the 45th a LAST warning that they need to be careful about RoL but it happens again in nearly every round and no slays are happening. I have to admit that I am offended. Furthermore they even recieved a SECOND LAST warning for RoL, which cant be a thing. That would have been 2-3 slays in the last round which would have resulted in the Nr13 winning the overall match (score was 5-4 for Nr13).
3. RoL has to also count for the officer class, I am pretty sure no officer can be allowed to reload a pistol or a musket out of line.
The 45thN has a pretty bad ROL issue. I also counted around 10 in the whole match. But again, the full truth is that after the Last Warning (the first) they were extremely minor and a slay would have been way too harsh.
4. Their Officer covered the line by moving in front of it which resulted in him beeing shot multiple times, why the fuck does he get revived? We didnt even shoot at him directly but at the members behind him.
5. Why the fuck are they allowed to change their roster laste minute VIA STEAM just in order to let some high level Grens play the last NWIL game?! On a personal note maskman, I have to say I am just highly disappointed.
4. I personally didn't notice the officer jump in front of the line, but I also didn't really look at it as the match was difficult enough. But as there were only 2 OAs I believe, cant be that bad.
5. Is a dick move and one for Maxence.
My overall problem with the match is not the fact that the 45th decided to camp the entire match but rather the fact that they broke so many rules so many times and nothing happened. Its an absolutely great feeling seeing 2-3 RoL´s in one round and then also getting 2-3 FiC´s in your face. Like some form of resonable punishment needs to happen, there is no way you can let this shitshow slide through the way its about to happen.
Accusing the 45thN of camping is simply a false statement. They played more of a shooting game. But all in mid or close distance. They simply outlead you in the second half.
I feel fucking weird defending 45thN. But my opinion as a referee really is that it was not close to as bad as Nr13 portrays.