Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 51361 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #1215 on: April 06, 2023, 05:14:28 pm »
Benzema scores 2 hat tricks while Ramadan, meanwhile 55th cant come to a gf :skull:
I mean i can, just 1 minute late and not really for food but more for family, you do know what's a family wursti, right?  ???...

Did your family turn up at 7pm and leave at 7:15pm or were they with you the whole day

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: April 06, 2023, 05:43:45 pm »
Benzema scores 2 hat tricks while Ramadan, meanwhile 55th cant come to a gf :skull:
I mean i can, just 1 minute late and not really for food but more for family, you do know what's a family wursti, right?  ???...

Did your family turn up at 7pm and leave at 7:15pm or were they with you the whole day
Nah, it's just that you have to get together to cut your fast, it's called family solidarity yk?  I know it's something that people from the south of UK don't understand because you're too busy putting knives in each other's backs and make gays dramas between you, but anyway, explaining that to you is like explaining to Maximou he need to stop doing native feints on nw, impossible  :-*
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 05:46:12 pm by Zeyden 狼 »
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 06, 2023, 05:54:41 pm »

Nah, it's just that you have to get together to cut your fast, it's called family solidarity yk?  I know it's something that people from the south of UK don't understand because you're too busy putting knives in each other's backs and make gays dramas between you, but anyway, explaining that to you is like explaining to Maximou he need to stop doing native feints on nw, impossible  :-*

Luckily I'm not from the south then, but stabbing people in the back is the French way (see my NW country list) or is couping the entire 55th considered to be reasonable

David_Schrein

« Reply #1218 on: April 06, 2023, 05:56:42 pm »
fietta is still dogshit

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 06, 2023, 06:07:24 pm »
It was reasonable as I was a bit tickled by the events, as you know I unfortunately carry a superiority complex and I couldn't stand some of the words directed at my person, that's why I had to punish the 55th of ray to play in L2 for a few weeks to understand who was in charge, after he understood, I came back and everything was fine (until ramadan)  :-*

I know you are jealous of that kind of influence and that it probably surprised you that 90% of top players can leave a reg because of one person overnight Fietta, but you will never be able to do that, for the simple reason that you are not me.  :(
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:12:57 pm by Zeyden 狼 »
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 06, 2023, 06:13:44 pm »
It was reasonable as I was a bit tickled by the events, as you know I unfortunately carry a superiority complex and I couldn't stand some of the words directed at my person, that's why I had to punish the 55th of ray to play in L2 for a few weeks to understand who was in charge, after he understood, I came back and everything was fine (until ramadan)  :-*

I know you are jealous of that kind of influence and that it probably surprised you that 90% of top players can leave a reg because of one person overnight Fietta, but you will never be able to do that, for the simple reason that you are not me.

Anyone over the age of 20 understand that you're full of lies and cringe, everyone comes to their senses eventually. There's only a few people that made 55th look like a joke, and for some reason one of those few may have been you. You influence people whose brains are still developing
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:15:56 pm by Fietta »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 06, 2023, 08:50:56 pm »
Dear Fietta,

I am writing to apologize for my behavior towards you. after we talked on steam a few hours ago, I realize that I have been very egoistical, not humble, and bragging about my achievements in your presence. I also understand that I have not been a good person to you, and I deeply regret my actions.

I am sorry for making you feel bad in any way. That was never my intention, and I understand how hurtful it can be to constantly hear someone bragging about their own accomplishments. I recognize that I need to be more mindful of how my words and actions affect those around me, especially those I care about.

I hope you can forgive me for my behavior and that we can move forward from this. I am committed to being a better person and treating you with the respect and kindness that you deserve. Thank you for being patient with me, and I hope we can rebuild our friendship.

Sincerely, Zeyden.

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #1222 on: April 06, 2023, 09:00:42 pm »
Dear Fietta,

I am writing to apologize for my behavior towards you. after we talked on steam a few hours ago, I realize that I have been very egoistical, not humble, and bragging about my achievements in your presence. I also understand that I have not been a good person to you, and I deeply regret my actions.

I am sorry for making you feel bad in any way. That was never my intention, and I understand how hurtful it can be to constantly hear someone bragging about their own accomplishments. I recognize that I need to be more mindful of how my words and actions affect those around me, especially those I care about.

I hope you can forgive me for my behavior and that we can move forward from this. I am committed to being a better person and treating you with the respect and kindness that you deserve. Thank you for being patient with me, and I hope we can rebuild our friendship.

Sincerely, Zeyden.
:)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Wursti

« Reply #1223 on: April 06, 2023, 09:24:07 pm »
props to zenon ngl

antiprops to vegi the stinktier

Offline Brujo106

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Brujo
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1224 on: April 06, 2023, 09:56:14 pm »
Happy ramadan and feliz semana santa :)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #1225 on: April 06, 2023, 11:29:11 pm »
Happy ramadan and feliz semana santa :)

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: April 09, 2023, 07:08:48 pm »

Interesting to see Price allowing Zenon from league 1(55th gren) switching from to league 2 to rape 33rd for a night but refusing Catastrophe to play for 45e when he only played one league 2 match (55th center) even though it won't ruin the balance...

However, we can tit-for-tat all day on the merits of making 96y happy vs. potentially solidifying the result of L2 (and leaving L1 with 3 teams). I'm not convinced the decision is as clear cut or "good" as some are implying.

I hope I'm wrong in believing 96y will win L2 comfortably now, I really do hope that, but they look very good compared to their comp.
No offence 96ybros, but this french team looks really scary aswell
This. 45e looks strong regardless... 96y are probably on par with at least 3 of the top 5 regiments so should be fun close games.
96y 15 - 5 45e/2e
:)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Wursti

« Reply #1227 on: April 09, 2023, 07:11:21 pm »
Yea my guy Cocko, 45e has a roster that shouldve given us a hard time IF NOT win against us and you cant deny it

we were also surprised how the match went

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #1228 on: April 09, 2023, 07:15:38 pm »
Now that's a lie

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1229 on: April 09, 2023, 07:22:01 pm »
Now that's a lie
I was personally surprised!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |