Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions  (Read 19970 times)

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions
« Reply #270 on: April 26, 2021, 10:49:03 pm »
Maybe it is possible to make this something big? Let every country that wants to take part play their tournament to find out which county/district/Bundesland team of each country is the best. Then the winners of the national tournaments can play their tournament to find out what region of europe is the best.
The organisation should be easier as many national Communities are used to tournaments in their own community. Some countries dont have to do this of course as they just have enough players to field one team at all.
That would be a huge project of course.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #271 on: April 27, 2021, 01:25:18 am »
Again it's going to be an entirely new event not a NWWC. So really this isn't the thread to discuss this.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #272 on: April 27, 2021, 11:45:53 am »
Put me in team of the year 8)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2021, 11:23:49 am »
I will use yellow muskets for the final, cry is free

Anything to stay on top am I right

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #274 on: April 29, 2021, 01:06:55 pm »
this is a political statement I will get behind
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 29, 2021, 03:38:02 pm »
Yellow muskets can’t save you, we are faster than the game.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #276 on: April 29, 2021, 06:19:45 pm »
I dont really see a problem by using that. It doesnt give you an advantage over people which don't have it. It's just a help for disabled people which should get an eye surgery if they can't see a musket with the default graphic settings. But ye, this mod is cheaper than a surgery.
It's like blaming a disabled person for being in a wheelchair and sitting all day.

Dont blame people with disability for using tools which increase their quality of life, help them. My thoughts and prayers are with your eye strength zeyden

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #277 on: April 29, 2021, 06:41:05 pm »
I dont really see a problem by using that. It doesnt give you an advantage over people which don't have it. It's just a help for disabled people which should get an eye surgery if they can't see a musket with the default graphic settings. But ye, this mod is cheaper than a surgery.
It's like blaming a disabled person for being in a wheelchair and sitting all day.

Dont blame people with disability for using tools which increase their quality of life, help them. My thoughts and prayers are with your eye strength zeyden
Considering how many people are now using it I don't see why they'd use it if they didn't think it didn't offer some sort of advantage. Being someone who is colour-blind and short sighted I have no need to use that kinda crap so Zeyden's excuse is cute lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Radulf

« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2021, 11:26:22 pm »

Thank you Gull, I shed a tear at these beautiful words.

@Herishey Of course I was joking about the eye excuse, but still in the essence what I'm saying is true for anyone who has vision problems this texture pack helps enormously. I gave it on to an NA player who had vision problems and it helped him too, personally my vision gets blurry when I play more than 15-20m having this texture pack helps enormously because when that happens I can still distinguish the musket because they are really distinguishable from the environment, I could do without the texture pack but I wouldn't be playing at my best, It's like blaming someone for using a texture pack during a minecraft PVP competition or using an HD texture pack in an apex legends competition, I mean who gives a shit guys it doesn't stop me from getting firstpicked by Floris from getting ranged by Pheonix and it won't stop me from getting firstpicked 4 times by Hertz during the final. ::)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2021, 11:29:11 pm »
rigged
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2021, 12:32:08 am »
my hand hurts when i try and aim so i installed aimbot, i hope its okay guys

Radulf

« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2021, 01:07:33 am »
my hand hurts when i try and aim so i installed aimbot, i hope its okay guys
Spoiler
[close]
;)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2021, 01:32:34 pm »
Die few times to Hypno before the final and Hertz will not play big Z
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2021, 03:38:42 pm »
Die few times to Hypno before the final and Hertz will not play big Z
I probably won’t be able to play anyway. Voluble has a stiffy for hypno and I gave up playing half way through NWWC

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2021, 02:59:41 pm »

Thank you Gull, I shed a tear at these beautiful words.

@Herishey Of course I was joking about the eye excuse, but still in the essence what I'm saying is true for anyone who has vision problems this texture pack helps enormously. I gave it on to an NA player who had vision problems and it helped him too, personally my vision gets blurry when I play more than 15-20m having this texture pack helps enormously because when that happens I can still distinguish the musket because they are really distinguishable from the environment, I could do without the texture pack but I wouldn't be playing at my best, It's like blaming someone for using a texture pack during a minecraft PVP competition or using an HD texture pack in an apex legends competition, I mean who gives a shit guys it doesn't stop me from getting firstpicked by Floris from getting ranged by Pheonix and it won't stop me from getting firstpicked 4 times by Hertz during the final. ::)

awesome you simply agree here that it improves your performance

In all honesty Don't add such a rule when you are not willing to enforce it properly.
and if you'd argued before you play, and say it won't change the performance, okay.
but afterwards explanining it wouldn't have changed anything is pretty hilarious. The only other option would be if you would say that you played better with it, because your general awareness was better. Oh wait....