Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 60998 times)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #1110 on: December 06, 2022, 09:56:40 pm »
EGS servers is crap, not a ping or lags. Actually only 3-rd tournament we played on good-prepared server with FOV lock 75?

1st one we played on other server
2nd one too, maybe it was UK gf or something similar

how you prepared your servers for EGS?  we were too lazy to complain, but now 2 league are shoved into the same..

was worth it to play this EGS? im not sure.

ngl its a two horse race RT or Renegades, who wins more tournaments?
from early summer we dont have winners instead of RT or Renegades.

We can see other teams like Snappers or Cocotouch in finals, but they dont have win in any tournament..

only thing i have to say  - do randomized tournaments or fantasy league with better time lines, playing one gf per week/2weeks its really annoying

League 1 played every single tournament on French servers and its not possible that League1 players played with a FOV lock, because the wse2 script or mods in general are not liked by Syrcrim so therefore they are not installed. Only League2 servers (tourny 2 and 3) had FOV lock.

Are you publicly saying you played in League2?
i played in league1 and i remember that we surely played on UK gf or something else, not on EGS server.

maybe it was the frist one when maps were broken

Giorno

« Reply #1111 on: December 06, 2022, 10:32:17 pm »
League 1 played every single tournament on French servers and its not possible that League1 players played with a FOV lock, because the wse2 script or mods in general are not liked by Syrcrim so therefore they are not installed. Only League2 servers (tourny 2 and 3) had FOV lock.

If the EGS admin team collectively decided to have League 2 play on German servers with the WSE2 script while having League 1 play on French ones, then you guys made a horrible decision. I'm not referring the last tournament, but the 2nd one of each specifically.

The script was intended to prevent players, predominantly those in League 1, from changing FOV, yet it's only been used in League 2 thus far. Sorry, but that's some clown organisation. L2 shouldn't be serving as the guinea pig.

Sure, you couldn't use the French servers for one of the League 2 tourneys, but I'm pretty sure L2 tournament 2 was also German w/script which wasn't necessary (and was detrimental to player experience). Again, feel free to correct if I'm mistaken somewhere.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #1112 on: December 06, 2022, 10:46:29 pm »
tbh we didn't really decide to put l2 on German servers, those were the ones everyone would've played on but they are really shit so we went about getting French ones. these to my knowledge wasn't available on the last two l2 tournaments but was for the first? again not been that active to see

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1113 on: December 06, 2022, 11:01:28 pm »
miauw miauw
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Xaos

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: dogman
« Reply #1114 on: December 06, 2022, 11:09:51 pm »
Opinions on Portugal destroying Switzerland

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #1115 on: December 06, 2022, 11:11:10 pm »
Get rekt, never had a chance
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Xaos

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: dogman
« Reply #1116 on: December 06, 2022, 11:26:08 pm »
Thanks to benfica and not porto 😍

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #1117 on: December 06, 2022, 11:28:53 pm »
Thanks to benfica and not porto 😍
Finally after 3 years they might win again
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #1118 on: December 07, 2022, 01:35:51 am »
2nd season was all about Amaterasu and Poosy

Interesting that people say this when LEGENDS under DRAKE consistently beat Poosy and ended up 2nd. CURIOUS INDEED.

Consistently? Poosy practically fell apart after mid season. Before that no team was in the race apart from Amaterasu and Poosy

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1119 on: December 07, 2022, 02:00:55 am »

Interesting that people say this when LEGENDS under DRAKE consistently beat Poosy and ended up 2nd. CURIOUS INDEED.

Consistently? Poosy practically fell apart after mid season. Before that no team was in the race apart from Amaterasu and Poosy

Also, Legends came 7th
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:08:09 am by Hertz »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #1120 on: December 07, 2022, 03:07:43 am »

Legends weren't in the first half of the season but beat Poosy every time once they were.

Also, Legends came 7th
This is simply untrue - here's the playoff final bracket https://challonge.com/6da7tifr

We qualified 7th to the playoffs because we only played 3 of the 6 tournaments.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Fluxyy

« Reply #1121 on: December 07, 2022, 04:22:38 am »
Already from the moment you make a circus for a script that changes the FOV when everyone can install it if they want I don't see any problem on it if everyone can install it why make such a big deal out of it community will never be able to advance on for a yes or no we make a circus of it

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1122 on: December 07, 2022, 09:14:39 am »

Legends weren't in the first half of the season but beat Poosy every time once they were.

Also, Legends came 7th
This is simply untrue - here's the playoff final bracket https://challonge.com/6da7tifr

We qualified 7th to the playoffs because we only played 3 of the 6 tournaments.
Still came 7th overall  8)

Offline Chainsor

• Board Moderator
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #1123 on: December 07, 2022, 10:33:34 am »

If the EGS admin team collectively decided to have League 2 play on German servers with the WSE2 script while having League 1 play on French ones, then you guys made a horrible decision. I'm not referring the last tournament, but the 2nd one of each specifically.

The script was intended to prevent players, predominantly those in League 1, from changing FOV, yet it's only been used in League 2 thus far. Sorry, but that's some clown organisation. L2 shouldn't be serving as the guinea pig.

Sure, you couldn't use the French servers for one of the League 2 tourneys, but I'm pretty sure L2 tournament 2 was also German w/script which wasn't necessary (and was detrimental to player experience). Again, feel free to correct if I'm mistaken somewhere.

Wrong, all Leagues were intended to play on German servers. Both with scripts. Its not like we said "League 1 plays on French servers w/o wse2 and League 1 plays on German servers with wse2". Yes, I agree the German ones didnt work out as intended and as we wished for, but that was nothing in our power. I already apologized to the players who experienced problems on L2 T2, but it was at most 12 players. I personally did not experience any issues, even though other Germans did.
Early on we had an internal discussion and came to the conclusion that we wanted to use the wse2 server script, which were unfortunately only installable on the German servers.

Some people here dont have any insight of what is happening in the background and what we actually do to try to solve the problems that occur. Plus calling us "clown organisation" without really reading what has been previously written is also quite funny. Our goal is obviously to bring the best gaming experience for everyone, which was not possible with the German ones. Server wise it could and should have been better - yes, but how do you want to know whether they are shit or not without testing with a decent number of players? (I dont want to hear anything about "bla bla bla German servers are shit, why take them anway?". I'm just gonna delete these bait posts)

Generally speaking thank you for your advices. Criticism is always needed and important for people and a team to get better. But pls, if you dont read and understand what has been written already, then please, for the sake of god, stop typing and stfu (not specifially to you Giorno). We had various public discussion about specific things and if you still dont get why we did some things the way we did, may god help your soul.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1124 on: December 07, 2022, 02:36:57 pm »
NW is boring ass game prove me wrong
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |