Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61909 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #450 on: December 15, 2021, 12:22:22 pm »
This is pointless. The ban is still gonna stand.

Keep calling me a SJW tho, I don't mind.
Then I suppose Wursti, as one of the head admins, will receive just punishment for his remarks during the last 7v7 league 1 tourny https://i.imgur.com/PXNmkYo.png because of him encouraging homophobic behaviour

Wursti

« Reply #451 on: December 15, 2021, 12:23:58 pm »
Voluble leaving is the biggest loose of egs

why is egs loose

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #452 on: December 15, 2021, 12:29:45 pm »
This is pointless. The ban is still gonna stand.

Keep calling me a SJW tho, I don't mind.
Then I suppose Wursti, as one of the head admins, will receive just punishment for his remarks during the last 7v7 league 1 tourny https://i.imgur.com/PXNmkYo.png because of him encouraging homophobic behaviour
I believe Wursti backed out as an organiser yesterday actually, unless he has changed his mind. We did discuss in the organisers group that we would be coming down harsher on things like this however after the last tournament.

P.S. Vol still talks constantly in the organisers group and also said to ban HiReaper for one tournament (not 2, but yeah either-way if Vol was there or not he'd have been punished). :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #453 on: December 15, 2021, 12:35:23 pm »
I think it’s time to make me an official head admin.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 15, 2021, 12:35:55 pm »
Well anyway I already feel like I've lost 10 IQ points just by logging on this forum, I did my best to help my friend from an injustice but apparently the great organization of "EGS" which consists of 100 players want to be strict to show the example on a dead game, on that note I'm going back to play a real game see you bots  :P

Your opinion was irrelevant anyway since you don't even play in EGS. Keep doing well in Valorant, if you don't you might have to get a real job!!  :-[
Don't worry i'm on the grind my little *snip*! I will send you some clips on occasion  :-*

« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 01:57:21 pm by Herishey »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #455 on: December 15, 2021, 12:38:16 pm »
Can’t wait to see Big Z on an official e-sports valorant team. Gonna fan girl out

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #456 on: December 15, 2021, 12:39:18 pm »
Encourages trolling > records it (doesnt exactly mean he started the recording just for this moment) > uploads it to youtube > is surprised why he is banned

Can someone explain the logic to me?

I have an example (maybe not the must suitable one, but an example): If someone has a car accident and another person films and uploads it (especially how the damaged persons look like). Do you think someone like him will stay unpunished? But hey, it has to be the German Head Admins, part of Enigma, who just want HiReaper gone so they have an advantage against Animals, right?
Oh i'm sorry mr. InRealLife, in that case i think we should call the police, tell them to come on fse and put HiReaper in jail for his crimes

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 15, 2021, 12:39:36 pm »
Can’t wait to see Big Z on an official e-sports valorant team. Gonna fan girl out
Thanks guys, I'm doing this for all of you when I get back in the game I'll be a billionaire and I'll be doing tournaments with millions of euros in cash prizes  :-[

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 15, 2021, 12:40:41 pm »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #459 on: December 15, 2021, 12:53:25 pm »
Encourages trolling > records it (doesnt exactly mean he started the recording just for this moment) > uploads it to youtube > is surprised why he is banned

I have an example (maybe not the must suitable one, but an example): If someone has a car accident and another person films and uploads it (especially how the damaged persons look like). Do you think someone like him will stay unpunished? But hey, it has to be the German Head Admins, part of Enigma, who just want HiReaper gone so they have an advantage against Animals, right?
Oh i'm sorry mr. InRealLife, in that case i think we should call the police, tell them to come on fse and put HiReaper in jail for his crimes

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #460 on: December 15, 2021, 12:54:59 pm »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #461 on: December 15, 2021, 12:58:44 pm »
I think it’s time to make me an official head admin.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #462 on: December 15, 2021, 12:59:11 pm »
Just a word of advice, if you want to dispute an action you deem unruly and unfair best to do it on
over steam and TS.

FSE is the worst place to do it especially with that kind of thankless post that ends in a shitty bait @HiReaper.

I haven’t seen the video, maybe the admin team is right, maybe they’re wrong - regardless EGS has been pretty consistent and successful so far (coming from someone who doesn’t really care about EGS) so show some actual respect rather than gaslighting on this thread and getting your mates to argue on your behalf.

Maybe this would be a good start to getting unbanned  ;)^

Best of luck convincing them now :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #463 on: December 15, 2021, 01:16:47 pm »
Well anyway I already feel like I've lost 10 IQ points just by logging on this forum, I did my best to help my friend from an injustice but apparently the great organization of "EGS" which consists of 100 players want to be strict to show the example on a dead game, on that note I'm going back to play a real game see you bots  :P

Your opinion was irrelevant anyway since you don't even play in EGS. Keep doing well in Valorant, if you don't you might have to get a real job!!  :-[
bruh XD
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #464 on: December 15, 2021, 01:21:34 pm »

Problem with the analogy is that he had my permission to upload the video, but hey, gay people can't defend themselves without sjws
Just because you’re okay with homophobia doesn’t mean every gay person is.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 01:27:26 pm by Blitzkrieg. »