Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 60922 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS - Discussion
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 11:42:53 am »
Dont shit talk ur reg vegi wtf
Since when am I not allowed to shittalk Stockholm?
okay fair point

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 12:39:41 pm »
Tbh all of you are pathetic in their way.

@Oneil your behaving like a 12-year-old. If you have nothing of worth to say shout up, please. You're just behaving like a cringe asshole.

@Litost possibly just act differently next time. Most people would have felt with you, now people only laugh at you cause you look like people spoiled with success that cant take a loss.

@Coco disappointing to see you have no sportsmanship at all in a tournament of medium importance.

But like generally, it's a tournament in a video game... not even an important one. I dont see price money being exchanged, I dont see an important tournament that happened, I dont see anything that changed your life, not even your NW life. Stop burning eachother and play the next tournament in 2 or 4 weeks, whatever.

Fun > results?

@ing me and not alatriste really shows how dense you are

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 03:17:52 pm »
Its a bit silly that you post that about litost. Firstly it wasn't a ping problem, it was a server problem. The server was completely unplayable. Me python domi lone and marquez were all experiencing major server side delay, sometimes these delays were more than a full second. Python and Domi were both iceskating around the map and were unable to play properly.

Secondly we left the server after we had proposed everything to the admins, including switching to the other tournament server, switching to a completely independent server, or even simply resetting the one we were playing on. All of this got denied by the hosts because coco didn't agree. Of course coco isn't gonna agree when most of his players weren't experiencing any problems and his team was winning.

As a host this is where you have to step in and have the balls to make the decision that is objectively the best for the tournament as a whole. If one team is experiencing major trouble with a server and another is not, then it does not hurt the other team to reset or switch servers but it does hurt the first team that is experiencing problems to stay on the server. No, it is not more "fair" to stay on the initial server, it is actually the complete opposite of fair to stay on a server where one side can't play properly but the other can.

In the end we had a chat where we decided that it was utterly pointless to continue playing, which is why we left.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2021, 03:31:47 pm »

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2021, 03:42:18 pm »
lonedoge sure got a little edgy after joining the big boy team lítost

also lmao achilles nice try but you got btfo'd eternally by golden there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
go back to arguing on the political thread where you belong kore

Oh shit LMAO Kore nice try you got btfo’d eternally by lonedoge there ;D ;D. Embarrassament at it’s finest.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 07:34:33 pm by AchillesTheOne »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2021, 03:55:10 pm »
Käften Achilles

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2021, 03:55:31 pm »
skoja

eller?

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2021, 03:57:19 pm »
Achilles asså
vad händer
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2021, 04:52:43 pm »
Its a bit silly that you post that about litost. Firstly it wasn't a ping problem, it was a server problem. The server was completely unplayable. Me python domi lone and marquez were all experiencing major server side delay, sometimes these delays were more than a full second. Python and Domi were both iceskating around the map and were unable to play properly.

Secondly we left the server after we had proposed everything to the admins, including switching to the other tournament server, switching to a completely independent server, or even simply resetting the one we were playing on. All of this got denied by the hosts because coco didn't agree. Of course coco isn't gonna agree when most of his players weren't experiencing any problems and his team was winning.

As a host this is where you have to step in and have the balls to make the decision that is objectively the best for the tournament as a whole. If one team is experiencing major trouble with a server and another is not, then it does not hurt the other team to reset or switch servers but it does hurt the first team that is experiencing problems to stay on the server. No, it is not more "fair" to stay on the initial server, it is actually the complete opposite of fair to stay on a server where one side can't play properly but the other can.

In the end we had a chat where we decided that it was utterly pointless to continue playing, which is why we left.
Preach!

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2021, 04:58:07 pm »

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2021, 05:02:22 pm »

@Litost possibly just act differently next time. Most people would have felt with you, now people only laugh at you cause you look like people spoiled with success that cant take a loss.

If they laugh at us then clearly they don't understand the situation or are just baiting/trolling, and the vast majority would do what we did in our situation. We've taken many hard losses in the past, including losing 7-1 to 10C, 7-2 to grouped, losing 7-1 to a much weaker 7even team than yesterday, and nearly losing to Bruh and virgins when it was a matchpoint, so clearly we aren't a team spoiled with success, and yet we never complained at all.  We only complain when there's actually an issue, which there was. It failed to be resolved and we didn't want to play under those conditions anymore, so we left.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2021, 05:11:25 pm »

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2021, 05:24:37 pm »
Why you guys have bad ping? Just move to NRW

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2021, 07:08:47 pm »

also lmao achilles nice try but you got btfo'd eternally by golden there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh shit you Kore nice try you got btfo’d eternally by lonedoge there ;D ;D. Embarrassament at it’s finest.

Achilles be like

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2021, 07:26:50 pm »

Oh shit you Kore nice try you got btfo’d eternally by lonedoge there ;D ;D. Embarrassament at it’s finest.

Achilles be like

Hmm Kore maybe create a new team?

I didn't mean that I take it back