Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61352 times)

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #1035 on: October 26, 2022, 05:12:58 pm »
I am against the idea of postponing the tournament because of a holiday. I will explain why.
First, each registered team, each player participating in the tournament, before submitting the registration, read the rules of the tournament, the dates of its holding and agreed to the terms and voluntarily registered or registered his team. Dates and times of tournaments are scheduled for months in advance. To change the tournament schedule for the sake of one holiday is stupid. All the more to change the schedule of the tournament at the request of one person to undermine not only the schedule of the first league, but also the second.
Secondly, for this purpose and was added from eight players to the team, so that if someone was unable to play, he could be replaced by other players + emergency players. If someone will be celebrating and resting during this time - no problem, this player can simply be replaced, as the tournament will be five against five, and each team has eight players - so I do not see the point of postponing the tournament.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1036 on: October 26, 2022, 05:31:18 pm »
It's not getting postponed, we don't need the discussion to continue it was already over.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1037 on: October 26, 2022, 05:43:42 pm »
We should postpone this until after Christmas
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1038 on: October 26, 2022, 05:52:44 pm »
All posts from here on about postponing will be removed

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1039 on: October 26, 2022, 06:15:54 pm »
WATAHELL
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #1040 on: October 26, 2022, 07:01:24 pm »
unless we’re hoping for a snappers vs crappers final
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #1041 on: October 26, 2022, 07:52:31 pm »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Board Moderator
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1042 on: October 26, 2022, 07:53:17 pm »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #1043 on: October 30, 2022, 02:49:32 pm »
lights out

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #1044 on: November 03, 2022, 03:48:56 am »
Hello all.
I would like to make a request to the tournament organisers.
Please change the rule regarding the number of teams leaving groups of the second league. It is written in the rules that only two teams get out of the group, is it possible to change this to three? Thank you for your attention.

P.S. I understand the desire of the tournament organizers to finish with the group stage as quickly as possible.
In League One, only four of the five teams in the group qualified for the next stage of the tournament. In League Two, only two of the four teams will advance to the next round.. This is not fair to the teams in League Two.

Thank you for your attention.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 03:58:56 am by XBOCT »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1045 on: November 03, 2022, 04:22:30 am »
It's only that way because League 2 is made out of 16 teams whereas League 1 has 10. In order to have balanced playoffs, League 1 must make 4 teams of each group progress which is not a requirement in League 2.

While it may seems 'harsher' on paper, realistically speaking, if groups are well drawn then two teams progressing from each group of four seem reasonable enough.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Chainsor

• Board Moderator
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #1046 on: November 03, 2022, 10:11:10 am »
It's only that way because League 2 is made out of 16 teams whereas League 1 has 10. In order to have balanced playoffs, League 1 must make 4 teams of each group progress which is not a requirement in League 2.

While it may seems 'harsher' on paper, realistically speaking, if groups are well drawn then two teams progressing from each group of four seem reasonable enough.

Dont even bother trying to explain it. Bodya already got told last week why we wont do it

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1047 on: November 03, 2022, 12:12:18 pm »

Dont even bother trying to explain it. Bodya already got told last week why we wont do it
so much pain
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1048 on: November 03, 2022, 12:39:35 pm »

bless him

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 03, 2022, 05:17:46 pm »

27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey