Author Topic: DLS S1 | Overview  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
DLS S1 | Overview
« on: September 24, 2020, 05:31:23 pm »

Overview

Welcome to the Duel League Series Season 1! Following in the footsteps of the previous similar tournaments such as Herishey's [FG]Duel League and MarxeiL's Tiered Duel League we present the Napoleonic Wars community with the opportunity to play beloved/hated duels against a multitude of players for a chance to be crowned the duel champion for more than just one night. As this is planned to have multiple series the best and worst players can be relegated/promoted between leagues/divisions based on if they perform well or not. The end date is TBC but we hope to start this year, have a few weeks Christmas break then begin again next year depending on sign ups.

Key Dates: Sign-Ups will close on the 25th of October 2020, matches will start on the 1st of November 2020. You will need to play around 3 matches a week and will have until the 3rd of January to complete these.

On this thread you may discuss the league in general as well as any major updates will be posted here.

Hosts

If you have any further question or suggestion about the league - contact us via Steam or use the suggestions thread, links are below for the organisers.

| Head Organiser | Main Admin

R1bazZz | Steam
| Organiser | Main Admin

Herishey | Steam

| Organiser | Main Admin

MarxeiL | Steam

Thanks to DOMI for the well thought out and worked header.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:25:53 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: DLS S1 | Overview
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 05:35:24 pm »

Updates

This post will be used to keep you informed on any major updates/changes.

Key Dates: Sign-Ups will close on the 25th of October 2020, matches will start on the 1st of November 2020. the Christmas break date is unconfirmed until we know how many players will be partaking
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 06:32:19 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 06:01:26 pm »
P.S. if someone would make me some headers/sub headers (sub headers being like 'Overview') that'd be great plssssss.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 07:21:41 pm »
how do you decide which player comes into which league? By a duel tourney or just by your opinion?

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 07:49:45 pm »
We can't base it off the last duel tournament because it won't include all the players and it was quite a few months back so it won't even match current skill. For example I beat Elsse. :-X

So it'll be the three of our opinions I imagine.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 07:51:10 pm »
boring

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 08:15:20 pm »
Duelzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 08:27:52 pm »
Cant wait to see golden vs extaz again

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 11:47:19 am »
Duelzzzzzzzzzz
out of all people I expected you to like duels mr statue

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 12:40:02 pm »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2020, 09:37:21 pm »
Duelzzzzzzzzzz
out of all people I expected you to like duels mr statue
Me in duels and me in gf are two entirely different people  8)

Offline R1bazZz

• Board Moderator
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2020, 05:31:19 pm »
This is prob the best damn banner i have ever seen !
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2020, 05:44:19 pm »
I'm glad you like it it took DOMI hours last night, I had to keep showing him people almost dying on YouTube to keep him going.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2020, 02:55:13 pm »
Why is this best of 10? Just make the duels ft7? Lmao?????
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Wursti

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2020, 03:02:57 pm »
Why is this best of 10? Just make the duels ft7? Lmao?????

if bo10 enables draws i kinda like it but if u cant have draws ft7 is better