Author Topic: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions  (Read 4097 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2020, 02:27:59 am »
Well it could either be the 28th of December (I know New Year then comes up shortly after but considering the circumstances the days surrounding this I doubt too many people are busy, especially as the Sunday is a few days after). Or the 4th of Jan.

28th December sounds good with the first sunday after that being the 3rd January
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2020, 09:33:20 am »
Well it could either be the 28th of December (I know New Year then comes up shortly after but considering the circumstances the days surrounding this I doubt too many people are busy, especially as the Sunday is a few days after). Or the 4th of Jan.

28th December sounds good with the first sunday after that being the 3rd January
Doesn't sound good to me. You can't expect people to do Events between Christmas and New Year and even with Sunday being the 3rd it would take all the competitive character if you have to go into a Knock-Out match without having played a practice for 2 weeks or more.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2020, 10:09:54 am »
Who actually still practises anyway, it's 2020?!

In all honesty I would say on a normal year sure but by the 3rd of January you are 3 days after new years eve which is the actual 'party' night. So that gives 3 days for people to 'practise' if they really do need to and then play your matches. So I don't really see the 28th as an issue to be perfectly honest.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2020, 10:45:35 am »
As I said on the other thread we should really just wait until January as that's what we agreed with multiple reg leaders as a condition before we started the tourney.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2020, 10:50:02 am »
Was just seeing if the opinion had changed is all. I'm happy to do either.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2020, 10:57:16 am »
Do all the knockout matches on Christmas day

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2020, 11:04:49 am »
New years MRGL Lan party?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2020, 11:13:29 am »
I actually have a bunch of 18e guys coming to my flat new years

5v5 on LAN anyone?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2020, 11:38:05 am »
New years MRGL Lan party?
only if you are there bby

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2020, 12:16:00 pm »
I actually have a bunch of 18e guys coming to my flat new years

5v5 on LAN anyone?

Bring lube