Author Topic: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 05:32:34 pm »
More like 3 months after NWBC pretty pls!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 06:51:33 pm »
New year rgl?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2020, 02:46:39 am »
As its not RGL can larger regiments like 45th Nottinghamshire play with two teams, one grenadier roster and one centre company roster? Itd be nice to get as many people involved even if we get fucked in the end of the day
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2020, 02:42:53 pm »
Since for some strange reason you're not allowed to discuss roster changes in a roster thread. In regards to Smallest and Water being removed from the 27th roster this comment propped up.

(4) A player counts as part of a regiment once he/she has played one official match with this regiment.
They don't need to be removed. But equally they're not going to be playing so it doesn't matter.

If players want to be removed from a roster because they don't wish to associate themselves with that regiment, then why make a mountain out of a molehill? Just simply remove them from the roster, they're not in that regiment/team anymore. Create a spoiler within the rosters OP called 'Capped Players'; within capped players, place all the names of people who's been removed/left from the regiment but is unable to play in another regiment because they've already played a match in another.

Sometimes I do see NW rules/opinions to be sometimes quote primitive.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:45:10 pm by Fietta »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2020, 02:45:09 pm »
I mean why do u even fucking care dude.
The result in the end doesn't change. It's like you being mad about smallest and water not being accepted  to the 45thN roster
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2020, 02:45:53 pm »
Ive not seen Water nor Smallest post that they want to be removed. I dont even care if they keep playing for 27th or not

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2020, 02:47:06 pm »
I dont care if they get removed from the 27th roster and I dont care if theyre not added in the 45th roster, stop being silly, I understand the roster rules and can appreciate the rules surrounding players unable to join other regiments when they've played in another.

I'm simply giving a suggestion on a current, quite clear primitive way of handling capped players.

Ive not seen Water nor Smallest post that they want to be removed. I dont even care if they keep playing for 27th or not

Not necessary. If they're not in that regiment/team anymore, they should be removed from their roster anyways. Just please take my suggestion into consideration. Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:49:34 pm by Fietta »

Wursti

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2020, 02:49:37 pm »
I think ure the one making a "mountain out of a molehill" just leave it be cuz as u said urself literally nobody cares that its handled that way and you knew it when you signed up for this

Spoiler
i rlly got baited by such retarded shit smh
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2020, 02:50:24 pm »
I gave a suggestion, I wasn't demanding them.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2020, 02:56:22 pm »
Wow guys calm down holy shit
If they aren't going to play for 27th and can't play for 45thN why should they be on either roster.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2020, 02:59:21 pm »
I didn't say they won't be removed what I said is in the current rule-set they do not HAVE to be removed. The result is still the same if the players are or are not removed anyway since we are not using a player whitelist, only an admin one. To be honest the suggestion is pointless.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2020, 03:02:34 pm »
If they aren't going to play for 27th and can't play for 45thN why should they be on either roster.

Exactly this.

I didn't say they won't be removed what I said is in the current rule-set they do not HAVE to be removed. The result is still the same if the players are or are not removed anyway since we are not using a player whitelist, only an admin one. To be honest the suggestion is pointless.

What? It's not about that; if any player doesn't want to associate themselves with a regiment, then they should be removed with no questions asked, even if the 'result' is the same. They'll just be added to the 'capped' player list instead of being in a roster. It's merely a suggestion to improve on a quite primitive way of handling capped players, even if the result is the same.

It's how it works in Native because it makes sense, morals bro; it's not about what the result is, but what the players want.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 03:04:52 pm by Fietta »

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2020, 03:07:24 pm »

Exactly this.

What? It's not about that; if any player doesn't want to associate themselves with a regiment, then they should be removed with no questions asked, even if the 'result' is the same. They'll just be added to the 'capped' player list instead of being in a roster. It's merely a suggestion to improve on a quite primitive way of handling capped players, even if the result is the same.

It's how it works in Native because it makes sense, morals bro; it's not about what the result is, but what the players want.

And those players cant speak for themselves so you have to take word for them?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2020, 03:09:35 pm »
Again, besides the point. This is a suggestion for a ruleset change, and not some devised plan to get water and smallest into the 45thN roster. I'm making a suggestion.

What Water and Smallest want is entirely up to them; but what happened in the roster thread brought up a ruleset issue which clearly isn't actually handled, so I'm just giving my two cents.

Suggestion, suggestion, suggestion. This isn't some long standing argument about the 27th roster, literally a change to the ruleset, calm yer tits.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 03:14:42 pm by Fietta »

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2020, 03:24:51 pm »
Shadey handles the roster updates anyway so it's up to him how he manages this, since the rosters are not for public viewing anyway I see no real reason why it matters.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.