Author Topic: Serbian traitor  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
  • Side: Confederacy
Serbian traitor
« on: August 17, 2020, 01:27:17 am »
Hey guys, i want to tell you one true story about betrayal. I think i can start.

Was 2 boys: Witcher and MightyPain (i think all know them). Boy with name MightyPain spoke a lot of good words about Witcher. That he good, that he nw god, that he best, he confessed his love to him. Witcher appreciated this words  and treated him well. Witcher heard a lot of bad about MightPain but treated him well anyway. One day, when Witcher decided to play tournament  which was organised MightPain. Nothing bad was supposed to happen,he found himself a team( Team VL ). And without suspecting  entered the game. 1st match went well. But, on the end the 2nd match, when a lot of could depend by Witcher, he got a knife in the back. No one could have imagined a greater betrayal.What happened shocked everyone. At the most end of 2nd match Witcher was banned by Hertz. But Hertz was just a pawn. Such an order he received from MightPain. Reason of ban was: Using cheats or rather suspicion of using cheats. MightyPain referring on screenshots decided to punish during the game. It was unimaginable mean on his part. He dont have proofs that Witcher use cheats and eventually Pain swore love to Witcher.Friends don't do that you know...We all know that this program is not beneficial and notwho cant be sure that Witcher use it. But he decided to show his real nature to everyone and betray any values ​​for the benefit of his unbalanced fantasies. It was the most big traiting at this game,  Witcher more never will can't trust someone.

On this photo we can see Witcher after this situation
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:30:32 am by Witcher! »
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Serbian traitor
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:27:25 am »
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 01:33:30 am »
Wait what, are you talking about this?

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 01:37:36 am »

It doesn't matter now. The main thing is to get the witcher out of depression.

P.S. I do have it, but it was very stupid to ban it. And it is impossible to prove that I used it at the time of the tournament.
Glory to Ukraine

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 01:37:55 am »
RIP my boi Witcher. Can't trust these sneks!

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 01:38:40 am »
RIP my boi Witcher. Can't trust these sneks!

Its so sad, bro :(
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Alpha_Icarus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrKnight
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 01:48:09 am »

What do you mean Steinmann ?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 01:51:05 am »

Offline Le_Faisan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2020, 02:50:10 am »
Spoiler
Hey guys, i want to tell you one true story about betrayal. I think i can start.

Was 2 boys: Witcher and MightyPain (i think all know them). Boy with name MightyPain spoke a lot of good words about Witcher. That he good, that he nw god, that he best, he confessed his love to him. Witcher appreciated this words  and treated him well. Witcher heard a lot of bad about MightPain but treated him well anyway. One day, when Witcher decided to play tournament  which was organised MightPain. Nothing bad was supposed to happen,he found himself a team( Team VL ). And without suspecting  entered the game. 1st match went well. But, on the end the 2nd match, when a lot of could depend by Witcher, he got a knife in the back. No one could have imagined a greater betrayal.What happened shocked everyone. At the most end of 2nd match Witcher was banned by Hertz. But Hertz was just a pawn. Such an order he received from MightPain. Reason of ban was: Using cheats or rather suspicion of using cheats. MightyPain referring on screenshots decided to punish during the game. It was unimaginable mean on his part. He dont have proofs that Witcher use cheats and eventually Pain swore love to Witcher.Friends don't do that you know...We all know that this program is not beneficial and notwho cant be sure that Witcher use it. But he decided to show his real nature to everyone and betray any values ​​for the benefit of his unbalanced fantasies. It was the most big traiting at this game,  Witcher more never will can't trust someone.

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

You have one thing to do with this community now, leave and never come back. Goodbye we will miss you

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2020, 03:18:09 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

You have one thing to do with this community now, leave and never come back. Goodbye we will miss you

u also traitor
Glory to Ukraine

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2020, 05:07:58 am »
scripting is cheating if you are using any code line changes your game (even visual) its a cheat and shouldn't be allowed imo mighty did wrong anyway. he shouldve banned all scripters not one

Wursti

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2020, 08:39:36 am »
stop complaining about this when you let muha cheat

retards

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 10:40:18 am »
scripting is cheating if you are using any code line changes your game (even visual) its a cheat and shouldn't be allowed imo mighty did wrong anyway. he shouldve banned all scripters not one
I 100% agree that scripting is cheating, in a competitive atmosphere. As long as you can't prove with certainty that someone is using a script in a tournament, you can't ban him for that. That's the basis of fairness, everyone is innocent till proven guilty aka you need evidence to deliver a punishment else it's just a straight-up abuse of your admin power.

Based on the kind of reasoning which was used to ban Witcher last night, you could go ahead and ban me and several other players who also used script modifications in the past, regardless of the purpose in which we used them because you have no idea whether or not we are using them or not in tournaments.

If you wanna fight cheater, there are ways to do it. They are limited, clearly annoying for the admin/hosts but they work to a certain extent. What happened last night (from what I gathered) isn't part of that. I am still pretty certain Witcher used the health hax anyways given how he defended himself 'We all know that this program is not beneficial and notwho cant be sure that Witcher use it' but eventually, without actual solid evidence, it's still unfair to ban him.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 10:43:32 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2020, 11:27:54 am »
Lol it’s 92nd pack and it’s free for everyone to download if I’m not wrong
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2020, 11:28:32 am »
Lol it’s 92nd pack and it’s free for everyone to download if I’m not wrong
RED SPY IN THE BASE