Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 52762 times)

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #405 on: December 12, 2020, 02:30:55 am »
cool that we talk about NWWC but somebody host tournament on next sunday pls
Glory to Ukraine

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #406 on: December 12, 2020, 03:45:06 am »
bigger format - easier for already ultra stacked favourites - eng and fra.

if you want to keep it as competitive as it was you should keep the same numbers. so weak nations got a chance to fight for top3 or top4 as ESP, NL, CIS, IRE, SWE, POL can do. Otherwise, another shitstorm and a lot of drama, also as I said we all already know who is going to place best 12v12 teams.
or just play for fun with ur nations team ay lmao imagine that, I wouldn't mind a bigger format if we got a coalition with belgium.
True that. I rather play with only swiss people instead of playing with the austrians, even tho without them we are pretty weak.
In the last few nwwc i tried to get as many swiss as possible and i think i only managed to do a swiss team in 2018 or 19 idk.

And 12v12 would be to much for us nowadays even with the austrians

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 12, 2020, 05:44:16 am »

if you want to keep it as competitive as it was you should keep the same numbers. so weak nations got a chance to fight for top3 or top4 as ESP, NL, CIS, IRE, SWE, POL can do. Otherwise, another shitstorm and a lot of drama, also as I said we all already know who is going to place best 12v12 teams.
or just play for fun with ur nations team ay lmao imagine that, I wouldn't mind a bigger format if we got a coalition with belgium.
True that. I rather play with only swiss people instead of playing with the austrians, even tho without them we are pretty weak.
In the last few nwwc i tried to get as many swiss as possible and i think i only managed to do a swiss team in 2018 or 19 idk.

Stop ignore me in steam, gull
Glory to Ukraine

Offline The British Spy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 12, 2020, 12:56:04 pm »

It depends. I believe that Nation’s tourney is about the competition and not just fun (NW’s shit anyway). To make it fair some nations are in need of unity.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #409 on: December 12, 2020, 01:05:08 pm »
RUS+UK will be fine ;)

i dont mind nwwc format but lets do this lads!!!!!!!!! witHer wants it hard!!!!!!! he will carry cis as always(but he is trash now :'()
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 01:09:03 pm by Arch4ngel »

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 12, 2020, 03:14:21 pm »
RUS+UK will be fine ;)

i dont mind nwwc format but lets do this lads!!!!!!!!! witHer wants it hard!!!!!!! he will carry cis as always(but he is trash now :'()

Archangel trash
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #411 on: December 12, 2020, 04:02:36 pm »
RUS+UK will be fine ;)

Archangel trash
check ur video once again and learn on misstakes, maybe sometime u will be better than me

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #412 on: December 12, 2020, 04:07:34 pm »
can you stfu lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #413 on: December 12, 2020, 05:13:11 pm »
ye it doesnt mean this instead of NWWC i meant aswell tbh.... i know its a lot for nations stuff in a year but like i think most people enjoy playing with their nation
this
As long as they are at least 4 months apart I'm fine with both. I don't want to ruin the 'feel' of NWWC like we have with the spam of normal tournaments.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 12, 2020, 05:15:35 pm »
ye it doesnt mean this instead of NWWC i meant aswell tbh.... i know its a lot for nations stuff in a year but like i think most people enjoy playing with their nation
this
As long as they are at least 4 months apart I'm fine with both. I don't want to ruin the 'feel' of NWWC like we have with the spam of normal tournaments.
One a year is more than enough. Please

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 12, 2020, 05:25:04 pm »
this
I mean if you are going to have this larger NWWC that would take the place of NWWC so you'd have the MNWWC as well still. So two a year. As per usual since 2016 I think?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 12, 2020, 05:35:45 pm »
this
I mean if you are going to have this larger NWWC that would take the place of NWWC so you'd have the MNWWC as well still. So two a year. As per usual since 2016 I think?
According to ur own thread 2012, 2015 and 2016 were the only years where we had more than one (if we don't count the one day nations tournament we did this year).

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 12, 2020, 06:06:22 pm »
this
According to ur own thread 2012, 2015 and 2016 were the only years where we had more than one (if we don't count the one day nations tournament we did this year).
We technically had two this year or last year? That EWNEC thing that wasn't part of the NWWC series was kinda the same. 2 a year is fine I believe as long as they are diff formats.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #418 on: December 14, 2020, 03:38:15 pm »
What was discussed on page 26. I mean wouldn't it actually be a tournament of big value if there is a GF-Team League or Cup that isn't a one evening thing.

Also, people should be able to stay with a team/tournament for 5 or 6 weeks. If you implement good rules it would take no longer. 2 Divisions would kinda obviously be the best, also for duration sakes.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 14, 2020, 03:42:18 pm »
What was discussed on page 26. I mean wouldn't it actually be a tournament of big value if there is a GF-Team League or Cup that isn't a one evening thing.

Also, people should be able to stay with a team/tournament for 5 or 6 weeks. If you implement good rules it would take no longer. 2 Divisions would kinda obviously be the best, also for duration sakes.
Allow me to introduce you to EGL