Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144585 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
We can settle this over BF 1942 too

Suns

1v1 me eu4

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
this all time list is retarded, literally if you were good in 2k13, youre put on. but the average meleer at this time, would beat the fuck out of the average 2k13 meleer. Apoc literally said it in his recent video that all they did was block and feint.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 08:58:52 am by purplishdragon »

Suns

the list is made by older players rather than newer players as the older players want to come back to an old game they lost their touches too  :-\

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
like only a few of these people asianp for example, have been dominant over all these years, most of these people played a year or two minimal, so they couldnt ever adapt to the new meta. making there meta the best. lets point out some shitters real quick people like fancy pants, straight fucking garbage, zerox, colonies (not bad but def not a 89), tico what the fuck, dragon puff who the fook is dat guy, maccle, fuckin shit, had pinoy carry him for everything, pinoy also ft7 and raped him, blade, psycho, all are a cum dumpster lit on fire heading to the sun.

edit: heres the video of maccle getting fuckin raped by pinoy, like the soviets raping germans, https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1qQJTlGD9YSVm5QWS1YVlo4NVk/edit?pli=1

2nd edit: i just remembered pinoy beat maccle again, dont have a video, but this guys fuckin awful bro, like my mom could play this game for 3 minutes and still be better than him.

3rd edit: autoblockers will be eliminated, aka colonies, fuckin needs to cheat in a dead ass game XD

4th edit: bro totally un-related but remember when Raf smoked Kovy, fucking male nurse, uses bandages for men when they accidentally discharge there weapon .

5th edit: Oatmeal fuckin toasted maple like a goddamn casserole with 1/4 of his hours noob. https://gyazo.com/a178bf5cd8a4132b474ed510af8a54ef pinoy beat the fuck outta maple to, he wont give me the screen though.

6th edit: lmao how is russian 89 pinoy beat the fuck outta him, and so did maccle we got a vid for this one to
Spoiler
[close]

7th edit: Apoc beat the fuck outta maccle poor maccle hes rated but nothing to show for it minus russian
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 09:34:38 am by purplishdragon »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
The thing was people always played what was most effective at the time. I can guarantee you that if the upstab was still the same speed it was, people would still mainly use blocking and feinting. Know why? For starters it'd be much riskier to chamber. Seriously, If you want a good experience of what NW was like, go play With Fire and Sword and try to 1v1 people with a Spear. It's basically just like the bayonet in NW on steroids, and I guarantee you anyone who thinks that someone who can only block and feint really well is not good will probably have their ass kicked.

Besides melee speed, I know alot of newgens who don't even know what a double x is, cause that shit got patched out. I also guarantee that if that was still around, It'd be a different game. Blocking and feinting used to be an art because it was hard, which is something that just isn't true today.

What I said on the podcast was back in ye olden days, it was all people did, because it was the best way to do things. The fact remains it's alot harder and riskier to have a stun reliant meta like today in a world with much faster stabs and much, much better feints. Even block chambering wasn't a thing because the stun on attacks just wasn't what it is today.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:15:45 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
this all time list is retarded, literally if you were good in 2k13, youre put on. but the average meleer at this time, would beat the fuck out of the average 2k13 meleer. Apoc literally said it in his recent video that all they did was block and feint.

??? If you want an example of 2013 melee, literally look at my style. The only difference between what I do now and what I did back then is I can't double x glitch anymore. And the only real difference between my style and the meta back in 2013 is I utilized block stunning (block chambering for newgens) whereas most people used chambering (when that started becoming popular).

Given how many people I've stomped and how many people I've taught, I think it's safe to say it was a pretty potent meta. Don't be fooled by its over-simplification.

Apoc beat me to the rest of my post so I removed it lol

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
I can’t speak to his bayonet skill, but when he came back for a bit Colonies with a sword was still a fairly potent meleer. I don’t know if fencing factored into Apoc’s list, though.
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I think Colonies is plenty good with a bayonet. He stays at 89.

Offline Havoc

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
It's Colony guys get it right. But yea agreed 89.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Ghost still underrated for being top 3 all time groupfighting
He could also duel

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Havoc

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
My hot take is coming soon Theo, be patient. All will be resolved because AP0C has to respecC my opinion as a fellow old gen

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
admin am i allowed to be on the alltime list i made some good memes

like starting gtaman meme with my best friend!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
My hot take is coming soon Theo, be patient. All will be resolved because AP0C has to respecC my opinion as a fellow old gen
I await this take with hope that some seriously strange ratings will be addressed

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
It's Colony guys get it right. But yea agreed 89.

If we wanna get specific its Colonys