Author Topic: Need to repost for room + removing comments  (Read 30348 times)

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated ♞ Active EU Only
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2018, 10:31:11 pm »
Add to France:

Telnitz - OVER 9000

~Posh~

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2018, 10:43:09 pm »
suggestion for germany: Angel, dan1

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 10:44:37 pm »
suggestion for germany: Angel, dan1

Noted

Offline King Stannis Baratheon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_Cpt_Stannis
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2018, 10:45:56 pm »
Wait a second why does the number next to my name say 87 instead of 100?

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2018, 10:46:39 pm »

... I regret putting you there xD

Offline Tulkas

• First Sergeant
  • Admin on Cavalry Groupfighting & EU [KGL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_Cpl_Tulkas
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2018, 10:51:17 pm »

Because you are a troller.  ;D ::)

Offline Norwegian

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Norwegian/Ori
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2018, 10:54:51 pm »
I believe some Scandinavian players are missing, some in the 16e like Olof and Bamse. Or Rhen, although he isn't playing anymore. Scott from the 84th is pretty good. I also just realised that all the Scandinavian's you put down are Norwegians... what about the Danes or Swedes- surely they must have at least one person above 80 and what about Finland? 

Also how are points awarded? Becuase right now its just random numbers with no explenation to how the "rank" points are awarded which makes the ranking pretty worthless.
"No Compromise, No retreat, No surrender"

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2018, 10:57:10 pm »
NA cav better  :-X
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rapez

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_OLt_Rapez | 15thyrpteraps
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2018, 11:02:45 pm »
wtf

Offline Bamse

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former 15th Hussar SCoH, 16e Hussard Cpt.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Huss_Lt_Bamse
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2018, 11:03:17 pm »
Stephan did you fall down the stairs again?

You put yourself 1 point above Clausewitz. Please remove this thread.

Current: 16e Regiment de Hussards - Lieutenant Bamse
Past Regiments: 15th Hussars - Staff Corporal of Horse | K1. Kungliga Livgardet Till Häst

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2018, 11:04:59 pm »
I believe some Scandinavian players are missing, some in the 16e like Olof and Bamse. Or Rhen, although he isn't playing anymore. Scott from the 84th is pretty good. I also just realised that all the Scandinavian's you put down are Norwegians... what about the Danes or Swedes- surely they must have at least one person above 80 and what about Finland? 

Also how are points awarded? Becuase right now its just random numbers with no explenation to how the "rank" points are awarded which makes the ranking pretty worthless.

I don't know many Scandinavian nor did I have anyone other than Andros to help me with them, the ranks are awarded on How you perform in Tournaments / 1v1s and Cav GF (Dismounted 1v1, Mounted 1v1, And Groupfight Skill)

16e Olof and Bamse will be taken into consideration for the update. Rhen is not cause he is inactive

Clausewitz is inactive, when he has a new PC he will most likely go up also should add: He was meant to be the same as me. Errors were made.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:11:23 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Norwegian

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Norwegian/Ori
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2018, 11:15:52 pm »

I don't know many Scandinavian nor did I have anyone other than Andros to help me with them, the ranks are awarded on How you perform in Tournaments / 1v1s and Cav GF (Dismounted 1v1, Mounted 1v1, And Groupfight Skill)

16e Olof and Bamse will be taken into consideration for the update. Rhen is not cause he is inactive

Clausewitz is inactive, when he has a new PC he will most likely go up

You still haven't explained what the points mean just how you could potentially earn them. Its still just random numbers where the highest 97 out of what? What is the lowest?

It might be me who just have a flawed logic but nothing on the thread explains properly how the point system works. Do I get 1 point for performing well in a tournament or as many matches I performed well in the tournament. Do I get 1 point for winning a 1v1 or is it based on kills? I mean if it was based on your k/d ratio on cav gf or 1v1's or in tournaments collectively- well that's damn hard to get ahold of. Furthermore, many of these players have been playing for many years, excuse me, but I don't think you, of all, don't have enough experience to rank the current active ones.

This then is currently yours and Shadey's opinion of how people are rated and in that case I'm honoured to have made the list even.
PS- Rival is English.
"No Compromise, No retreat, No surrender"

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2018, 11:16:14 pm »

Selling, 200k coins

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2018, 11:17:07 pm »

Clausewitz is inactive, when he has a new PC he will most likely go up

You still haven't explained what the points mean just how you could potentially earn them. Its still just random numbers where the highest 97 out of what? What is the lowest?

It might be me who just have a flawed logic but nothing on the thread explains properly how the point system works. Do I get 1 point for performing well in a tournament or as many matches I performed well in the tournament. Do I get 1 point for winning a 1v1 or is it based on kills? I mean if it was based on your k/d ratio on cav gf or 1v1's or in tournaments collectively- well that's damn hard to get ahold of. Furthermore, many of these players have been playing for many years, excuse me, but I don't think you, of all, don't have enough experience to rank the current active ones.

This then is currently yours and Shadey's opinion of how people are rated and in that case I'm honoured to have made the list even.
PS- Rival is English.

Rival himself told us he is Irish. Also, yes it mostly is my and shadey's opinion. People can give suggestions. And we ofc did ask alot of help from members from the community, it isn't anything to take TOO Serious. It is purely an opinion

I'll make sure to make clear in the thread that this is the opinion of just a limited group of people. This is nothing concrete to go by. Nor do we intend it to be that way, it's a fun way to get the community to perhaps talk about who we think is above whom. This is just a starting point and can be changed anytime :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:20:26 pm by StephanGH »

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 11:18:01 pm »
Cool list