Author Topic: WW1 commemoration from a class angle, fuck nationalism.  (Read 12691 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: WW1 commemoration from a class angle, fuck nationalism.
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2014, 01:38:30 am »
I fucking get it, you're butthurt that there isn't enough extreme left representation on here. please fuck off. Go jerk off to some anarchist today pamphlets and stay here on this thread because you don't belong anywhere else.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2014, 01:43:14 am »
Yeah, the worst part is that we don't really talk about it in school, and when we do it's usually pretty pro-white biased and disgusting. I remember my textbook was taking the side of the American soldiers at the Massacre at Wounded knee. The slaughter of the native Americans is a huge fucking tragedy, and probably the absolute worst thing America has done, yet we don't attempt to learn from it.

Really? In my school history was 100% minority apologist white hating bs. Almost every single lesson revolved around how white people are scum of the earth and we killed all the poor baby native americans/blacks/asians/hispanics. I thought it was pretty disgusting, so I guess we agree there. Pro white bias is just as bad, but it certainly shouldn't be ANTI-white. It might be even worse actually. We're being taught to hate ourselves and our history.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2014, 02:48:50 am »
Yeah, the worst part is that we don't really talk about it in school, and when we do it's usually pretty pro-white biased and disgusting. I remember my textbook was taking the side of the American soldiers at the Massacre at Wounded knee. The slaughter of the native Americans is a huge fucking tragedy, and probably the absolute worst thing America has done, yet we don't attempt to learn from it.

Really? In my school history was 100% minority apologist white hating bs. Almost every single lesson revolved around how white people are scum of the earth and we killed all the poor baby native americans/blacks/asians/hispanics. I thought it was pretty disgusting, so I guess we agree there. Pro white bias is just as bad, but it certainly shouldn't be ANTI-white. It might be even worse actually. We're being taught to hate ourselves and our history.

Yeah I've heard both stories (overly pro white, and overly pro native taught it school), I guess it really depends on the teacher, and to be honest white people did do a lot of fucked up shit. I agree though there is no point beating ourselves up about it, but we should remember to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2014, 02:55:07 pm »
Augy, you've reached the point I don't even want to argue with you about this.

And that means something.
You seem obsessed with anarchy. That's not a problem on itself, the point is, is that you haven't even a basic understanding of how to have a proper discussion.

You never used sources. I correct. Now you have 8 or so. Seems good from a distant, only that it is from the SAME FUCKING website.
That lowers the number of sources from an apparent 8, to 1.
Also, the fact you nearly never seem to be posting objective sources, is a grand hilarity on itself, which makes your number of sources dwindle to 0. Seriously, the one single proper source I have ever seen you post was that philosophical article where the writer couldn't even get his -isms correctly.

How can you ever suspect being taken seriously?

You have, everytime you say something, just call 'argument invalid' and one would be correct as well.
The amount of fallacies are literally hilarious. I did nothing but have a wide grin on my face while reading through some articles.

You're not even aware of this all yourself.

To become the slightest bit more skilled about it, have a look at this.
(This is RIddlez doing you a favour, pay close fucking attention)

Spoiler
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2014, 03:18:32 pm »
This is getting tiring. I claim superiority!
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna