Author Topic: MMA Thread  (Read 54326 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: MMA Thread
« Reply #481 on: November 10, 2019, 10:41:13 pm »
KSI the GOAT

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #482 on: November 10, 2019, 11:02:06 pm »
KSI the GOAT
I don't think KSI rly boxed he kinda just whiffed a bunch of haymakers and got dropped hard in that fight
Logan wins that if he doesn't get deducted 2 points.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #483 on: November 11, 2019, 12:47:02 am »
KSI the GOAT
I don't think KSI rly boxed he kinda just whiffed a bunch of haymakers and got dropped hard in that fight
KSI vs Logan Paul 3
MMA
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #484 on: November 11, 2019, 12:48:30 am »
KSI the GOAT

KSI's knockdown got called a push down so I think it evens out. Logan should've gotten probably just one point taken but it was still dirty. Just ugly boxing same as the first time. Logan did look a bit more polished though.

Dillon Danis would destroy Logan even in boxing I believe. He should do what KSI suggested and fight CM Punk in MMA lmao.

They just made a fortune. I would be so down for more celebrities to have these grudge match fights. It helps the real boxers get more exposure and it is pure entertainment.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #485 on: November 11, 2019, 01:44:52 am »
KSI the GOAT

KSI's knockdown got called a push down so I think it evens out. Logan should've gotten probably just one point taken but it was still dirty. Just ugly boxing same as the first time. Logan did look a bit more polished though.

Dillon Danis would destroy Logan even in boxing I believe. He should do what KSI suggested and fight CM Punk in MMA lmao.

They just made a fortune. I would be so down for more celebrities to have these grudge match fights. It helps the real boxers get more exposure and it is pure entertainment.
I'm pretty sure it was counted as a knockdown with 2 points deducted for hitting him while KSI was like clinging onto him falling. Idk if that 2nd uppercut was that dirty, only just because he had a single collar clinch on him
KSI vs Logan Paul 3 in MMA lets go boyz 

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 11, 2019, 04:03:51 am »
KSI the GOAT

I'm pretty sure it was counted as a knockdown with 2 points deducted for hitting him while KSI was like clinging onto him falling. Idk if that 2nd uppercut was that dirty, only just because he had a single collar clinch on him

The punch to the back of the head was what was dirty while he was down

Also I was talking about when KSI knocked down Logan and it was not counted.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #487 on: November 11, 2019, 04:32:13 am »
Spoiler
KSI the GOAT

[close]

The punch to the back of the head was what was dirty while he was down

Also I was talking about when KSI knocked down Logan and it was not counted.
oh ye, those were slips/pushes

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 14, 2019, 11:09:21 pm »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 17, 2019, 06:15:55 pm »
Ya'll see Ross Pearson get ktfo by rolling thunder last night lol
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 06:18:52 pm by Pinoy12 »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 17, 2019, 06:49:03 pm »
Ross used to be pretty decent and now he’s 102 years old and getting KOed by shitters
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 19, 2019, 07:39:18 am »
RIP Ben Askren's Career

Had so much potential.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #492 on: November 19, 2019, 03:23:35 pm »
RIP Ben Askren's Career

Had so much potential.
he was pretty bad

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 19, 2019, 10:00:31 pm »
Ben is gonna be remember for the angle slam and the 4 second KO and that’s about it

Also I kinda fucked Yobo because  now realize that there are no ufc events for 2 weeks. So regionals here we come.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 10:02:42 pm by Dan the Seagull Chef »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 21, 2019, 06:48:26 pm »
RIP Ben Askren's Career

Had so much potential.
he was pretty bad

In the UFC yeah. I also think needing a hip replacement had something to do with it.

I wish he came to the UFC earlier. He was such a great wrestler and his personality is perfect for today's UFC stars.