Author Topic: Irishs EU / NA Lists *Updated 11/06/19*  (Read 12126 times)

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Irishs EU / NA Lists *Updated 21/12/18"
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2018, 10:25:00 pm »
For a regiment that refused to play us you like to talk a lotta smack Windflower :(

Also we beat the 30th 6-4 the week before that Sil match so I don't worry too much about an off night against Maple and co

I don’t think Maple played in that match.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2018, 11:38:06 pm »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2018, 12:10:19 am »
i tied the LG in 2016

thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Spoiler
[close]
click here to join the 84th

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2018, 01:24:34 am »
For a regiment that refused to play us you like to talk a lotta smack Windflower :(

Also we beat the 30th 6-4 the week before that Sil match so I don't worry too much about an off night against Maple and co

I don’t think Maple played in that match.
I forget who exactly but I had always heard he was playing under a different name. Could be wrong tho. Either way we lost even melee's and melee's where we were up so feels bad

edit:
https://gyazo.com/cd7e31e43e28ddde29962b00b2be50c4
Ye Maple was Willow and Runepkyz was also playing under an alias. Pretty sure Rune played for USMC that same season and Maple for 41st(?) if they were in it.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 02:04:48 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2018, 02:37:17 am »
Hurstys place in the under rated section should be accompanied by this video

Offline 17eMike

• First Lieutenant
  • Old 17e CO \\\\\\\\\\R.i.p
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MikeZ
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2018, 04:05:47 am »
Hurstys place in the under rated section should be accompanied by this video

Firm yikes from me tbf

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2018, 06:20:00 am »

Yeah sorry Panda and I didn't enjoy playing against steroid cheat bandwagons that mouthed off in all chat

Also Maple was rusty even then and it was mostly OG Sil members from what I saw anyway. Feels bad to lose those melees with all those steroids eh?
But don't worry we also lost to the Sil but not like the way you did. Your leading wasn't on an off night though, your regiments melee was. We still won that season tho!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2018, 10:15:46 am »

Yeah sorry Panda and I didn't enjoy playing against steroid cheat bandwagons that mouthed off in all chat

Also Maple was rusty even then and it was mostly OG Sil members from what I saw anyway. Feels bad to lose those melees with all those steroids eh?
But don't worry we also lost to the Sil but not like the way you did. Your leading wasn't on an off night though, your regiments melee was. We still won that season tho!
smh nappy gave you the league when he banned the 6te

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2018, 03:13:11 pm »

I would have won that league too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid Glenndog

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2018, 06:15:51 pm »
I think Haze could be added to the list of the best groupfighting leaders. He invented some groupfighting tactics that are still used today.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2018, 07:12:25 pm »
I think Haze could be added to the list of the best groupfighting leaders. He invented some groupfighting tactics that are still used today.
some brown on your nose there fotin pal

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2018, 07:37:33 pm »

Never had any insight into his leadership, have only heard him speak once. Only french leadership i have experienced is possibly Dren / Tardet.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2018, 08:05:38 pm »

I would have won that league too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid Glenndog

click here to join the 84th

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2018, 11:52:42 pm »
GI's a pussy