Author Topic: Arctic Servers - Mount & Blade Server Hosting [EU / NA] (10-225 Slots) [25% OFF]  (Read 52225 times)

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
  • Side: Neutral
Hello All,

Just thought we would come back and update this thread, we are still fully active and have been since 2013 hosting one of the largest majorities of Warband Native and Napoleonic Wars servers as well as other modules. If you have any questions or wish to get in touch please use the links in the thread.

Changes:
- Added Syndey, Australia Locations
- Changed expired discount
- Clean-up

Many Thanks!
Felix

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Bump for the boy Felix.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
Hello All,

It's been an incredible six (almost seven) years hosting Mount & Blade for you. I just wanted to thank you all for your continuous support and revive our thread here and give it a bit of a fresh look / update for 2020 onward. We've made a lot of changes since our initial post here so I've gone through and updated all the server specifications, details and available locations. We're now also offering new locations more suited to event hosting, details can be found in the original post.

Additionally I've added a new promotion to the thread as the last one expired. I'll be checking back on this occasionally and answering any questions posted.

Thanks!

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
Great job! Now make GF server great again.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
Great job! Now make GF server great again.

It is! Been hosted by Arctic now for many a year, never an issue.

Offline Bumblebonce

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 24th_LtCol_Bumblebonce
Hi, would like to rent a server from you, can you have it run Anglo Zulu War Reloaded Mod? Currently have a 50 slot server but cannot transfer it to AZW!!
Many thanks, Bumble

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
Hey, I bought a server 24 hours ago and the order is still pending. Is this normal? thought it was supposed to be much faster..  :-\
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
Hey, I bought a server 24 hours ago and the order is still pending. Is this normal? thought it was supposed to be much faster..  :-\
He's faster at replying on steam.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Unicorns Server is the best
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 09:06:20 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
I sent a invite, but no answer for now
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Online Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 09:06:33 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
Thanks guys ;D

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
day 2 of waiting for either felix to accept me on steam, or either get my server UP, wish it was writed somewhere that i had to wait 2+ days to get my server online lol... also no answer in tickets from supports  ;D

Wursti

Well we told you guys in NWMC when you flamed the servers that arctic just went over to scamming ever since their data center went up in flames

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
Well we told you guys in NWMC when you flamed the servers that arctic just went over to scamming ever since their data center went up in flames
no idea what are u talking about, tbh i just got told to buy artics cause apparently it was gud, but oh well, i guess i just got scammed, it's alright